The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst your sitting in your camper van Braggy witch I can make some memories for you. Remember the days when your kids had no sheets on their beds, the mattresses were all stained and you took the bedroom door handles off.
Remember the days when you used cloth nappies before you turned to disposables to add even more to landfill with half your kids wearing them.
Remember when you cooked sausages at home and just bought chips.
My dad always said…..People who are born into wealth are different to those that come into money. The people that are used to having it never brag.
Not like you and Crusty who have pimped out your kids for money and lied and deceived people for cash rewards. You have no morals but you are one mighty BRAGGER.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
FFS, gushing over a bloody motor home, if only she cared this much about her kids!
View attachment 1276954
She annoys me so much. I have a child the same age as her youngest and there is no way I would be able to chill by myself for long enough to even take that photo. Who was looking after the children while she was in her unsuitable motorhome bragging?

Reactions: 20
Random thought of the day
there potentially a good few of sues siblings,let’s hope they are a bit brighter than her . Also her kids could end up in relationships shops with cousins if they don’t know sues birth family
Well really the same risk applies to anyone who is adopted, or anyone who was born through invitro fertilisation using anonymous donor sperm for that matter. I don't think that the risk of becoming romantically involved with blood relatives is so high that those who have been adopted ought to feel compelled to seek out their birth families specifically in order to avoid the possibility.

Actually there's a phenomenon called Genetic Sexual Attraction. Apparently significant numbers of people who have sought out birth families have formed sexual relationships with the newly found children/parents/siblings and this is actually far more common than the case of meeting a close relative when you aren't aware of the relationship and then forming a romantic attachment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well really the same risk applies to anyone who is adopted, or anyone who was born through invitro fertilisation using anonymous donor sperm for that matter. I don't think that the risk of becoming romantically involved with blood relatives is so high that those who have been adopted ought to feel compelled to seek out their birth families specifically in order to avoid the possibility.

Actually there's a phenomenon called Genetic Sexual Attraction. Apparently significant numbers of people who have sought out birth families have formed sexual relationships with the newly found children/parents/siblings and this is actually far more common than the case of meeting a close relative when you aren't aware of the relationship and then forming a romantic attachment.

I read About this, wonder If this was what happened to sue and noel , oh no that was grooming wasn’t it nowhulllll .
to be fair a lot of us have half sibling from dads we never Know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not on Nowall's side AT ALL but what exactly does Sue do? Shop for tat? He does the school runs,the cooking etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the fact she constantly seeks reassurance from Noel doesn't help. It's constant "isn't it Noel?" "Don't I Noel?" "Kids love it don't they Noel". It's like she can't think for herself and constantly seeks his approval.
You’re right, goes to show she hasn’t got an opinion of her own. Nowul has to agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So just proves they do everything for the freebies and money. They only put a vlog up yesterday of how wonderful the food warehouse is, yet today, she's been to Asda to fill the camper van. That lasted a long time then didn't it? If you knew you were going away, what didn't you buy what you needed whilst you were in food warehouse? Also, what does Heidie look like a pineapple?

Not on Nowall's side AT ALL but what exactly does Sue do? Shop for tat? He does the school runs,the cooking etc.
Puts an odd bit of washing in the machine and if the TV camera is on, she will hoover the rug in the lounge. Apart from that, according to the pie website, she's chief pie taster!!!! In truth, she does sod all.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If I was food warehouse I would be fuming that I had just paid them probably a good chunk of money and then they are shopping at Asda just days later.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If I was food warehouse I would be fuming that I had just paid them probably a good chunk of money and then they are shopping at Asda just days later.
Wasn’t there a thing in the 90s that if you advertised Coca Cola you couldn’t be seen drinking Pepsi and vice versa?
It would be reasonable for supermarkets to say they can’t “be seen” using a different supermarket within a month is an ad.

Reactions: 26
Wasn’t there a thing in the 90s that if you advertised Coca Cola you couldn’t be seen drinking Pepsi and vice versa?
It would be reasonable for supermarkets to say they can’t “be seen” using a different supermarket within a month is an ad.
Yes I remember all the celebrities were either coca cola or Pepsi, they couldn't be see advertising the one who didn't sponsor them. I am really surprised that a company as big as food warehouse wouldn't have had a clause like that in the contract.

Reactions: 14
Lets see how many they cram into the motor home this weekend. Although they will probably try and make out they isn't as many and that they took a separate car. I just feel for the people on the camp site that the radfords rock up at.

Reactions: 14
Lets see how many they cram into the motor home this weekend. Although they will probably try and make out they isn't as many and that they took a separate car. I just feel for the people on the camp site that the radfords rock up at.
I bet they are off to Edinburgh to see the walkers lol

Reactions: 9
I can just imagine the kids arguing over who gets to travel in the camper, so they'll all end up in it. I'll let you know which cars are left behind

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.