The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder their teeth are so bad and speech is delayed if they're constantly having a bottle in their mouths aged 4.

Reactions: 18
They don't do anything with those kids unless it's for content. Lancaster Pride today, but nope, lets shove the kids in the pool in the wind and rain
interesting how last year when they were being filmed, they were suddenly super into pride when they were supposedly supporting Luke, with an entire episode focused on the whole family with all the kids being dragged along to pride, wearing "love is love" slogan tops, with rainbows painted on their faces and the younger ones posing with huge rainbow lollipops - yet now they're not being filmed, they can't be bothered. they're only going to show support to the lgbtquia community when it benefits them - essentially if it can be used to content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 27
https://www.uhmb.nhs.uk/our-service...py-team/childrens-speech-and-language-therapy

there's no need for any of them to NOT have speech therapy, parents can self-refer at a drop-in clinic. Our local services are generally crap with long waiting lists and 10 million hoops to jump through to get referred, SaLT is amazing. They do a lot at the drop-in sessions but they're happy to refer on to more intensive support as needed
thats only if you care about your kids and there wellbeing x

Reactions: 16
Maternity shoot pics with the hat on look like something out of Jeepers Creepers.

What the duck were they thinking? Hideous 🥱🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
https://www.uhmb.nhs.uk/our-service...py-team/childrens-speech-and-language-therapy

there's no need for any of them to NOT have speech therapy, parents can self-refer at a drop-in clinic. Our local services are generally crap with long waiting lists and 10 million hoops to jump through to get referred, SaLT is amazing. They do a lot at the drop-in sessions but they're happy to refer on to more intensive support as needed
After 22 kids you would think she would know about SALT a bit herself.
A lot of salt is just spending one to one time talking to the child and more importantly listening to them so they have a chance to practice the sounds ect.

Reactions: 15
After 22 kids you would think she would know about SALT a bit herself.
A lot of salt is just spending one to one time talking to the child and more importantly listening to them so they have a chance to practice the sounds ect.
She doesn't have time for that, how dare you suggest that she needs to take time out of her busy schedule of sitting on her arse and drinking to talk to her kids.

The pair of them are useless selfish parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any amount of material things will never replace love, affection and TIME for each individual child. It was never going to happen because who with half a brain even has 22 children and expects to have the necessary time for each one. The Bragfrauds are one sandwich short of a picnic.

Reactions: 20
They don't do anything with those kids unless it's for content. Lancaster Pride today, but nope, lets shove the kids in the pool in the wind and rain
No cos there was no film crew today like last year..there so fickle.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone think that Tillie has some form of LD? She seems very young minded for her age and comes across as though she does in the videos.. just wondering if anyone else has spotted this/thinks this?
I agree with you. I feel its from lack of parenting. She appears to be left to her own devices and her development is stunted as a result. Mind you that could be said about many of the children 🙄

Reactions: 11
I agree with you. I feel its from lack of parenting. She appears to be left to her own devices and her development is stunted as a result. Mind you that could be said about many of the children 🙄
I mean she seems a lovely girl but even my partner has said is she ok when weve watched them, its just the way she acts she seems to get involved and enjoy activites the younger ones do (which could be because she is trying to help out with them but i don't think its that, take the recent legoland vlog for example) and she is the only 'older' one that does this ... i'm not sure there just seems something a tad strange x

Reactions: 9
I mean she seems a lovely girl but even my partner has said is she ok when weve watched them, its just the way she acts she seems to get involved and enjoy activites the younger ones do (which could be because she is trying to help out with them but i don't think its that, take the recent legoland vlog for example) and she is the only 'older' one that does this ... i'm not sure there just seems something a tad strange x
Tillie is at an awkward age and also between two sets of brothers both immediately before and after her. Her next older sister is 16 year old Aimee and her next younger sister is 7 year old Hallie. At 12, she probably doesn't have a whole lot in common with either one, age-wise. They've shown a couple of conversations she's had with Oscar, but Oscar is usually with Casper. Things will even out again in a couple years when she's a teenager.

With such a lack of parenting, a lot of the kids are left to figure it out for themselves. Tillie is now entering the transition stage. And Sue will probably not notice at all.

Reactions: 28
Don't get me started on their meals. I can't get over when they order a takeaway it's just for Noel and Sue, never the kids. The kids get thrown a happy meal once every now and again. Look at the chip saga. One portion of fish and chips, and the whole bunch of them flocked round it trying to get their half a chip each. Christmas Dinner on a tiny paper plate, whilst Sue and Noels plates are over flowing with food. Sorry but in my book you feed the kids first.
Absolutely agree!!!! I have been so broke I could only afford to feed the kids and that is what I did. Kids always need to come first

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My now 3 year old started drinking from a cup at 1! I know children are different and some take longer than others but bloody hell Archie is 5 3 months
If the bottle thing is true then thats disgraceful

For medical and health reasons we only have 1. But because of that my entire day is based on my daughter. Each day we get to do a craft, bake, walk, go to dance class, play, read anthing she wants to do really. She isnt spoiled with toys, we buy pre loved as much as we can but she is spoiled love and in our opinion thats all a child needs. A child wont remember all the crap plastic toys but they will remember what mummy or daddy did for and with them. X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For medical and health reasons we only have 1. But because of that my entire day is based on my daughter. Each day we get to do a craft, bake, walk, go to dance class, play, read anthing she wants to do really. She isnt spoiled with toys, we buy pre loved as much as we can but she is spoiled love and in our opinion thats all a child needs. A child wont remember all the crap plastic toys but they will remember what mummy or daddy did for and with them. X
Hello from a fellow one and done parent 👋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.