The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Sue, your outfit for Chloes baby shower is a bit nicer than the scraggy white jeans long cardi combo you dressed in for Millies.

Reactions: 11
I cant be the only one who cringes inside when seeing baby shower pictures and either mum or the guests are cradling the bump like you can actually miss the bump 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Whereas I don't agree with aggressive trolling, sometimes these idiots ask for it. They put their lives out there for everyone to see yet expect no negative comments. Maybe Daydreamer went a little far, but aren't they just saying what we are all thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ellie is by far the prettiest girl out of the bunch bless her, don’t know how she came out of Noel’s bollocks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Millie is just evil.. nothing should stop her letting Chester's dad seeing him.. guess they are all like it.

Reactions: 14
I absoloutely HATE baby showers!!!!!! Even more so since my friends daughter had a big lavish do three weeks before the baby was born and then the baby didn’t make it.😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's Harry Potter stood on a bed while this book with teeth is trying get at him while he is trying get away from it. I'm not Harry Potter fan maybe someone else knows what it is that's trying to get Harry
It's the monster book of monsters. From prisoner of azkaban.
you have to stroke the spine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they are grifters. And basically not good people, but I don’t think comments about and of the childrens looks clothes or weight should be made. Kids have killed themselves for less. And we know everyone reads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I absoloutely HATE baby showers!!!!!! Even more so since my friends daughter had a big lavish do three weeks before the baby was born and then the baby didn’t make it.😢
This is exactly what happened to me last month. I wonder if I am the daughter lol.
Although I didn’t have anything lavish met a few of my friends for a meal

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus what happened to Sophie? I’m 31 weeks pregnant and my swollen legs look better than hers 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Why the hate for sophie? I just don’t get it she escaped the Radford clan years ago and seems to do well by her children

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ellie is by far the prettiest girl out of the bunch bless her, don’t know how she came out of Noel’s bollocks
I agree...and lets hope she wants to aspire to do something with her life...go to Uni, get a decent job , experience life outside of Morecombe and not become another baby making machine, living off handouts potentially in the basement of Minger’s Mansion...break free Ellie and take Lola with you!...😁🐕

Reactions: 19
Bit late but That's B&Q in Kendal so I think Sue picked up her mum (that's where her mum lives) and wrote the post rather than Katie writing it like was mentioned earlier in the threads

Good on her Mum for making Braggy do something for someone else for once 🤭

Reactions: 9
I reckon Chloe will love the attention and freebies from being a mummy and will be the type to pop out 3 kids in 3 years. Lots of sickly pink, frills, dresses and headbands and bows.

Reactions: 12
I reckon Chloe will love the attention and freebies from being a mummy and will be the type to pop out 3 kids in 3 years. Lots of sickly pink, frills, dresses and headbands and bows.
No guarantee she'll have another girl next. Could be a boy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.