The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez :eek: awful photo! Plus thought that was millie for a second! I’m not one to judge looks but seems like when these radford girls get to adulthood they look old and haggered like their mother:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww if only lol I really feel for him atm and ophelia tbh they seemed to have a close bond.
Bet radfords are fuming Millie have brought harley into this equation and he's obviously got a few stories on them all and he will probably expose.

Reactions: 25
Aww if only lol I really feel for him atm and ophelia tbh they seemed to have a close bond.
same. he really seemed to bond with Ophelia and from what was shown, he treated her very much as his own little girl - he must be heartbroken not only being prevented from spending time with Chester, but also losing content with Ophelia - and poor Ophelia must be so confused. i really hope Millie learns from this, and doesn't spend the rest of her children's childhoods introducing them to her latest "long term" boyfriend, only to break up a few months later and introduce them to the next baby daddy. those poor kids need stability in their lives - and both Harley and Chester deserve to have a relationship, it's awful he's being prevented from seeing his son, especially on his very first father's day. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It looks like Sue tripped and a bottle of toilet bleach fell on her head, I’ve had a similar looking stripe on my clothes when cleaning with the stuff :LOL: it’s obvious she never looks in a mirror either so she probably hasn’t noticed it’s there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Psychology is my field ( not a clinical psychologist tho). I can't lie and say sue doesn't spark my interest. She very clearly is searching for something to complete herself. Children then dog's and now spending ( although that could be explained by noel's financial abuse so now she has disposable income she cannot control herself) Has anyone ever heard her mention mild learning difficulties ? As that could explain her childlike behaviour. Also get the impression she's the type to put her head in the sand

Reactions: 20
I'm guessing it's the one who posted a screenshot 1 minute after it was posted? 🤷‍♀️
Deffitnley not me I'm afraid although whoever it is I agree with them,although having said that I wouldn't be surprised if radfords have him and Katie's boyfriend sign up agreements not to talk to press

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.