The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! Whoever thinks of sending these freaky chavs on holidays needs a talking to
And all with poor Tillie and that leg/cage?
Why are they not concentrating on that poor girls recovery. It’s bad enough that she has all the chaos going on, but now chaos, long trip, new place, probably days out. Time for physio?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And all with poor Tillie and that leg/cage?
Why are they not concentrating on that poor girls recovery. It’s bad enough that she has all the chaos going on, but now chaos, long trip, new place, probably days out. Time for physio?
This was my first thought too! City sightseeing is not what that poor little girl needs at the moment!
I bet they are way over the number of people who should be staying in their accommodation as usual too... I don't know how they always get away with that!

Reactions: 3
Just seen a Facebook memory of my son with one of his friends which reminded me that he had a similar cage to Tillie on his leg years ago. Had a bad accident and having the metal cage was his only chance of not having to have his leg amputated. His family were quite wealthy and did everything they could for him - moved his bedroom downstairs, had a bathroom converted to be wheelchair friendly, got a nutritionist and physio to make sure they were doing everything they could to make him as healthy as possible. It’s been 3 years since it came off (hence the Facebook notification, we all had a little party) and he still can’t walk very far without a crutch. Has to have extra length stuck onto the bottom of the shoes of his bad leg as it never quite got to the right length. And they did so much to give him the best possible chance. Really makes me worried for what’s in store for Tillie in the long term. If only they could prioritise her for 6 months (or however long she’s got it on for) and it would really help her significantly in the future. Poor girl.

Reactions: 12
I said they were in Edinburgh and I bet its a #gifted holiday with the city guide thing.

Sue is going to be wondering how I knew this, like I told her keep your friends close and enemy's closer!

Reactions: 2
I said they were in Edinburgh and I bet its a #gifted holiday with the city guide thing.

Sue is going to be wondering how I knew this, like I told her keep your friends close and enemy's closer!
Go home Radfords. Scotland can’t be arsed!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curious as to why Archie was in the front seat in his carseat with Sue and Noel
Also interesting to see that Phoebe still/has a black bruise type mark under her eye. :mad:

Also interesting to see that Phoebe still/has a black bruise type mark under her eye. :mad:
To prove us tattlers that they dont leave him with the older kids.

Reactions: 4
To prove us tattlers that they dont leave him with the older kids.
It's also Bonnie that is left with the older girls, you could even hear her cooing in their room when Casper was looking for Hallie in hide and seek. Aren't there strict rules about children riding in the front of a car? Or minibus for that matter.

Reactions: 1
It's also Bonnie that is left with the older girls, you could even hear her cooing in their room when Casper was looking for Hallie in hide and seek. Aren't there strict rules about children riding in the front of a car? Or minibus for that matter.
I am pretty sure its 12 or something.
But I am sure their are rules about locking your kids in rooms.
They dont care as long as they think they look good.

I just wonder if they watch their own vlogs and think, yes this is amazing, great content. I look fab, not washed out and haggered at all.
Do they not see what we see?
Can you imagine looking back at these in a few years and realising what a twit you really are?

Thread title suggestion
TRF #3- Outr condolences to you lady bits after #23

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think I know the Ingham family (were they Christian or mormon? On the first few 20kids?) thought the next holiday was to Australia again for two months??

How old is bonnie?! Why leave her? Sues got bored quicker.if that's the case!

I doubt Noel or sue did this, prob just a toddler accident

I hope tillie gets more attention I do feel sorry for her she needs more support with her frame and tell the other kids to stay out her way or they will have a other accident

I am pretty sure its 12 or something.
But I am sure their are rules about locking your kids in rooms.
They dont care as long as they think they look good.

I just wonder if they watch their own vlogs and think, yes this is amazing, great content. I look fab, not washed out and haggered at all.
Do they not see what we see?
Can you imagine looking back at these in a few years and realising what a twit you really are?

Thread title suggestion
TRF #3- Outr condolences to you lady bits after #23
The vlogs are bloody awful. Despite trying to ooomph herself up, Sue still looks haggard and tired. You can’t polish a turd, no matter how hard you try

So these selfish & irresponsible twits have decided to take the kids on a #gifted city break to Edinburgh.
Lovely city, not that great for kidsIts very very hilly! So Poor Tilly will be in a wheelchair, they will have at least Bonnie in the pram &probably Archie! Phoebe will struggle, the kids will all be whinging it’s too far and they are tired.

There isn’t loads for kids to do, not young ones anyway.
But what is worse is that poor Tilly needs a safe stable environment to do physio daily. Not being taken round a city for a few ££

also did she say about visiting friends? Who?

Reactions: 3
Just saw the story about this on the sun website. Not a single comment on it by the public is positive towards them! I think the tables are beginning to turn!

So these selfish & irresponsible twits have decided to take the kids on a #gifted city break to Edinburgh.
Lovely city, not that great for kidsIts very very hilly! So Poor Tilly will be in a wheelchair, they will have at least Bonnie in the pram &probably Archie! Phoebe will struggle, the kids will all be whinging it’s too far and they are tired.

There isn’t loads for kids to do, not young ones anyway.
But what is worse is that poor Tilly needs a safe stable environment to do physio daily. Not being taken round a city for a few ££

also did she say about visiting friends? Who?

Tbf, I have taken my young kids/babies to Edinburgh and they loved it. We went to museums, art galleries then a local restaurant followed by a run around a park. However, I can’t imagine all their little ones being quiet enough to enjoy that!

And surely Tillie should be resting?!

Tbf, I have taken my young kids/babies to Edinburgh and they loved it. We went to museums, art galleries then a local restaurant followed by a run around a park. However, I can’t imagine all their little ones being quiet enough to enjoy that!

Let's face it, the Radford children haven't exactly been brought up to appreciate museums and art galleries. They'll be bored stiff.

We have been ourselves but not with really little kids and not that many. I can just imagine the domino affect as one says they are tired from walking.
I mean the woman is quite far on too.

and yes in my opinion Tillie she be resting, she should be doing physio daily and she should be safe!!

It's also freezing cold and wet out there, not the weather to be tramping young kids around here there and everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.