The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many they are going to have sleeping in there, the stench the next day 😬 hope they have the windows open 🤢 nowell doesn't spend much time at the pie shop now does he, he's always going away somewhere! No wonder people wait months for their pies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them young kids want a damn good haircut. Who in their right mind pulls their hair up as tight as she has done Hairdie’s. No wonder they all have Scratty hair. That chav-pervan 🤣🤣 they’ve bought will be a stinking tit tip in no time.

Reactions: 17
Inside the 'Penis Palace' is just an array and representation of Sues greed and wants, (including the amount of pregnancies for attention and children for the sake of having a newborn) This sits alongside the produce of Nowulls insessant need to procreate (jump the bones) with his child like wife. It seems to me Sue spends her time looking for more tit to buy ,it is all the time with her.(unless its proper food) Its like she just looks around the internet for things to want. Frenchies, the new dog, a motorhome, tons of plastic tit and designer clobber.

The amount of toys for each kids birthday, Christmas and holidays, and on and on. Sue spends way too much money and time on retail therapy and has an obvious problem. Those kids are all dragged up, sorry to say that the adult children show the fruits of the seeds sown all that time ago when Sue was 13 and Noel worked his pervy way into her knickers, perhaps even a 12 year old child when he was sticking his wick in her. It is no coincidence that the boys are lazy and now two are shown as violent, the way the older girls are all gobby fishwives and think its ok to get up the duff with anyone. There is no parenting going on in that house! None! the younger ones are all grabby and rude with no manners. They all just exist together and only the very basic of needs are met, any proper parenting and one to one guidence is not available and impossible to provide. It is not a pretty sight, none of it. I fail to see how people think this is parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is it when lazy Susan puts Heidie and Bonnie in dresses, they are always round their ankles? They look like they are going to trip up all the time

Reactions: 16
Why is it when lazy Susan puts Heidie and Bonnie in dresses, they are always round their ankles? They look like they are going to trip up all the time
Probably because the kids are quite short? I’ve never had this issue with my nearly 3 yr old

But then again I’m not a short arse myself 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Inside the 'Penis Palace' is just an array and representation of Sues greed and wants, (including the amount of pregnancies for attention and children for the sake of having a newborn) This sits alongside the produce of Nowulls insessant need to procreate (jump the bones) with his child like wife. It seems to me Sue spends her time looking for more tit to buy ,it is all the time with her.(unless its proper food) Its like she just looks around the internet for things to want. Frenchies, the new dog, a motorhome, tons of plastic tit and designer clobber.

The amount of toys for each kids birthday, Christmas and holidays, and on and on. Sue spends way too much money and time on retail therapy and has an obvious problem. Those kids are all dragged up, sorry to say that the adult children show the fruits of the seeds sown all that time ago when Sue was 13 and Noel worked his pervy way into her knickers, perhaps even a 12 year old child when he was sticking his wick in her. It is no coincidence that the boys are lazy and now two are shown as violent, the way the older girls are all gobby fishwives and think its ok to get up the duff with anyone. There is no parenting going on in that house! None! the younger ones are all grabby and rude with no manners. They all just exist together and only the very basic of needs are met, any proper parenting and one to one guidence is not available and impossible to provide. It is not a pretty sight, none of it. I fail to see how people think this is parenting.
Oooh who's the other violent one? I know Daniel is but didn't know about another one. Not surprised though I wouldn't put it past crusty to be violent either, the genial dad act is put on the the cameras

Reactions: 6
Im guessing Chloe is still living with Jakes parents? and they havent been bothered to move out before the baby comes. God help her living with in-laws and a newborn!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else noticed how thin Heidies hair is? It's pulled so tightly on the top of her head, it looks like she has bald patches.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Proving the point they ran out of content when it was aired earlier in the year 😂😂😂
Wonder if Chester's birth, Sophie's pregnancy announcement and gender reveal, the Disney trip, Dan's abusive behaviour, the family business award failure & loss, the Food Warehouse weekly (one time) promo, and the camper van purchase will make it on air.

22 Lies, Scams, Fake Tans and Scandals & Counting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.