The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never before heard that siblings of opposite sex shouldn't share a room after 10 years of age. That sounds completely ridiculous, and I very much doubt that it can be the reality for a large number of families. It would mean booking extra hotel rooms on holidays, moving house etc. I'm glad I only have one child 😂
look on the nspcc and gov website, it’s recommended not to share after 10 years of age. And when I worked in housing people would be deemed “overcrowded” or “unfit living space” if they had siblings over the age of 10 sharing a bedroom with a sibling of the opposite sex. Not sure the policy within hotels etc but within a home that’s the recommendation

Reactions: 15
look on the nspcc and gov website, it’s recommended not to share after 10 years of age. And when I worked in housing people would be deemed “overcrowded” or “unfit living space” if they had siblings over the age of 10 sharing a bedroom with a sibling of the opposite sex. Not sure the policy within hotels etc but within a home that’s the recommendation
In an ideal world every child would have their own room, unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world and there must be a huge number of families who have no choice but to allow same sex siblings to share a room.

Holidays are meant to be fun and so the children all sharing shouldn't be an issue. The issue is their parents buying a camper van made for a normal size family even though they have a stupid number of children.

Reactions: 9
Yes the age 10 rule is correct. Its inappropriate, just look at the Duggars older boy. Obviously not saying anything crude, but after the allegations about daniel, you really never know what happens behind closed doors. Sue and Noel are parents and should be taking safety pro cautions

Its also NOT the first time. Phoebes been found in Maxs bed in the morning

Reactions: 25
Have they only taken the New Favourite puppy?

Sorry Frenchies you time is up, if they start offering a French themed pie no one buy it!

Dont say that, with Noels past it gives me the chills.
Can't believe they have only taken the new dog, and it's the only one that got the privilege of puppy classes! Think how much Lola would of loved running round outside on the grass with the kids! (Not that anyone has seen any footage of said dog for a while so may already be a pie...didn't they bring out new sausage rolls 🤔)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
after 10 years of age siblings should not be sharing a bedroom together if they’re of opposite sex. I know it’s because they’re away but even so, Tilly should not be sharing with max and Casper
That’s a rule in some states of the USA not this country.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just had a quick look and it is only a recommendation that opposite sex siblings have separate rooms in their home after the age of 10.
I think that sometimes people on this thread will take anything they see and use it to criticise. They are away for the weekend, it doesn't matter that they are sharing a bed, I would be more concerned that their mother is more interested in filming them than playing with them.

It’s a rule in the UK. I worked for the housing association in my local area here and the age 10 rule applied. It’s not a legal requirement. It’s a recommendation. I know not all families can afford to not have siblings share but after this age and pre teens going through puberty etc it’s not recommended to share

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I grew up in a council house, it most definitely is a rule in the UK
I believe it’s a recommendation not a rule. If a family has a son and a daughter yet can’t physically afford to be in a 3 bed house that surely is ok. In this instance the Radford’s are on holiday and it’s clearly a one off 🙄 many things to criticise them for but not this I feel….

Reactions: 6
It’s a rule in the UK. I worked for the housing association in my local area here and the age 10 rule applied. It’s not a legal requirement. It’s a recommendation. I know not all families can afford to not have siblings share but after this age and pre teens going through puberty etc it’s not recommended to share

Housing associations only care if something benefits them. They don't give a damn about their tenants. If a tenant says they need rehousing because they are over crowded the housing association says they are breaking the tenancy and have to leave.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I believe it’s a recommendation not a rule. If a family has a son and a daughter yet can’t physically afford to be in a 3 bed house that surely is ok. In this instance the Radford’s are on holiday and it’s clearly a one off 🙄 many things to criticise them for but not this I feel….
You obviously dont follow them; the kids share beds in the house too. its not right

as Ive said above, Phoebes been found in Max bed in the morning along with Casper/Oscar

Reactions: 12
Can't believe they have only taken the new dog, and it's the only one that got the privilege of puppy classes! Think how much Lola would of loved running round outside on the grass with the kids! (Not that anyone has seen any footage of said dog for a while so may already be a pie...didn't they bring out new sausage rolls 🤔)
Ever since they got the puppy the other dogs have become an after thought, everything is all about cookie now! I genuinely can't remember when they were last mentioned and it's heartbreaking 😥
Im sure they would have all loved to run around the fields and explore it wasn't fair at all to pick one to take over the others!!
Sue the favouritism towards cookie isn't nice when you all go home please give ivy, bluebell, mabel and lola some undivided love and attention as much as you do to cookie.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You obviously dont follow them; the kids share beds in the house too. its not right

as Ive said above, Phoebes been found in Max bed in the morning along with Casper/Oscar
I mean I obviously do follow them otherwise I wouldn’t be on the thread…I suppose I just don’t see siblings sharing beds as a massive deal.

Reactions: 4
I have never before heard that siblings of opposite sex shouldn't share a room after 10 years of age. That sounds completely ridiculous, and I very much doubt that it can be the reality for a large number of families. It would mean booking extra hotel rooms on holidays, moving house etc. I'm glad I only have one child 😂
It's the way councils decide how many bedrooms you should have and what is overcrowded. Different genders qualify for separate rooms at 10, maximum 2 per room, and each person or couple over 16 gets their own room.

That review might of been removed from Trust pilot but the internet is forever hahaha

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.