The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multiple orders put in and no response from them

I'm not suprised they are taking peoples money and not even cancelling the orders when they don't even post it..
So there taking orders for places they dont even deliver to?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What did Carla say??

I saw one of the comments was an order for a care home event and they didn’t respond to messages and missed the event. Jees, people are literally dying waiting for the pies no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They are lucky they got polite answers. Ages and ages ago, someone was chasing a pie order and commented about lack of communication and the wait and Sue told them to f off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The Radford family but you can afford a huge camper van, swim spa, brand new this and brand new that?! Then plaster it all over Facebook, times have been really hard for some people but it's great that you've got all you've got (quote)
tbf, it must be incredibly irritating for people who have ordered pies which have been massively delayed, yet they see endless uploads of vlogs and stories and photos detailing family holidays and trips out etc - very clearly highlighting that fulfilling their pie orders just isn't a priority! if it were a priority, it would hardly take months to bake a bleeping pie! they are totally taking advantage of the minions who adore them and desperately want a manky radford pie, knowing they can take as long as they like to actually make it, because none of the minions who spend hours of their lives standing up for and defending scratty sue and pedalo nowull are going to leave negative reviews - even if they have to wait months to receive their beloved pie, the filling all mixed with hair and chunks of flaked nail polish, which I'm sure the Radfrauds would simply justify as extra flavour. eww. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wonder how behind the pie orders would be if Chloe declared she wasn't coming back to work after baby is born? You can bet your boots, Lazy Susan won't offer her childcare like a lot of Grandparents would.

I don't understand how they pass hygiene inspections. Chloe's nails for one would fail.
They rarely bother with gloves aprons and hairnets let alone hot water and soap. When the buyer from the pub chain went for a visit, she never so much as put an apron on let alone a hair net or hat. When I was a teenager, I used to work in the order office of a dairy, if we had to go into the factory or " shop floor" we had to wear, apron, hair net, hat and change our shoes to plastic clogs, we weren't allowed to just walk in. The rule was if you were caught not wearing the correct hygiene equipment, it was a sackable breach. Even if the factory workers went to the canteen for their lunch, they had to remove all hygiene clothing and put on fresh when they returned even if they were just grabbing a takeaway cup of tea. Pretty sure hygiene standards have got stricter since then and this was early 90s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If they are that far behind then why doesn't sue go and bloody help! Leave heidie with katie or Millie (cos she does anyway) and go and help your bloody husband! Or wait till kids are in bed one evening and go and help him! Matter of the fact is that they don't care and the pie shop isn't close to there main earner

Reactions: 29
orders from the 8 - 13th will be sent out today, 14th - 22nd sent out early next week. So they can get through 5 - 8 days worth of orders in one day but choose not to. I reckon they're not busy at all and just go in for a few days once a month.

Reactions: 18
orders from the 8 - 13th will be sent out today, 14th - 22nd sent out early next week. So they can get through 5 - 8 days worth of orders in one day but choose not to. I reckon they're not busy at all and just go in for a few days once a month.
You can bet your bottom dollar that the rush to get them done will be filmed for the TV show and they will be made out to be hero's!

Reactions: 18
Someone commented about when will the shop be open again .if you are that far behind stop taking peoples money and close the orders while you catch up it’s not hard .

Reactions: 17
I thought this was their pie shop for ages after the first show (you know, when they were more relatable) as it’s only around the corner. Can’t see these pies in Marstons pubs even locally if they can’t fulfil the general public. They’ve no idea of the true investment in staff etc if they needed to scale-up to cope with demand. Not really prepared or clued up…or really interested j guess. If you employ your family, I’m sure the HR paperwork and structure is somewhat lacking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think you might be right, let’s face it people are cutting down their shopping bills how many people are willing to pay that sort of money for a pie when you can buy perfectly nice pies for a 1/4 of the price at the supermarket 🤷‍♀️ and you get them instantly not in about 2-3 weeks 😂. Even the minions might be cutting back 🤞. Just makes you laugh when they complain about poor service wherever they go 😂

Reactions: 19
Someone commented about when will the shop be open again .if you are that far behind stop taking peoples money and close the orders while you catch up it’s not hard .
The shop is separate from the unit where they make the pies now, it's been closed for a refurb. They have staff in the shop. The unit is on an arse end of nowhere industrial estate, probably so nobody notices how little they're there
I thought this was their pie shop for ages after the first show (you know, when they were more relatable) as it’s only around the corner. Can’t see these pies in Marstons pubs even locally if they can’t fulfil the general public. They’ve no idea of the true investment in staff etc if they needed to scale-up to cope with demand. Not really prepared or clued up…or really interested j guess. If you employ your family, I’m sure the HR paperwork and structure is somewhat lacking.
At least Susan's Pies is clean. We get our bacon butties from there and it's often busy. Same with a place in town and one on the other side of town. Driving past Faraday's, there's hardly ever anyone in there

The shop is separate from the unit where they make the pies now, it's been closed for a refurb. They have staff in the shop. The unit is on an arse end of nowhere industrial estate, probably so nobody notices how little they're there

At least Susan's Pies is clean. We get our bacon butties from there and it's often busy. Same with a place in town and one on the other side of town. Driving past Faraday's, there's hardly ever anyone in there
I’ve been in faradays to get a pie once. Let’s just say once was enough and wouldn’t go back. There’s no hygiene rating listed for the premises there and this is the unit…https://ratings.food.gov.uk/enhance... pie company/Morecambe/Relevance/0/^/^/0/1/10

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The only reason the pie factory is ever busy is because of the TV show. If it wasn't shown or advertised on there, then wouldn't have a business, because if you look at one of the earlier kids and counting, Sophie was pregnant with Daisy and she worked in the shop, well she was making a bacon and egg sandwich for a builder, there wasn't a pie in sight. It was more a sandwich and cake type shop.

Reactions: 19
Had to look twice, thought it said “Susan’s Lies”.... plus it looks too clean ....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh well, that will be Noel doing even less in the pie factory then, he's just employed a new Baker.
They have also removed the review section on their Facebook page.

• Haha
Wonder how behind the pie orders would be if Chloe declared she wasn't coming back to work after baby is born? You can bet your boots, Lazy Susan won't offer her childcare like a lot of Grandparents would.

They rarely bother with gloves aprons and hairnets let alone hot water and soap. When the buyer from the pub chain went for a visit, she never so much as put an apron on let alone a hair net or hat. When I was a teenager, I used to work in the order office of a dairy, if we had to go into the factory or " shop floor" we had to wear, apron, hair net, hat and change our shoes to plastic clogs, we weren't allowed to just walk in. The rule was if you were caught not wearing the correct hygiene equipment, it was a sackable breach. Even if the factory workers went to the canteen for their lunch, they had to remove all hygiene clothing and put on fresh when they returned even if they were just grabbing a takeaway cup of tea. Pretty sure hygiene standards have got stricter since then and this was early 90s.
You're completely right. Food hygiene rules in factorys are very strict. I work in a factory and part of my job is to check hygiene practices of the staff. We have to change into different clothing as we enter and leave the factory. Hair nets at all times inside
Radfords would fail completely. Gloves arent recommended anymore as people typically wash their hands less when wearing gloves so they get rank. Chloes nails though probably harbour so much bacteria and theres a risk they could fall off into a pie. Imagine biting into a pie to get one of her nails 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.