The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on their meals. I can't get over when they order a takeaway it's just for Noel and Sue, never the kids. The kids get thrown a happy meal once every now and again. Look at the chip saga. One portion of fish and chips, and the whole bunch of them flocked round it trying to get their half a chip each. Christmas Dinner on a tiny paper plate, whilst Sue and Noels plates are over flowing with food. Sorry but in my book you feed the kids first.
it's disgusting behaviour! there are families struggling to feed their kids, to the point that the parents/parent will go without regular meals to ensure their children have enough to eat - yet the radfrauds clearly have more than enough to feed their kids perfectly adequately in addition to buying themselves huge takeaways to feast on! it's worse that they have money, yet choose to spend it on foods for themselves while the kids are fighting over scraps, and they have money to spare! how can they live with themselves as parents knowing their own stomachs are always full, while their kids are going hungry - when they could easily spend money and provide them with adequate meals! depriving your children of food is abusive as duck, and the fact they do it constantly and with absolutely zero guilt, often enjoying their takeaways and huge meals in front of the kids who have been served tiny portions is twisted as duck. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Don't get me started on their meals. I can't get over when they order a takeaway it's just for Noel and Sue, never the kids. The kids get thrown a happy meal once every now and again. Look at the chip saga. One portion of fish and chips, and the whole bunch of them flocked round it trying to get their half a chip each. Christmas Dinner on a tiny paper plate, whilst Sue and Noels plates are over flowing with food. Sorry but in my book you feed the kids first.
And happy meals for the teens. Remember when they all went out for a meal and they made one of the older boys order from the kids menu🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My son has always refused milk from birth, he hated formula and we had to wean early but he’s currently 5 foot 10 and still growing with a good set of white teeth naturally at 15.
It's all good, at least he was well fed by the sounds of it, unlike these poor kids, honestly, they should be ashamed of themselves. They're all thin, skinny & pale & all look like they need a few good Sunday dinners down them.

Reactions: 10
This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves about kids! I cannot stand it. I was always taught to take a baby bottle away the day they turn 1, I did that. Shes now 19 months and only has blue milk & water in a 360! Its just really not hard to bin them & say no! so so lazy
Opinions differ on whether its necessary to take it away at age 1 or later but I have never heard of anyone saying it's fine for an almost 5 year old to use one. He starts school this year doesnt he? Poor kid, filmed with a bottle & can't be understood when he speaks. Stellar parenting there Stupid Susan.

Reactions: 15
Opinions differ on whether its necessary to take it away at age 1 or later but I have never heard of anyone saying it's fine for an almost 5 year old to use one. He starts school this year doesnt he? Poor kid, filmed with a bottle & can't be understood when he speaks. Stellar parenting there Stupid Susan.
Reminds me of this article that popped up this afternoon...

Lost children of lockdown: Mail investigation reveals toll of Covid # via https://android.com

Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHA Chloe looks like jeepers creepers on that maternity pic what on earth was she thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the duck is Archie drinking out of a baby bottle !
My 2 year old still has a bottle at bedtime but the rest of the day they have a cup. However the difference between mine and Archie (apart from my toddler being half his age) is that mine has perfectly good speech and an even better diet.

This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves about kids! I cannot stand it. I was always taught to take a baby bottle away the day they turn 1, I did that. Shes now 19 months and only has blue milk & water in a 360! Its just really not hard to bin them & say no! so so lazy

Reactions: 14
Don’t know where they are all sleeping as looks like Millie is there so probably the 2 kids too and also a person called Darcey who is Millie’s friend I believe.
They didn't all fit properly last time! there would be even more people this time around if millie is there and brought a friend along. poor kids they shouldn't be forced to share the same small area whilst sue, noel and probably millie have their own beds and spaces.🤔😠

Reactions: 13
My 2 year old still has a bottle at bedtime but the rest of the day they have a cup. However the difference between mine and Archie (apart from my toddler being half his age) is that mine has perfectly good speech and an even better diet.
Most of mine have ditched their bottles for sippy cups by 1 and normal cups at 2-3, but a few kept a bottle for bed, it was a comfort thing more than anything.
But yep, speech isnt an issue.

My lad is 3 and daughter is 5. Both their speech is so much better than most of the smaller Radfords. All she needs to do is spend some one to one time listening to poor archie.

Reactions: 12
And happy meals for the teens. Remember when they all went out for a meal and they made one of the older boys order from the kids menu🙄
My petite, size 4-5 clothes (thats age by the way) 7 year old doesn't order from the kids menu and if she does she always wants a pudding or fills up on drinks, can't believe anyone over 10 can be filled up on one.

Reactions: 14
Why does Sue refer to trips in the camper an as an adventure?
Who’s writing the script? Enid bleeping Blyton?
Next it will be cakes and buns and lashing of ginger beer!
What japes eh?
They’ll be finding secret panels in the walls of the chavmobile next.
FFS Sue grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone seen Kubo and the two strings? Chloe’s maternity shoot immediately reminded me of “the two sisters”
E3074367-063D-4407-936E-1247706CAE22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember on a KAC sue & noel said they never let millie have boys in her room because of.. reasons.
So what’s different about katie? She has connor in her room?

Reactions: 18
Ohhh look they kids do brush their teeth, nowull we need to post the lids brushing their teeth, the tattle lot say they don't

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They shouldn’t have any bottles in that house/chavper, there’s no babies in the family. It screams cba parenting, stick a bottle at them to keep them quiet rather than have to sit for 10mins watching/chatting while they constantly almost knock over a cup 😆

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.