The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its the childrens fault if anything was to happen because they choose too? wow

bed sharing shouldnt be happening at all. Sues there mum and should be teaching them right to wrong. but yes she doesn’t care, sad really
Totally agree with you

Reactions: 7
Its such a scary world we live in. If anything Sue and Noel should be the first people to know about the dangers of kids sleeping with teens.
When did Sue and Noel ever think of anything but themselves, and earning money showing everything. Safety isnt an issue for them..

Reactions: 13
Is she using that bbq in the awning 🙀, assuming she's never heard about what can happen. Surely it's common knowledge? Probably even says on the awning not to!

Reactions: 12
They live on processed food. Why aren’t they using the big oven that Scratty was bragging about. What about the fake Weetabix that they all love. Oh yes you can’t serve cereal on a paper plate!

Is she using that bbq in the awning 🙀, assuming she's never heard about what can happen. Surely it's common knowledge? Probably even says on the awning not to!
I think it’s outside.

So it looks like there’s an air bed in part of the awning where the childminders will sleep no doubt. That will free up a bed for Max and one other?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does sue need to post a link to everything they have ever bought, can't people use common sense anymore and search for something similar themselves??
Like camping barbecue for example I'm sure returns lots of results.
Tbh I don't Believe the whole "lots of people have been asking..." I mean it's a bbq nothing special at that,it's just so Bragford can show off at hiw much she pays for her stuff

Reactions: 18
I’ve also got two older brothers but my parents always made sure that I had my own bedroom I never shared but my brothers did.

Reactions: 10
I’ve also got two older brothers but my parents always made sure that I had my own bedroom I never shared but my brothers did.

It’s not always possible. I was the youngest of 5, 3 older brothers, an older sister, there were my parents and a very poorly grandad. My eldest brother left home shortly after I was born and my grandad went into a care home when I was about 3. After that I shared my sister’s bed for a few years and then bunk beds with my brother in the big room, my sister was a lot older than me and had her own tiny room.
It wasn’t ideal but we managed, my parents did their best for us on little money. When my sister married I was 10 and then I had my own room.

I know families with 6 kids in a 3 bed, they manage.
But the Radford’s have 10 rooms, they should put their foot down about the boys and girls sharing. Even more sensible would be to make their eldest kids get a flat together to let the younger ones have more space.
And I would certainly have have opted for another bed over a full size fridge 🙄
Priorities Sue, hasn’t a clue!

Can Sue actually read? I mean properly comprehend that which she is reading not just grasping the words.

I wonder if she likes the chav-perv-van because of her apparent traveller roots? Best she not go there. All the travellers I have ever met are very house proud and raise their families right. They wouldn't have her and her ways would they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant be the only one to see fault in the "lots of you have been asking" narrative.

I fully accept if i am wrong but when she says the line "lots of you.........." its usually the first time i have ever seen it shown. How can lots of people be asking if its the first time they have seen it.

Bottom line is Lazy Susan wanted a camper van and so she damn well made sure she got one. Like Millie said, " what Mum wants, she gets" " she always gets her own way. No thought if it was suitable she just got it regardless.

Reactions: 21
Bottom line is Lazy Susan wanted a camper van and so she damn well made sure she got one. Like Millie said, " what Mum wants, she gets" " she always gets her own way. No thought if it was suitable she just got it regardless.

Another gift to keep her quiet.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if it's a hold she has over Nowall, knowing she could anytime report him for historical abuse?

Good point. I can imagine that Sue is catching on to the truth and realises for herself what he is, he won’t like that and I bet he would turn very nasty if she stood up to him. The money and fame keeps them together. It’s a shame Sue has isolated herself so much, it seems like she had good online friends like some of you on here, and decided to backstab them who would have been her support if Noel did turn. Now there isn’t anyone to be there for her so she’s in a dangerous situation in my opinion. Noel seems the type to run off with a 20 year old and have more kids :sick:

I think Mille or teenagers still jealous and aggressive over Sue with young children at holiday again.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if it's a hold she has over Nowall, knowing she could anytime report him for historical abuse?
I had never thought of this until recently.i think this also applys to some of the older children hence the ridiculous gifts like the dior ring,I think they could possibly do a newspaper deal but are bought silences.i think when heidie leaves the home in the next 25 yrs or so I expect a big reveal, imagine the fall put from one of them going to press would be so unbearable for those living at home still and the older ones would feel guilt at putting them through that for a quick buck.

Reactions: 15
I think Mille or teenagers still jealous and aggressive over Sue with young children at holiday again.
I think they are probably over the moon that they are too old to be forced to go along 😂, I don't think they would be jealous and definitely no need to be aggressive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sick to death of reading how “ they deserve all this, they work hard”. So does every other conscientious family in this country. They are not bleeping unique in that respect. Crusty is at work when he fancies going and Scratty is hardly ever at home. She spends more time shopping than she does doing housework. I would love to know how often them kids beds get fresh linen. Not very often I’d say unless she bins it and buys new.
21 kids, there never was 22, because Crusty the erv preceded by a P basically raped a 13 year old and then kept her pregnant for years in order to control her. He wants his meat and 2 veg chopping off. He deserves sweet FA. I honestly don’t know how he holds his head up in public, dirty filthy p..v. I wouldn’t let children anywhere near him.
How dare he brag about all the kids he has, he’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had never thought of this until recently.i think this also applys to some of the older children hence the ridiculous gifts like the dior ring,I think they could possibly do a newspaper deal but are bought silences.i think when heidie leaves the home in the next 25 yrs or so I expect a big reveal, imagine the fall put from one of them going to press would be so unbearable for those living at home still and the older ones would feel guilt at putting them through that for a quick buck.
I think in 25 yrs time the Radfrauds will be ancient history.
There’s signs now of the gravy train coming to a screeching halt.
Especially with Sue probably not producing any more kids.
With any luck another family will overtake them in the country’s biggest family claim too.
The public are on to them, one only needs to look at the comments on Twitter etc when their TV programmes air.
It will become an admission of shame in time for a person to admit that they were once Radford fans 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.