The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Katie and her bf couldn't miss out on the novelty of the new chav-perv-van. Couldn't imagine having to share a bedroom space with your bf/gfs younger siblings 😂 :ROFLMAO:
Katie and her boyfriend joined in again?? As if it wouldn't be cramped enough already with just sue, noel and the younger ones She is fast becoming millie 2.0 the way she can't miss out on anything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Katie and her boyfriend joined in again?? As if it wouldn't be cramped enough already with just sue, noel and the younger ones She is fast becoming millie 2.0 the way she can't miss out on anything 🤔
More like they need her to look after the younger ones! I’m amazed the boyf is going again though as I bet their fallout was about having the youngsters there all the time.

Reactions: 33
Thought her boyfriend would have learnt his lesson after they went Disney. Surprised he hasn’t ran off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where ever they’ve gone I hope it pisses down all weekend. Them kids need time to relax at weekends, there won’t be much relaxing done in the Chav- perv- van other than by Scratty.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I emailed channel 5 about Daniel, I received an email back stating they were investigating, I assume that the fact they are going to carry on showing the programme, Sue has either fed channel 5 a load of bull or channel 5 aren't going to take any notice

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thought her boyfriend would have learnt his lesson after they went Disney. Surprised he hasn’t ran off.
I reckon they’ve bribed him, he’s needed as the Radford lads are all useless lazy oiks!
A3376ADC-1E2D-4B33-B8E1-E19B25D85B43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do Katie and her bf go everywhere with them. Isn’t it a bit sad that 2 x 18 year olds want to go away with them. I would love staying at home with hardly anyone in the house.
Looks like they took cookie wonder if they have taken any of the other dogs too.

Reactions: 22
There’s such a weird dynamic in that family. Most 18yos are having the time of their lives off out with their mates at the weekends, going on holidays and doing their own thing. They don’t want to be traipsing after their parents and much younger siblings. My sons would’ve run for the hills had their girlfriends suggested having to do what Katie’s boyfriend does. He has to be on the payroll.

Reactions: 28
I seriously hope that they will not be cooking on that BBQ in the awning.

Screenshot_20220520-220111_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Are some of the poor kids actually sleeping in the orning. It’s laid on stones 🫣 Christ

Reactions: 12
Looks like they’ve left Aimee, Ellie & Josh at home but took Katie & her boyfriend? They’re definitely there for childcare reasons

Reactions: 28
7 feral kids in one bloody bed. That Chav-perv-van will be stinking of pee and dog come morning.
Paper bloody plates as per usual.
12 of them and a dog in a 6 berth, they will all be sleeping in it that’s for sure. Full size fridge but not enough beds. bleeping idiots.

I wonder how long it will be before the novelty wears off. Crusty will soon get fed up of putting up and taking down that awning. Scratty is like a young child ( she still is mentally) giggling because she’s having a sleepover with her friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Phoebe is deffitnley millies clone from younger years same expressions lol.

I always stick up for Katie but like Chloe I feel like she feels she has to be there to look after her younger siblings. While she comes across a bit of a brat, in all them Disney vlogs she is carrying while cuddling the nackered child, supervising them in the pool all while sue is doing nothing leaving her to it. Too much for any 18yr old and her boyfriend to handle

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On Katie’s Insta, she’s saying the bed and mirror could probably do with a clean. Yes they could! The curtains aren’t hung properly either. Hanging down at both sides. Looks like a right tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would be sooooooooo hungry if I was a member of their family. There’s never enough food!

Reactions: 11
I think that the Katie + boyfriend situation going away with them is because they are being paid as child carers (It will also be some kind of tax write off)

Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever had one of their pies?
I'm honestly tempted to buy one and then make a full review, but I hate the idea of giving them money and I wouldn't put it past Sue to attempt to dox me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Katie and her bf are definitely there as childcare. However when is Katie ever at her actual job. She did a q&a last month and said that she still works at a nursery.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.