The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if Katie and the boyfriend are there to stop them ending up in Millie’s situation of another baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In their stories there was easily 8/9 of then sleeping in the same space inside the campervan and sue, noel and heidie in the bed above. We can safely assume nobody was in the awning which she couldn't have repeated the name of more( in my opinion tillie was definetly told to ask that question so sue could reitare what it was).
It begs the question with them all squashed together was it just Katie and bf in the sleeping area then because if so that's completely unfair on everybody!! 😡🤔

If they took a minibus or something they may have all been able to travel safely but they are still blatantly breaking rules and overfilling which is what lots of people tried to tell them in various articles and probably under the vlog too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
7 feral kids in one bloody bed. That Chav-perv-van will be stinking of pee and dog come morning.
Paper bloody plates as per usual.
12 of them and a dog in a 6 berth, they will all be sleeping in it that’s for sure. Full size fridge but not enough beds. bleeping idiots.

I wonder how long it will be before the novelty wears off. Crusty will soon get fed up of putting up and taking down that awning. Scratty is like a young child ( she still is mentally) giggling because she’s having a sleepover with her friend.
I mis-read that first line as it will be stinking of pee and dog cum 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I see Katie and her bf couldn't miss out on the novelty of the new chav-perv-van. Couldn't imagine having to share a bedroom space with your bf/gfs younger siblings 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Wondering if Katie and the boyfriend are there to stop them ending up in Millie’s situation of another baby.
No I'm convinced Sue would be desperate for her to get pregnant. She can't anymore so next thing will be pressuring her daughters.

Reactions: 13
You all know how scatty and crusty put the youngest in their bed when they're away? What if Heidie is actually the last one? Poor kid is going to be mid 20s and still in their bed because we all know none of their kids leave home at a younger age

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have they only taken the New Favourite puppy?

Sorry Frenchies you time is up, if they start offering a French themed pie no one buy it!

You all know how scatty and crusty put the youngest in their bed when they're away? What if Heidie is actually the last one? Poor kid is going to be mid 20s and still in their bed because we all know none of their kids leave home at a younger age
Dont say that, with Noels past it gives me the chills.

Reactions: 14
Surely after 21 kids you should know what size ur kids wear! Heidie is always drowned it’s not hard to buy a size down

Reactions: 15
Is it really appropriate for Max Casper Archie and Tillie along with the other little ones to be sharing a bed? I might be totally wrong but I just think it's a little odd

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Katie and her bf are definitely there as childcare. However when is Katie ever at her actual job. She did a q&a last month and said that she still works at a nursery.
Maybe Katie works the mysterious Radford hours that Noel works at the pie shop/factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it really appropriate for Max Casper Archie and Tillie along with the other little ones to be sharing a bed? I might be totally wrong but I just think it's a little odd
That thought did cross my mind too. It wouldn't be so weird if it was just the youngest ones sharing but it's a little odd having the older ones like max, Oscar and tillie sharing with all of the younger ones too.
🤔🤨
I really think Katie and partner shouldn't have gone then the boys and girls could have had their own privacy and space

Join us for our *weekly*(?!) shop at the Food Warehouse????
They'll never bother with them again after they get paid for the ad and the work is done. Take the money and run...to the next freebie offer.
That should be the Radfraud motto.
I'm just watching Being Mrs Dudley and she is really grateful for what she is gifted. I notice at the end she is talking about the toxicity of social media and other influencers. 😳

She has packed quite a lot of products into her video but I don't feel like I am being flogged at.

Checked her out on Tattle and can't find anything! 😄 What a breath of fresh air from the Grabfords.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Scratty wants to learn to put that bleeping camera down. The kids are wanting attention and it’s always” in a minute” “just give me a few seconds. All she thinks about is the bloody money she can generate by filming to spend on crap.
Hairdie is “ very clever” She’s two for duck sake, my kids were doing floor jigsaws at her age.
Two youngest girls with hair pulled up again. No wonder it’s thin it’s probably breaking off. They don’t look “ cute” they look bloody ridiculous.

Wtf state on her 😳
Look at the Brillo pad on top of her head.🤣

• Haha
I don't actually see anything wrong with it. They are siblings and all enjoying a weekend away, it's not like they have to share beds at home every night due to lack of beds.

Reactions: 7
I don't actually see anything wrong with it. They are siblings and all enjoying a weekend away, it's not like they have to share beds at home every night due to lack of beds.
I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, however I think it's odd cramming that many kids in a bed, that's all, however, I also thinking it's weird to buy a camper van that sleeps 6 when you have 22 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
after 10 years of age siblings should not be sharing a bedroom together if they’re of opposite sex. I know it’s because they’re away but even so, Tilly should not be sharing with max and Casper

Reactions: 15
after 10 years of age siblings should not be sharing a bedroom together if they’re of opposite sex. I know it’s because they’re away but even so, Tilly should not be sharing with max and Casper
I have never before heard that siblings of opposite sex shouldn't share a room after 10 years of age. That sounds completely ridiculous, and I very much doubt that it can be the reality for a large number of families. It would mean booking extra hotel rooms on holidays, moving house etc. I'm glad I only have one child 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.