The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They write passive aggressive articles about them everyday hahaha!

Also despite Millie and Chloe moving out, wouldn't they want to keep a cot in the house for if they have their infant grandchildren overnight or babysit them?
Scratty feeling weird, she is bloody weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading the comments on fabulous.
Absolutely hilarious seeing the lady who announced Sues pregnancy to mumsnet before Sue did with the sun.
The mumsnet thread turned into pweirdo thread and they used the legal route to get all further threads removed.

To now see KE defending them is hilarious but they are not the brightest.

Reactions: 9
orders from the 8 - 13th will be sent out today, 14th - 22nd sent out early next week. So they can get through 5 - 8 days worth of orders in one day but choose not to. I reckon they're not busy at all and just go in for a few days once a month.
This is far from the first time they fell behind with orders. A couple of years ago, they had to shut down temporarily taking new orders while they struggled to catch up.

When they were recently at Disney, the ones who stayed behind and worked in the factory were all pleased with themselves by catching up on orders again. Now, they're behind...again.

For a company in business since about 1999 (?), it's like every day is their first day on the job. And Sue is, has, and always will be more of a hindrance than a help.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else seen Chloes maternity photos? That hat really channels her mother doesn't it? Granted some are gorgeously shot but that hat and split front combo is awful.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else seen Chloes maternity photos? That hat really channels her mother doesn't it? Granted some are gorgeously shot but that hat and split front combo is awful.
I hate these sort of photos at the best of times but even more so when it’s a bleeping Bragfraud. Nothings sacred anymore especially with this shower of shite.

Reactions: 12
This is just disgusting. Poor Chester and even Ophelia. There everyday to nothing. Glad his sister is helping him pay for solicitors. I hope he takes it every step of the way and not allowing radfords to treat him like they are. No matter what has gone on there is no excuse for cutting hom out of his baby's like like I've said before
Why can none of these people write a sentence?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.