The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the bloody kids are sick of burgers and sausages off a bbq. Thatโ€™s bbq is Tiny. Saying that with radfords portions it will be great.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the bloody kids are sick of burgers and sausages off a bbq. Thatโ€™s bbq is Tiny. Saying that with radfords portions it will be great.
There's another idea for new content! Sue ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Sue Radford ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ you really need and deserve a big shiny new #gifted barbecue!! Nice eight burner gas one ought to do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing changes does it? Sue sat on her lazy arse drinking wine and Noel is cooking. You sure you aren't lazy Sue?

Reactions: 19
Does anyone think that Tillie has some form of LD? She seems very young minded for her age and comes across as though she does in the videos.. just wondering if anyone else has spotted this/thinks this?
I like tillie, she seems to be what I call a 'forgotten' one, to old to make money but not old enough to be filmed looking after the yonger ones! She seem to be shipped out for contenet about her leg bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
it'll be a packet of mini cocktail sausages shared between the kids - strictly one each - with a couple of bread rolls and - if they're lucky - a burger sliced into pieces for the kids to fight for amongst themselves, while Sue and Nowull feast on sausages and chicken wings and double cheeseburgers layered with bacon! ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 13
it'll be a packet of mini cocktail sausages shared between the kids - strictly one each - with a couple of bread rolls and - if they're lucky - a burger sliced into pieces for the kids to fight for amongst themselves, while Sue and Nowull feast on sausages and chicken wings and double cheeseburgers layered with bacon! ๐Ÿ˜”
Don't get me started on their meals. I can't get over when they order a takeaway it's just for Noel and Sue, never the kids. The kids get thrown a happy meal once every now and again. Look at the chip saga. One portion of fish and chips, and the whole bunch of them flocked round it trying to get their half a chip each. Christmas Dinner on a tiny paper plate, whilst Sue and Noels plates are over flowing with food. Sorry but in my book you feed the kids first.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why the duck is Archie drinking out of a baby bottle !
This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves about kids! I cannot stand it. I was always taught to take a baby bottle away the day they turn 1, I did that. Shes now 19 months and only has blue milk & water in a 360! Its just really not hard to bin them & say no! so so lazy

Reactions: 10
Perfect recap ๐Ÿ˜‚ we should add they demanded to be treated as a priority by the RAC when the chavervan broke down in their own driveway, a very intelligent fan suggested that Noel be the next Bond, they've bought (or been gifted) a huge swim spa and a princess castle to add to the tacky oasis that is their garden, they're going to florida AGAIN with Sophie's family around the time Chloe is due with her first baby, and the kids socks still look like they've been eaten by a dog and then regurgitated. Come to think of it, so does Sue's hair.

And just because it needs to be said on every thread: Noel is still a ponce with an n, Daniel is still an abuser, the whole family are still a bunch of liars, and Lola has still not been walked
Please not Florida again, I live here and Orlando is a commercial full of spending!

chuckles at the thought of Sue ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ hi Sue running back to the shop to find the socks that she "bought" to put on Archie for the next vlog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s summer, get them all sandals. Start fresh in the new school year!

Reactions: 9
This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves about kids! I cannot stand it. I was always taught to take a baby bottle away the day they turn 1, I did that. Shes now 19 months and only has blue milk & water in a 360! Its just really not hard to bin them & say no! so so lazy
My boy never really liked his milk out of a bottle, he'd have 4 ounces at best. He was nicking the bottom bit of my mum's tea out of her cup at 11 months old so the bottles went in the bloody bin. No wonder their teeth are a damn state with bottles hanging out their gobs all the time.

Reactions: 12
My boy never really liked his milk out of a bottle, he'd have 4 ounces at best. He was nicking the bottom bit of my mum's tea out of her cup at 11 months old so the bottles went in the bloody bin. No wonder their teeth are a damn state with bottles hanging out their gobs all the time.
Neither. She started refusing formula around 10 months so I just chucked them and made sure she had enough dairy in her diet to be okay. nout wrong with her she probably drinks about 20oz whole milk a day but least shes not got a baby bottle hanging from her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve lurked for a while and i was Millie pregnant from a short
Fling and had to go it alone young and had number 2 and 3 with a different partner living in social housingso I can empathise and good luck if she can escape the cult.

But the human cannon fired out 6 children in my kids age gap and countless more afterwards.

Iโ€™m sure she has not sat with her 17 year old daughter talking university and politics.

Or listened to her eldests promotion or the youngest talking about working with dad in a couple of years because heโ€™ll be able to buy a flat by 21.

How can you when you have so many when they all blur into one.

But I have a house, we have cars, we have holidays.

And most importantly Iโ€™m months away from child free life because Iโ€™ve not encouraged my children to be parents young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Neither. She started refusing formula around 10 months so I just chucked them and made sure she had enough dairy in her diet to be okay. nout wrong with her she probably drinks about 20oz whole milk a day but least shes not got a baby bottle hanging from her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
My lad was 2 months prem & always a struggle to get milk down him. I weaned him early & like you made sure he had enough dairy for the calcium & enough liquids. I hated milk as a baby, still hate it, so it's not a surprise. ๐Ÿคฃ He's 30 now & his teeth are fine, so it's all good x

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve lurked for a while and i was Millie pregnant from a short
Fling and had to go it alone young and had number 2 and 3 with a different partner living in social housingso I can empathise and good luck if she can escape the cult.

But the human cannon fired out 6 children in my kids age gap and countless more afterwards.

Iโ€™m sure she has not sat with her 17 year old daughter talking university and politics.

Or listened to her eldests promotion or the youngest talking about working with dad in a couple of years because heโ€™ll be able to buy a flat by 21.

How can you when you have so many when they all blur into one.

But I have a house, we have cars, we have holidays.

And most importantly Iโ€™m away from child free life because Iโ€™ve not encouraged my children to be parents young.
I'm sorry but im struggling to understand what you are saying here.

Edit

I've read it a few more times, I think I understand now.

Reactions: 3
My lad was 2 months prem & always a struggle to get milk down him. I weaned him early & like you made sure he had enough dairy for the calcium & enough liquids. I hated milk as a baby, still hate it, so it's not a surprise. ๐Ÿคฃ He's 30 now & his teeth are fine, so it's all good x
My son has always refused milk from birth, he hated formula and we had to wean early but heโ€™s currently 5 foot 10 and still growing with a good set of white teeth naturally at 15.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.