The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very intregued as to when they will actually stop having babies?! They say every year this one is their last and then another one comes along. I would personally not risk anymore after their rainbow baby as the thought of loosing another would terrify me and when you already have 22 surely that is enough. They must be exhausted!

Reactions: 2
I feel really sorry for all of them. It must feel like living in a children's home. There is no way on earth that those children all get the individual time and attention that they deserve. I've watched them with morbid fascination and quite honestly it makes me sad. I don't see a thriving, happy, healthy family. It's more like a freak show. I cant see any rational reason for wanting that many children. Other than selfishness. Noel and Sue brought those children on to the earth because it brings them attention. Poor, poor kids.

Reactions: 9
The thing is the appropriate Child:adult ratio isn’t there. In a school or children’s home there would be more ADULTS to children. There are two adults to 22 children, that isn’t ok!!! It wouldn’t be allowed because it’s unsafe so how do they cope?

Reactions: 7
The thing is the appropriate Child:adult ratio isn’t there. In a school or children’s home there would be more ADULTS to children. There are two adults to 22 children, that isn’t ok!!! It wouldn’t be allowed because it’s unsafe so how do they cope?
I was thinking this. Like these kids are growing up way too fast and probably engaged in a lot of free labour looking after one another.

Reactions: 1
I'm very intregued as to when they will actually stop having babies?! They say every year this one is their last and then another one comes along. I would personally not risk anymore after their rainbow baby as the thought of loosing another would terrify me and when you already have 22 surely that is enough. They must be exhausted!
When nature takes it out of their hands, ie something very bad happens, I mean worse than already having a stilborn or mother nature kicks in and Sue hits menopause.

Just watched her stories regarding the #gifyed holiday and I see someone(sue obv) recording an older sibling applying teething gel to a younger siblings dummy and popping it her mouth while taking her jacket off. Children should not have to raise there siblings especially if the parents are still alive and well. I have never asked my older children to do the stuff mum/dad are meant to do with there younger siblings. It is disgraceful, especially seeing as it's the poster whose seemingly recording it is right there in front of there child to do it. Maybe she's turning into ptwm and can't seem to unglued her phone from her hand or she's just lazy, which she could very well be seeing as she probably spends most of it on her back 🙄 xx

Before I do a court judgment on them 🤣🤣🤣

They're really not as nice as they make out are they!
Haha you also can’t just court judge someone. You have to send a letter before action, then summons which gives them two weeks; then bailiffs (imagine a bailiff turning up to ITV 😂) and then court 😂

Haha you also can’t just court judge someone. You have to send a letter before action, then summons which gives them two weeks; then bailiffs (imagine a bailiff turning up to ITV 😂) and then court 😂
Just got an image of "can't pay we'll take it away" there. With staff hurrying about scrabbling about to prove what's there's and what's itvs xx

• Haha
Just watched her stories regarding the #gifyed holiday and I see someone(sue obv) recording an older sibling applying teething gel to a younger siblings dummy and popping it her mouth while taking her jacket off. Children should not have to raise there siblings especially if the parents are still alive and well. I have never asked my older children to do the stuff mum/dad are meant to do with there younger siblings. It is disgraceful, especially seeing as it's the poster whose seemingly recording it is right there in front of there child to do it. Maybe she's turning into ptwm and can't seem to unglued her phone from her hand or she's just lazy, which she could very well be seeing as she probably spends most of it on her back 🙄 xx
For only £1000

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to work on reception in a primary school and they needed a 1:6 adult:child ratio on all trips out of school (part of my job making sure they got enough parent volunteers for everything they did), the Radfords aren’t meeting requirements 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to work on reception in a primary school and they needed a 1:6 adult:child ratio on all trips out of school (part of my job making sure they got enough parent volunteers for everything they did), the Radfords aren’t meeting requirements 🤣
It’s even less for 0-4 and they’ve got a fair few of those too.

Reactions: 2
Edinburgh!
Wow, good luck to them! My main memory of Edinburgh is that it was rammed with tourists even though I went out of season. I remember standing outside of souvenir shops while my friends went in because it was just so crowded

Scotland is lovely though, I wonder if they’ll visit any castles or take a walk out in the countryside

Reactions: 4
Wow, good luck to them! My main memory of Edinburgh is that it was rammed with tourists even though I went out of season. I remember standing outside of souvenir shops while my friends went in because it was just so crowded

Scotland is lovely though, I wonder if they’ll visit any castles or take a walk out in the countryside
I think its the same gifted holiday and travel guide the minghams were peddling last month

Reactions: 5
Didn’t see that but whoever the company has put in charge of doling out these gifted holidays needs to be sacked
They dont look at content or fit for product, they dont look at what the public think.
Its all numbers and views, silly really!

Didn’t see that but whoever the company has put in charge of doling out these gifted holidays needs to be sacked
Totally agree! Whoever thinks of sending these freaky chavs on holidays needs a talking to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.