The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 25 years Sue will be dead. She’s put her body through so much and still has several teen years to get through. Noel will likely be one of those toothless stinky men shouting at cats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just find it amusing that Sue has decided the motorhome life is definitely for them after one weekend away at a 5 star holiday park only 20 minutes drive away from home. Adventurous or what!?! 🤣
They go further when they're making a point of taking the dogs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do read the thread and yes it does happen when they are at home, but the children choose to, they aren't forced. Josh Duggar is an extreme comparison and he is pure evil.
Josh Duggar may be an extreme comparison - but equally, we could make comparisons with Noel's choice to impregnate a thirteen year old child and Daniel's abusive behaviour towards his girlfriend - neither of which are behaviours which seem to concern the Radfraud family. Sue and Noel certainly don't seem to withhold any particular morals or values of they think either of those situations are acceptable - which concerns me in terms of how they would react if there ever were a situation of abuse between the siblings.

obvs i'm not going to baselessly speculate that any of the Radford kids are potentially abusive or at risk of abuse from their siblings, but equally, the risk is there - and i don't get the impression that it's a family where the kids would feel comfortable sharing any abuse with their parents, or even that Sue and Noel would react appropriately. think about how long it took Luke to tell his family that he's gay - a totally different situation ofc, but it implys that open communication isn't really encouraged or that talking about serious issues to their parents is something any of the kids feel comfortable about - which is worrying.

i fully appreciate that the kids are sharing a bed during a short holiday, and it's not as though Tillie is in a situation where she usually shares with Max and Oscar etc, but even in that situation, i very much doubt it was her choice, in that she would have been told that's where she was sleeping and really - whether she felt comfortable or not - what option did she have? again, i appreciate it was a short-term situation, but i assume they'll be taking regular trips in their campervan, so it will likley be happening fairly regularly - especially if they go for longer trips over summer. and even taking the mix of genders out of the equation for a moment, cramming seven/eight/nine kids into one bed is hardly going to be a comfortable sleeping arrangement where any of the kids are able to get decent rest. ultimately, the radfrauds have enough money to ensure that all the kids have sensible sleeping arrangements while on holiday, and it's unfair of them to expect so many of the children to sleep together - and the risks of expecting pre-teen siblings to share the same bed only an added layer of potential concern. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant be the only one to see fault in the "lots of you have been asking" narrative.

I fully accept if i am wrong but when she says the line "lots of you.........." its usually the first time i have ever seen it shown. How can lots of people be asking if its the first time they have seen it.
It’s an ‘influencer’ thing. They all do it, like they’re being ever so ‘elpful! Hope that helps. (That’s another influencer line 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s an ‘influencer’ thing. They all do it, like they’re being ever so ‘elpful! Hope that helps. (That’s another influencer line 😁)
“Hope that help
duck I hate that term.
The only thing that would help would be if Sue Noel and as many other “influencers” as could fit got in that chavavan and drive to the edge of the observable universe, then when they got there just kept on bleeping off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks very much like Holgates, Silverdale. Correct me if I'm wrong.
looks like there to me too. we often walk in Eaves Wood at weekends, we'll give Silverdale a wide berth if they start going there every weekend.

They're back - tranquility replaced by whining kids and barking dogs

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Very petty but does it annoy anyone else when they put school shoes on the kids with everyday outfits I.e jeans?🥴

Reactions: 21
Very petty but does it annoy anyone else when they put school shoes on the kids with everyday outfits I.e jeans?🥴
The lack of sensible appropriate shoes probably helped finance the nonsensical inappropriate camper van. We know where Sue's sensibilities are.

The too-small camper van was also probably on purpose so that Sue can show off her "one big happy family," especially cramming 7+ kids into the same sleeping area.
This would make cute content, wouldn't it, Noel?
Everybody loves us, don't they, Noel?
I ate too much and now I have to take a dump, don't I, Noel?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes it annoys me. I could understand it if they were poor and had to choose between buying school shoes or trainers etc. But they aren't, they can afford multiple pairs of shoes for each child

Reactions: 18
The way they're dressed, its look like they're a very low income family, who cannot afford much clothing. Yet we know they aren't! Sue spends £500 on Gucci trainers! The kids look scruffy and nothing matches. It looks like Sue hasn't really brushed the little girls' hair, just pulled it up into a ponytail.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Chloe’s going to keep the baby private for a while good on her. Let’s hope sue and Noel don’t try and vlog it. Unless it’s gets filmed for future episodes of the show. Apparently sue and Noel also bought them a pram. Only fair since they bought Millie loads for Ophelia.

Attachments

my uncle is a nonce. He abused most of us and the adults all turned a blind eye. When he was around all us cousins would bed share. Because it was safer for us to be together.
not saying that’s going on but sometimes kids will bed share to feel/stay safe

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nor do I, for under 10s as a one off on holiday. But we're talking about teens and pre-teens (and it happens at home too).

With that age group, you have to consider things like periods, wet dreams and other various issues surrounding puberty and the need for privacy. 12/13 year old siblings of the opposite gender sharing a bed is grossly inappropriate.
Not only this but imagine them going to school and their classmates seeing they all share a bed? They are probably going to get bullied. Teenagers can be vicious and when Sue posts stuff like this for everyone to see it is to easy for other teenagers to bully them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Chloe doing Q&A what the f has it to do with anyone if she is breastfeeding, what an odd and entitled thing to ask somone 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.