The Radford Family #34 Mum's a money eater, son's a girlfriend eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully these will be the last ever episodes.
Especially since they've proven that they can't fill 10 episodes of content. If Ch5 wants to have interesting *real* content, they might consider reducing the number of episodes for future seasons to 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would the Radford's be contractually obligated to complete the series and would have come to an agreement to take a break to get more content together? I heard maybe from here that the company didn't want to film with them anymore. Is that right?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone heard from channel 5 yet? I’m absolutely aghast the family haven’t issued a statement yet about the allegations!! If it’s not true then say so …. Makes you think they probably are true and can’t deny it. Channel 5 can’t actively endorse a family where their son has physically attacked his partner. Domestic abuse is not ok and should not be supported indirectly by supporting a family

Reactions: 36
Has anyone heard from channel 5 yet? I’m absolutely aghast the family haven’t issued a statement yet about the allegations!! If it’s not true then say so …. Makes you think they probably are true and can’t deny it. Channel 5 can’t actively endorse a family where their son has physically attacked his partner. Domestic abuse is not ok and should not be supported indirectly by supporting a family
This with bells on! Well said.

Reactions: 13
Also the reason they allegations are on trust pilot is because it’s harder for a company to have them removed. It’s not instant in order to maintain trust pilots credibility

Reactions: 15
I bet the new episodes will show the move to the new pie premises as that was never shown and then it will show them being nominated for the awards. Then them getting all dressed up and going and even though they didn’t win they are glad to be nominated 🙄

Reactions: 12
the arrival of the new campervan was filmed, the Walkers were here too, so that weekend will be one of the episodes

Reactions: 14
They sadly probably don't care I mean after all the show is about about a man who impregnated a 13 Yr old girl so 🤷

Would the Radford's be contractually obligated to complete the series and would have come to an agreement to take a break to get more content together? I heard maybe from here that the company didn't want to film with them anymore. Is that right?
I'm sure it was @spilleroftea who said there was something along these lines and more would be revealed after these shows.hope I've remembered this correctly been dieing to know more lol

Reactions: 17
They sadly probably don't care I mean after all the show is about about a man who impregnated a 13 Yr old girl so 🤷

I'm sure it was @spilleroftea who said there was something along these lines and more would be revealed after these shows.hope I've remembered this correctly been dieing to know more lol
Ooh I'm glad I didn't imagine it. Very curious 😄

Reactions: 8
Maybe they’ll show Daniel coming home from his holiday after he‘d beaten his girlfriend and stolen her passport?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Every time I see nowuuulls face on a thumbnail I can't unsee bill skarsgård doing the creepy pennywise eyes
images (6).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I was thinking........... During filming there must have been such weird atmospheres in that house.

1. Millie getting pregnant again and lying about her abortion.
2. The truth about the baby coming out just before the christening and millie not attending the the christening
3 Daniels failed attempt at the RAF. BTW Penfold actually made it into the RAF so Daniel must be a huge melt!
4. Daniels Holiday!! Allegations!

That house must have been weird!

Can anyone screenshot the allegations please?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone ever had one of their pies?

Ha! We went to Morecambe for the day, just for a change of scenery and it is nice to walk along the front…
I admit I was all agog about this amazing pie shop and we found it, and were much surprised at how shabby it looked. Anyway, my husband braved it and went a bought a pie from a grumpy woman. He said there wasn’t much on the shelves and the pie was ok. Quite salty I think. He’s had better. 🤣
I must stress that my husband was in the army and will eat anything but he does like a nice pie. So probably not an overwhelming review 🤣
Hope that helps 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I see Katie and her bf couldn't miss out on the novelty of the new chav-perv-van. Couldn't imagine having to share a bedroom space with your bf/gfs younger siblings 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 26
I can sort of understand why the Radfords haven't addressed the Daniel situation (for legal reasons and also the instinct to protect your child), but it's appalling that C5 hasn't. Then people have the gall to ask why victims in such situations don't speak out or "just leave." I would say that I hope that Radfords have been harsh on Daniel behind closed doors, but we all know that they're just blaming the poor girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.