The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I obviously do follow them otherwise I wouldn’t be on the thread…I suppose I just don’t see siblings sharing beds as a massive deal.
Nor do I, for under 10s as a one off on holiday. But we're talking about teens and pre-teens (and it happens at home too).

With that age group, you have to consider things like periods, wet dreams and other various issues surrounding puberty and the need for privacy. 12/13 year old siblings of the opposite gender sharing a bed is grossly inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never before heard that siblings of opposite sex shouldn't share a room after 10 years of age. That sounds completely ridiculous, and I very much doubt that it can be the reality for a large number of families. It would mean booking extra hotel rooms on holidays, moving house etc. I'm glad I only have one child 😂
At My local council siblings over age of 10 and that are different sexes arent expected to share and are often moved to bigger properties

Reactions: 8
My eldest started puberty at 8 and got her period at 9. She doesn't have a brother, but I would feel it unfair making her share with brothers at that age. I feel for Tillie. I hope she gets some privacy eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At My local council siblings over age of 10 and that are different sexes arent expected to share and are often moved to bigger properties
That's obviously great for them if they get a bigger house because their children are over 10, but for someone in a private rental or who owns their home, that would be a huge financial commitment that not everyone would be able to make.

Reactions: 6
That's obviously great for them if they get a bigger house because their children are over 10, but for someone in a private rental or who owns their home, that would be a huge financial commitment that not everyone would be able to make.
Oh I agree tbh.

Reactions: 4
If you are in social housing ie council (and private rented or owned), overcrowding can be messy due to the different ages/sexes of children in small houses. You are told, by housing/benefits, the number of bedrooms you should be entitled to.

But that's not to say you are then just given a bigger house. Unless one is available.

Some councils expect you to use - if you have it - whatever space is available to make extra sleeping space ie a diring room, another living room etc

If the Radfords are letting pubescent girls sleep with boys then that's gross.

Reactions: 11
Personally If I had another child that was a girl (I have a boy) I wouldn’t be comfortable with them sharing a bed but for me I would make sure that I had enough bedrooms. Even though I know that circumstances can change but even then I’d make sure they each had a bedroom and I’d sleep on the floor if needed.

It’s probably because I was 13 when my 18 year old cousin thought it was okay to molest me and I assumed it was normal I mean even at 13 I was still a child but I still now years later feel like I should have known that it was wrong and put a stop to it! I blame myself for it still do but it wasn’t as easy for me to get away at that age.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Personally If I had another child that was a girl (I have a boy) I wouldn’t be comfortable with them sharing a bed but for me I would make sure that I had enough bedrooms. Even though I know that circumstances can change but even then I’d make sure they each had a bedroom and I’d sleep on the floor if needed.

It’s probably because I was 13 when my 18 year old cousin thought it was okay to molest me and I assumed it was normal I mean even at 13 I was still a child but I still now years later feel like I should have known that it was wrong and put a stop to it! I blame myself for it still do but it wasn’t as easy for me to get away at that age.

That is not your fault, you are not to blame 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe how much their fans fawn over them! I’ve just pointed out once again about Sue being 13 and clearly having learning difficulties… yet it’s ok because she stayed with him and she could have left him 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
sorry but I just cannot believe this thread title. Mums a money eater, sons a girlfriend eater 🤣🤣🤣😭😭 I bet that’s attracted some new people

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Its such a scary world we live in. If anything Sue and Noel should be the first people to know about the dangers of kids sleeping with teens.

It originally said girlfriend beater. 😁
I know just think its funny how it turned around 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I have never before heard that siblings of opposite sex shouldn't share a room after 10 years of age. That sounds completely ridiculous, and I very much doubt that it can be the reality for a large number of families. It would mean booking extra hotel rooms on holidays, moving house etc. I'm glad I only have one child 😂
I didn’t have my own bed until I was 7! And then it was in a room I shared with my two older brothers! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Why do those kids never look nice. The clothes always look cheap, even when they’re not. They never seem to fit properly, they are either too big or too small. Saying that Scratty never looks good. She has absolutely no idea and that’s after she’s had 21 kids to dress.

Reactions: 22
I always thought it was normal for siblings to share a room, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's ok 😂
I believe the original issue was that there were a bunch of Radford children from tot to pre-teen sharing a giant camper mattress. It can be awkward for children starting puberty sleeping in such close proximity with their brothers & sisters.

Reactions: 11
I believe the original issue was that there were a bunch of Radford children from tot to pre-teen sharing a giant camper mattress. It can be awkward for children starting puberty sleeping in such close proximity with their brothers & sisters.
It doesn't happen every night though. They are away for a weekend in a camper, they aren't at home being forced to share a bed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.