The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel likes a drink too, not a quick pint after a hards day work either. She was fed up of being left with the kids while he spent money on drinks but was being tight with her. It’s all smiles for the cameras though.

Reactions: 1
Lol I remember this. Oh we were all up in arms saying call and email them and what an outrage. She was fuming. It’s the money again!!

Never doing anything around the house but expecting her to give them whatever they wanted. Her eldest daughter calling her and Noel, cu**s. Chris despising the pair of them and smashing things in the house, she wanted him kicked out, Noel didn’t. Slagging off channel 4, saying they were getting terrible backlash but ch4 wouldn’t support them, didn’t stop her signing a new contract. One of her younger boy’s being very hard work, crying constantly, she believed him to be on the spectrum. Sibling rivalry turning ugly between the 2 eldest girls. Noel being a penny pinching man who preferred the pub to his own family. Her eldest daughters hubby being too fond of drink and not so fond of his kids. The list goes on.

We know who is really ruining their kids lives- them. Ruining the business award goes to Noel.

She’s disgusting as is her eldest bodyguard Sophie.
Sophie is a wuss. Done and dusted 😂😂🙌🏼

The thing is as awful as courting the media is, it has made such a difference to the quality of the children's lives. They had a bloody lock on the fridge in order to keep within the food budget and now they are having blow-out Christmases and long haul ho!idays. It will come to an end though and they'll have to go back to fridge locking and Primark sales.
And it really isnt an issue of money and freebies for me, they come and go and you tube is fickle, this year you can be at the top and next no one watches.
Its the way that this woman has chosen to treat people.

@spilleroftea were any of the other mums from the programmes in that group? The Hanns, Freers, Sullivans? I think Sue got on well with Kirsty Freer and Emma Hann.
Yes the Freers, Emma Hann and a few others.
But there really is no issue with either of them and no tea to spill there.

£1000 after a hotel stay and food and day out in London just for using your vagina repeatedly. I expect This Morning paid a lot for their stay and then just couldn’t pay pweirdo Vagford £1000 for managing to shag it again once more.
I still love to chuckle at Eamonn Holmes calling him a ‘randy old goat’
they got a day out, possibly a spa but didnt use it.
I am sure this is the time they had to get a train and moaned all the way because there wasnt seats or a special radford carriage!

Why did Chris despise them?
What I know of Chris and his partner is all 2nd hand info, a friend of kinda thing or from Sue slagging them off so I am not 100% on the info.
Also from what I can tell Chris&partner are not interested in a public life and I do not feel that its fair to discuss their information, or share the really personal stuff that Sue has said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What I know of Chris and his partner is all 2nd hand info, a friend of kinda thing or from Sue slagging them off so I am not 100% on the info.
Also from what I can tell Chris&partner are not interested in a public life and I do not feel that its fair to discuss their information, or share the really personal stuff that Sue has said.
Chris is obviously interested in a public life as he has a public Instagram account and his bio says ‘the eldest Radford’. If he wasn’t interested in a public life it wouldn’t say that and his account would be private. He has also been in some of the vlogs plus freebies to Gullivers World and Germany.

Reactions: 3
How romantic, Noel took sue out for a chicken Kiev and some shrived up veg, covered in an old mans special sauce.
Then to a chavvy dessert restaurant for a waffle. Guess the desserts were expensive at the Kiev place.

Then back home, but oh wait shes all ready preggers. Maybe an IOU for next time she ovulates.

Chris is obviously interested in a public life as he has a public Instagram account and his bio says ‘the eldest Radford’. If he wasn’t interested in a public life it wouldn’t say that and his account would be private. He has also been in some of the vlogs plus freebies to Gullivers World and Germany.
There is more too it and family pressure and family guilt have alot to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes indeed. He probably wants to benefit from the money as long as it's not UK tv. With six kids between them they'll need it.

How romantic, Noel took sue out for a chicken Kiev and some shrived up veg, covered in an old mans special sauce.
Then to a chavvy dessert restaurant for a waffle. Guess the desserts were expensive at the Kiev place.

Then back home, but oh wait shes all ready preggers. Maybe an IOU for next time she ovulates.

There is more too it and family pressure and family guilt have alot to do with it.
I remember once on a thread about them someone pointed out that Chris used Sue's maiden name on social media (presumably for privacy) Within days he changed it to Radford, so I wondered if the parents had made him do it to save face. In saying that though he's a grown man with his own family, his mother is only barely a decade older than him, so he should be able to grow a pair and do his own thing.

Reactions: 5

It looked like a badly flung together midweek meal. Mind you, simpletons are easily pleased

• Haha
Yes indeed. He probably wants to benefit from the money as long as it's not UK tv. With six kids between them they'll need it.

I remember once on a thread about them someone pointed out that Chris used Sue's maiden name on social media (presumably for privacy) Within days he changed it to Radford, so I wondered if the parents had made him do it to save face. In saying that though he's a grown man with his own family, his mother is only barely a decade older than him, so he should be able to grow a pair and do his own thing.
They have helped him in the past and I dont think its that easy to just walk away and grow some.

It looked like a badly flung together midweek meal. Mind you, simpletons are easily pleased
£10 all in meal deal from Asda. ha ha

They have helped him in the past and I dont think its that easy to just walk away and grow some.

£10 all in meal deal from Asda. ha ha
I'm not saying he has to go no contact and write a tell-all book (although, there's an idea!) but you are saying he feels the need to toe their line as a fully grown independent adult? As for them helping him, eh, they're his parents, that is their job! Sue and Noel got A LOT of help from their parents too.

Reactions: 4
On the subject of the falling out with the older kids - I wonder the impact of this on the younger ones? Particularly the middle/teenagers who would have an idea of what is going on. Would their parents opinions effect their relationships with their siblings? I've always wondered if the kids are close to Chris and Sophie. The age gaps would make it hard but harder still once they've moved out and have their own families!

On the subject of the falling out with the older kids - I wonder the impact of this on the younger ones? Particularly the middle/teenagers who would have an idea of what is going on. Would their parents opinions effect their relationships with their siblings? I've always wondered if the kids are close to Chris and Sophie. The age gaps would make it hard but harder still once they've moved out and have their own families!
It must be strange being in your 20s/30s and having siblings at home you barely know. With their own children to care for now, there will not be time for them to get to know their young siblings.

It must be strange being in your 20s/30s and having siblings at home you barely know. With their own children to care for now, there will not be time for them to get to know their young siblings.
Yep - I feel like it would take effort from both you and your parents to maintain a strong relationship between you and your sibling/s in a situation like that!

I think after about the 10th sibling they all must blur into each other anyway so it's no real loss if sibling #23 moves out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean like when the grand kids have aunts and uncles younger than them.

You mean like when the grand kids have aunts and uncles younger than them.
At the end of the day Sue and creepy Noel couldn’t give a toss, they’ve made this clear by having so many. She’s only happy with him when he knocks her up. The rest of the time the marriage isn’t very blissful!

My biggest concern with this lot is in order to have that amount of kids you've got be doing the deed fairly regularly. Sue couldn't even find a child free room to speak to camera the other day. When on earth do they find the time/space for any how's your father? Turns my stomach to think of them fumbling under the covers with all those kids around 🤢

• Sick
My biggest concern with this lot is in order to have that amount of kids you've got be doing the deed fairly regularly. Sue couldn't even find a child free room to speak to camera the other day. When on earth do they find the time/space for any how's your father? Turns my stomach to think of them fumbling under the covers with all those kids around 🤢
This has been said before, they take the door handles off the little kids doors to keep them in their rooms and the older ones have said they can hear it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.