The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought of the day
there potentially a good few of sues siblings,let’s hope they are a bit brighter than her . Also her kids could end up in relationships shops with cousins if they don’t know sues birth family

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is it me or does Sue come over as incredibly thick? I don’t think I’ve heard anything intelligent ever come out of her gob. The doe eyed look she has all the time looks infantile.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it me or does Sue come over as incredibly thick? I don’t think I’ve heard anything intelligent ever come out of her gob. The doe eyed look she has all the time looks infantile.
I think the fact she constantly seeks reassurance from Noel doesn't help. It's constant "isn't it Noel?" "Don't I Noel?" "Kids love it don't they Noel". It's like she can't think for herself and constantly seeks his approval.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I doubt she went back to school after Chris

Reactions: 18
Are they taking the piss 😂😂😂
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ I despise Sue & Noel, but guess what?
I think I hate the stupid deranged sycophantic idiots that make comments like that even more.

She’s totally out of her depth.
She isn’t a natural in front of the camera, she also hasn’t got the attributes like a comedic wit or the nous to pull it off regardless of her lack of intelligence.
She’s totally cringeworthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There’s no way Nuwull would pay £10 for 3 boxes of cereal. At least try and make it believable.
Genuinely wait for Braggy to say ‘didn’t we Nuwull’ it’s like a bloody parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He said the pasta will last them a week. How many pasta dishes do they have a week??? Like surely pasta is a once a week dish.

Reactions: 13
FFS, gushing over a bloody motor home, if only she cared this much about her kids!
94D9A1B1-4002-42FD-95B6-FF36E55A3772.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
FFS, gushing over a bloody motor home, if only she cared this much about her kids!
View attachment 1276954
For a lady with 22 kids, she's got time to sit relaxing in a camper van? I've got 3, all adults now, I wouldn't have time to just sit there, I work for a living. If you have so much free time on your hands Lazy Susan, go help your husband then maybe your pies won't be 2 months delivery time. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 35
For a lady with 22 kids, she's got time to sit relaxing in a camper van? I've got 3, all adults now, I wouldn't have time to just sit there, I work for a living. If you have so much free time on your hands Lazy Susan, go help your husband then maybe your pies won't be 2 months delivery time. Lazy cow.
I have part time job, just 2 kids. 11 and 2 I have absolutely no time to "chill" they go to bed. I clean up sleep and repeat! That's 2 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.