The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS so you would tell the kid being molested by a sibling that "it's ok it isn't every night" ?🤬
I am an only child & had the best parents. Clearly I never shared a bed. I know though that it is wrong, inappropriate & dangerous to have adolescent kids of both genders sharing a bed. It is not allowed here in public housing. Knowing what can happen, why would anyone allow it - or argue at length for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Which of the little girls is it that’s running around this weekend in her school shoes?
I always feel bad for kids who have no choice but to wear them on weekends because it’s all they have, there is no excuse with this lot. I am not buying she may have wanted to either because they don’t go with anything she’s wearing and no parent with a choice let’s their kid mess up their £60 school shoes running about like that.

Reactions: 20
The kids just looked a mess this weekend. That flowery outfit Heidie was wearing was awful.

And at 2 years old shouldnt she be playing with proper jigsaws not these pull out ones.

Reactions: 12
I just find it amusing that Sue has decided the motorhome life is definitely for them after one weekend away at a 5 star holiday park only 20 minutes drive away from home. Adventurous or what!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does sue need to post a link to everything they have ever bought, can't people use common sense anymore and search for something similar themselves??
Like camping barbecue for example I'm sure returns lots of results.

Reactions: 9
Katie and her bf are definitely there as childcare. However when is Katie ever at her actual job. She did a q&a last month and said that she still works at a nursery.
I think she’s employed term time and possibly part time or is zero hours /bank staff, it’s the only logical way I can see it (I work in a nursery and we have 3 types of staff; all year, term time and zero hour/bank )

Reactions: 10
Why does sue need to post a link to everything they have ever bought, can't people use common sense anymore and search for something similar themselves??
Is it not due to affiliated links? I don't fully understand them, but they can get money from them if a person links on the link and doesn't clear their cookies and then goes to onto buy an item. I might have the specifics wrong, but it's the gist.

No one asks, its just another brag.

Most are no affiliated either, shes not that clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dunno why some on here are so desperate to defend the bed sharing! They are not having the kids sharing through necessity, they’re not a struggling family in social housing! They’ve crammed 7 kids and a dog into one bed in their camper that cost more than a 3 bed terrace (NW Eng prices)

… and of course that bbq cost over £200, got to have the best to cook your crappy Richmond sausages on!
The Radfords: Fur coat and no knickers!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It doesn't happen every night though. They are away for a weekend in a camper, they aren't at home being forced to share a bed.
If you read the thread you’d know it does happen at home.

FFS so you would tell the kid being molested by a sibling that "it's ok it isn't every night" ?🤬
I am an only child & had the best parents. Clearly I never shared a bed. I know though that it is wrong, inappropriate & dangerous to have adolescent kids of both genders sharing a bed. It is not allowed here in public housing. Knowing what can happen, why would anyone allow it - or argue at length for it?
literally. Look at the Duggars older boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Most of us here are parents, and have a duty of care to prevent things like SS happening or anything else really. Sue and Noel are really going to get a slap in the face if anything DID happen, which would be purely down to them for letting kids and teens share a bed. horrible thinking about it

Reactions: 14
Home or away the bed sharing thing is done for the selfishness of the parents.

Sue wanted a campervan, so she got one without the considering the needs of the kids, its just something else she can use for insta and you tube.

At home its so they can spend their uninterrupted evenings either sleeping or trying so selfishly add to their brood again for the adoration of deranged fans.

Reactions: 17
If you read the thread you’d know it does happen at home.

literally. Look at the Duggars older boy.
I do read the thread and yes it does happen when they are at home, but the children choose to, they aren't forced. Josh Duggar is an extreme comparison and he is pure evil.

I'm moving on the from the bed sharing subject now, because some of the things being suggested are disgusting. Just let kids be kids and enjoy their weekend away. Sue is the one at fault for buying a camper van instead of a couple of massive tents.

Reactions: 12
I do read the thread and yes it does happen when they are at home, but the children choose to, they aren't forced. Josh Duggar is an extreme comparison and he is pure evil.

I'm moving on the from the bed sharing subject now, because some of the things being suggested are disgusting. Just let kids be kids and enjoy their weekend away. Sue is the one at fault for buying a camper van instead of a couple of massive tents.
So its the childrens fault if anything was to happen because they choose too? wow

bed sharing shouldnt be happening at all. Sues there mum and should be teaching them right to wrong. but yes she doesn’t care, sad really

Last edited:
So its the childrens fault if anything was to happen because they choose too? wow

bed sharing shouldnt be happening at all. Sues there mum and should be teaching them right to wrong. but yes she doesn’t care, sad really
Not what I said at all.

I've already said that Sue bought a campervan that is completely unsuitable for her family. A couple of massive 10 man tents would have been perfect for them and the kids would have loved it. The awning looks to be an expensive waste of money because they aren't really utilising it as extra space.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I believe the original issue was that there were a bunch of Radford children from tot to pre-teen sharing a giant camper mattress. It can be awkward for children starting puberty sleeping in such close proximity with their brothers & sisters.
Oh I agree with that. It’s probably why my parents finally got bunk beds for us. It’s not always easy with regards to rooms though, and despite what the council says they don’t rehouse people who are overcrowded. I know a family with three adult males (2gens) a teen boy, and 3 adult females in a 3 bed. They have a caravan to sleep two of the males.
It’s also pretty mortifying for adolescents to have their opposite sex siblings in their rooms, mine would have gone crazy.

Reactions: 6
Because Sue genuinely couldn’t give 2 shite about her kids. There going to grow up severally fucked up from the lack of parenting. Its a surprise SS aren’t involved

Reactions: 13

Some of the things suggested are disgusting? So the idea of sibling abuse disgusts you? If so, why would you bang on about letting kids be kids sharing a bed?

Yea, let's drop the subject. Let kids sleep where they like & make bad evil things much easier to do. After all, Josh Duggar was the only piece of tit in the world likely to do that.🙄🤨🙄

Reactions: 5
Some of the things suggested are disgusting? So the idea of sibling abuse disgusts you? If so, why would you bang on about letting kids be kids sharing a bed?

Yea, let's drop the subject. Let kids sleep where they like & make bad evil things much easier to do. After all, Josh Duggar was the only piece of tit in the world likely to do that.🙄🤨🙄
She must be so lucky to never experienced anything of the sort.

Especially after the Daniel situation, you never know whats happening behind closed doors. but kids will be kids eh 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.