The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are lucky they got polite answers. Ages and ages ago, someone was chasing a pie order and commented about lack of communication and the wait and Sue told them to f off
That's very unprofessional for a business 😡😡

Reactions: 15
I've often said that now Sue only has heidie at home and Millie doesn't work, that she should roll up her sleeves and do a few shifts in the pie factory. That said, if Noel wasn't running around passifying Sue's laziness and taking kids to and from.school which she is quite capable of doing, and actually did a full 8 hour proper shift instead of the 4 1/2 he currently does, they wouldn't be so far behind. He starts work at 7am the shop opens at 8 but closes at 2pm. Well there is still 3 good hours he could work. Surely if you have a huge backlog, which they constantly have, you would work morning noon and night to cut that wait time down. When Noel showed him going home to help Lazy Susan with the school run, the kids were still in bed, Sue was lazing on the sofa with a coffee, no packed lunches were made or anything. If Sue was up alone, couldn't she have started the packed lunches, or actually, could they not have been made the evening before? Its total rubbish she works hard, she bloody doesn't, she's bone idle. With 3 kids at school, I wouldn't have had time for a swim in the garden or a hot coffee, I'd have been doing the food shop or cleaning the house, doing my washing or doing the ironing before walking up to school to get the kids and start dinner and bedtime routine. I'd have thought with as many as they have, you would be on the go until midnight every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I reckon she tots up all the months, years she's been pregnant and says shes done her bit and that's her reason for doing duck all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I can't understand how she does so little and still needs help for school runs. Even cooking a meal they have to wait on Noel. She's probably sat with a coffee reading tattle right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t…CAN believe they let one small kid be alone in the bleeping hot tub whilst they were chatting away to the bloody cameras and kicking up a row in the bleeping swim spa.
bleeping crap parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In a video not long ago she said Katie was home with Heidie and she had Katie do the school run because they wouldn't be home in time. So teenage Katie on her day off work can manage the school run with Heidie in tow but Sue can't? The way she's always tired and unmotivated and only gets enthusiastic about spending money reminds me of when I was very depressed. She's trying to buy happiness but she can't buy a fulfilling life

Reactions: 30
I can't stand any of them, I think they are disgraceful. I think Noel deserved to be punished for getting a child pregnant. That said, in his defence, he certainly does the lions share. School runs, works, packed lunches, cooks the evening meal, washes up, does all the DIY round the house. Sue does the washing and occasionally chucks slop in the slow cooker. Whenever Noel buys her a gift, the way she talks down to him when she says thank you as if to say I expect a good present. I know people have mentioned Noel has a temper, but putting up with her I want I want all the time and her laziness, wouldn't you get pissed off too. It's awful when you are running around chasing your tail and people who could help and just sat on the arses watching. No way am I team Noel but at least he gets off his backside and doess stuff. If he was ill Sue would be lost.

I've often said that now Sue only has heidie at home and Millie doesn't work, that she should roll up her sleeves and do a few shifts in the pie factory. That said, if Noel wasn't running around passifying Sue's laziness and taking kids to and from.school which she is quite capable of doing, and actually did a full 8 hour proper shift instead of the 4 1/2 he currently does, they wouldn't be so far behind. He starts work at 7am the shop opens at 8 but closes at 2pm. Well there is still 3 good hours he could work. Surely if you have a huge backlog, which they constantly have, you would work morning noon and night to cut that wait time down. When Noel showed him going home to help Lazy Susan with the school run, the kids were still in bed, Sue was lazing on the sofa with a coffee, no packed lunches were made or anything. If Sue was up alone, couldn't she have started the packed lunches, or actually, could they not have been made the evening before? Its total rubbish she works hard, she bloody doesn't, she's bone idle. With 3 kids at school, I wouldn't have had time for a swim in the garden or a hot coffee, I'd have been doing the food shop or cleaning the house, doing my washing or doing the ironing before walking up to school to get the kids and start dinner and bedtime routine. I'd have thought with as many as they have, you would be on the go until midnight every day.
The shop is there for a front. It clearly is not their main earner and they get major income by being delusional celebrities. They are totally clueless at managing their lives... Living for the moment with no thought of their own future or more importantly their children's... Where will they all be in 10 years? We are experiencing a major recession atm but these clowns haven't a clue... They should run a pie shop called the empty pastry! That title would apply to their missing pies and empty brains!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't stand any of them, I think they are disgraceful. I think Noel deserved to be punished for getting a child pregnant. That said, in his defence, he certainly does the lions share. School runs, works, packed lunches, cooks the evening meal, washes up, does all the DIY round the house. Sue does the washing and occasionally chucks slop in the slow cooker. Whenever Noel buys her a gift, the way she talks down to him when she says thank you as if to say I expect a good present. I know people have mentioned Noel has a temper, but putting up with her I want I want all the time and her laziness, wouldn't you get pissed off too. It's awful when you are running around chasing your tail and people who could help and just sat on the arses watching. No way am I team Noel but at least he gets off his backside and doess stuff. If he was ill Sue would be lost.
Exactly this about sue! And when she does the washing she makes sure to get it in the videos so we know how much washing she has chucked down the stairs, and into her machines 😂 but who has to put it all away? Katie? Nowull?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
back when they first moved to their current house from Heysham and the kids were allowed to play out with the plebs, Sue was run ragged. She didn't have older kids to help her out (Sophie was about 10). Noel did the school run because it was on the other side of town near their old house and the magic pie shop. How times have changed!! My kids still stick up for her because they haven't watched any of the recent bragging

• Wow
Reactions: 16
back when they first moved to their current house from Heysham and the kids were allowed to play out with the plebs, Sue was run ragged. She didn't have older kids to help her out (Sophie was about 10). Noel did the school run because it was on the other side of town near their old house and the magic pie shop. How times have changed!! My kids still stick up for her because they haven't watched any of the recent bragging
How do you know that?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how long it will be before they are fed up of the swim spa. There’s a limit to how much time kids can play in water. Everything else will definitely be ignored for the time being….apart from phones and tablets.
Scratty said she didn’t have time to go swimming. Well she could have made the time whilst Nowall looked after the kids. Lying witch. She chose to overpopulate Morecambe, silly stupid witch and obviously this warrants a swimming facility at home.
I hope and pray Crusty isn’t shown on film in it. It would make me throw up.
Millie is making a habit of showing the child called Cheese, probably to get at his father. She wants to grow up but she never will with Scratty’s influence.
I detest this lot, a right load of bleeping mingers.

It’s time they did then.🤣

Reactions: 11
Would be funny if someone mentioned father's Day or the rumoured 3rd pregnancy in the comments.
👏👏👏👏do it...do it...do it....😂🤣

Exactly this about sue! And when she does the washing she makes sure to get it in the videos so we know how much washing she has chucked down the stairs, and into her machines 😂 but who has to put it all away? Katie? Nowull?
By the looks of things on the last vlog, it’s just stuffed into those tiny wardrobes...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Family goals 👌 got to laugh at these comments and I think probably very soon a 3rd baby daddy on horizon if not already 😂
How is this family goals? No job. 2 kids by 2 different dads and denying the second father to see his kid on his first Father’s Day. My family goals do not align with this articles one!

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't be surprised if the pie shop(s) is just a front for money laundering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.