The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've never commented on anything I just like to read and see how many people say/think the samething as me.
I used to love watching them and slowly noticed how Sue loved the girls more than her sons. I always put it down to the unfortunate loss of her baby boy, that maybe after she's found it had to bond with them.
As for Millie I think it's hard to speculate what's happened but if she's withholding contact it must be for a reason an if not then she's nasty!
No woman should attack any woman for what they look like, how they dress unless their are perfect themselves and well we ain't as we are sat on this site slagging them off.
But I do feel her children's basic needs (I like to think that they're) are some what met other then 1-1 and some other things.
Like I never dreament that I'd be a single mother of 2 kids by 2 different dad's but here I am smashing it. But things happen. I don't like that family much now but I'd never dream of slatting a woman for having children with different men when we don't no what happened.

Anyway I always though Sue and Nuwall where related 🤦🏻‍♀️
I disagree their basic needs are met. They're under-fed, inappropriately dressed for the weather, they never get any peace and quiet to relax or study, they have no privacy as their whole lives are lived in the public eye, their education is not supported (not read to etc), teeth are neglected, speech therapy not sought for those who desperately need it etc. That's even before you get to the lack of 1-1 time that you do mention, which is a major basic need not to be met.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Blue Cheese 😂 You'd think she only had one child the way she never posts O. I thought she'd stepped back from posting her kids but now I think I've seen Chester's face more than my own
I wonder if O's dad learnt from here that he can forbid his child from being shown on any social media or filming?

Reactions: 11
If Harley has raised his hands to Millie that is inexcusable. However, given Daniel's history the Radfords are in a very awkward position over how they handle this. How can they show support towards Millie AND Daniel. You either condone domestic violence or you don't. What hypocrites!

I wonder how Millie feels about her brother's behaviour if she really has been the victim of domestic violence? This could be causing a lot of friction behind the scenes.

I still think she needs to be careful re restricting access though. Totally get why she might not want him to have Chester alone, or be alone with him and the children herself, but supervised access would be in the best interests of the children and would show willing on her part to be reasonable.

It's such a sad situation for those poor kiddies. Why oh why can't Millie get to know a lad better before allowing her to impregnate her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Harley has raised his hands to Millie that is inexcusable. However, given Daniel's history the Radfords are in a very awkward position over how they handle this. How can they show support towards Millie AND Daniel. You either condone domestic violence or you don't. What hypocrites!

I wonder how Millie feels about her brother's behaviour if she really has been the victim of domestic violence? This could be causing a lot of friction behind the scenes.

I still think she needs to be careful re restricting access though. Totally get why she might not want him to have Chester alone, or be alone with him and the children herself, but supervised access would be in the best interests of the children and would show willing on her part to be reasonable.

It's such a sad situation for those poor kiddies. Why oh why can't Millie get to know a lad better before allowing her to impregnate her?
Exactly this but regardless what have happened. He still needs to see chester. It's actually Chester's right and seen as abuse itself if it's not allowed. There are ways to go about it and enough family to supervise. If he has done something it's inexcusable. But I also think rumours could possibly be put out there for millie to justify stopping him. Like people say unfair to blame millie it's also unfair to blame harley especially as he didn't choose this life in the public eye. Imagine it's not true and this could ruin his life. Let's hope the next victim of Millie's she gets to know before getting pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think theres always 2 sides to a story. Its very odd hes being cautious about taking it legally, when its the first thing you should do

Reactions: 11
I think theres always 2 sides to a story. Its very odd hes being cautious about taking it legally, when its the first thing you should do
Not really if she is dangling chester like a piece of string or should I say cheese😂 .One he may not have the money. Don't want to make it worse. Maybe he is hoping him and millie can sort this. Also he maybe saying one thing on social media to put them off the scent and doing something else. Those court papers may already be in and I hope they are. Because whatever has gone on between
Them he will be awarded some form of contact then he can build on it. But the longer he leaves it the harder it'll be . So let's hope he has some sense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not really if she is dangling chester like a piece of string or should I say cheese😂 .One he may not have the money. Don't want to make it worse. Maybe he is hoping him and millie can sort this. Also he maybe saying one thing on social media to put them off the scent and doing something else. Those court papers may already be in and I hope they are. Because whatever has gone on between
Them he will be awarded some form of contact then he can build on it
Im on big Harleys side 😂 im just saying we dont know him, anything could’ve happened

Reactions: 6
Im on big Harleys side 😂 im just saying we dont know him, anything could’ve happened
Yeah exactly that. He needs to pull his finger out. Tbh I don't even like harley I think he wasn't into millie for her only the name etc then she got pregnant straight away. If he wanted privacy why not shut all his Facebook down . But I feel for chester and even ophelia. Millie needs to grow up for once and do what's best for her children

Reactions: 9
I wonder if O's dad learnt from here that he can forbid his child from being shown on any social media or filming?
I was going to suggest that! Maybe Ophelia's dad has said he doesn't want his daughter involved with the media, because I guess it is his daughter too at the end of the day. But I dont know how that would all work legally because I don't think he's on the birth certificate and I remember Millie saying he doesn't want anything to do with her, but I could be mistaken.

Them he will be awarded some form of contact then he can build on it. But the longer he leaves it the harder it'll be . So let's hope he has some sense
Dangling him like a cheese string hahha

Out of interest how does it work if a father isn't present and is placed on a birth certificate surely you could name anybody as the father?

• Haha

Out of interest how does it work if a father isn't present and is placed on a birth certificate surely you could name anybody as the father?
I know haha . They've got to be with you to sign unless married

Reactions: 5

They can’t be on the birth certificate if not present. Unless you’re married.

Reactions: 8
Imagine that. Take your fancy of any guy . Someone rich and famous. Add them on BC and go to child maintenance and press. Imagine the carnage it would be 🤣 kids going to school saying their dad is Simon Cowell for example 🤣

• Haha
The instagram they’ve made dedicated to Archie’s apple tag is so painfully unfunny. Must be sues attempt at humour 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is this? I don’t understand and why does a 5 year old have an air tag? Do they attach air tags to their kids now in case they go missing 😱
I have some that we attach to children/clothing if we go out to busy places just in case.
But they are attached and don’t have their own insta accounts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.