Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Well his new business is searchable and the accounts will be visible. They will be fuming the names been leaked no doubt.

That’s why Radford Pies came under Faradays. They are so sneaky and they don’t want people to know what he is paid and therefore what they claim.

But to get uniform grant last year they must’ve been claiming absolutely maximum tax credits etc, as it’s only given to those on the lowest incomes.
I’m sorry but it’s incredibly immoral to take a uniform grant, presumably intended for families who can not afford uniform, and then give your kids mountains of birthday and Christmas presents, take them to Australia for a month and get pregnant AGAIN. Try taking some responsibility and use your money to buy your kids the essentials they need rather than taking from the state and splashing out on luxuries. It’s not fair at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Socks221

I don’t comment a lot on anything but I’m sorry it is absolutely outrageous that anybody receiving any type of benefit from the state is spending that much on a coat! If you can afford £500 plus on a coat you clearly do not need help!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't think older children should be looking after younger ones, it's not fair, the older ones didn't ask for the siblings, and sue and noel should be looking after them as the parents. I don't expect my 14yr old to look after her younger 5 siblings as it was our choice to have the 6 of them. It's child abuse for them to expect the older ones to do it. Where's there childhood, and if they wanted to look after children they would surely have them themselves or work in a nursary or school setting. The duggers did a montessori upbringing but they also home schooled and they were a dodgy family aswell, there oldest sexially abused his younger siblings xx

Reactions: 21

Squarehole

VIP Member
You can’t tell people what they can talk about on here 🤷‍♀️
No I can't but I can voice my opinion that it just becomes meanness for meanness sake.

I didn't say people can't say it. I said I thought it was unfair and also potentially hurtful to other posters. No one has to listen to my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Skyeball

Chatty Member
It is a myth that you are finished parenting once they hit 18 years old. You are not finished at all, you are still very much in the game. But the game is harder, longer and you won't win every time!
Even as an adult a child needs you to step in sometimes, not be handed a sibling over to raise.
This is a long post, but it illustrates what the Radford kids are not getting..
Yesterday I gave up most of my day to support my adult child. They've struggled more than the younger kids with a recent family bereavement, as they were with the person we lost when they died and they're also trying to go for a promotion at work.
It's looking good, but the pressure is on.
Yesterday I had to gut that bedroom, pulling all the furniture out, replacing curtains & bedding, re-build wardrobe etc..because my kid can't cope with any extra stuff and was living in a dump.
I then got all this work stuff out and went through it when they came home. Started the shower running, chucked them in it, told the other kids to play (mess up the other rooms 😂) while I had a good long chat about pressure and time and loss and self care and all that.
What happens in that house when you're a young adult but hit a wall?
No-one's even going to notice are they? It's on to the next one before you've even got to nursery school.
I think people are seeing the light from what I can see on SM. But that doesn't help the dumped kids who are already here.
I hope they have other family nearby to go to if they need help, or respite from the chaos and responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It won’t be difficult to break her waters, she’s probably walking around 3cm dilated all the time!
Yes that is normal after 4/5 babies! But even so, doesn’t guarantee a straightforward birth. I imagine Noel struggles to avoid actually getting into her womb himself.

• Haha
  • Sick

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Well people I am going to explain and if my name didnt out me already then this probably will.
the fab Mrs Radford has recently upset a few people, people who were friends. When this happened as few people dared to standup to her and of course her new friends/followers attacked.
But it dont change the fact that the woman has lied to friends for years.

So yes I have Tea to spill and proof to back it up when ready. Of course this opens me up to alot of abuse and accusations of being Jealous but believe me its nothing to do with that. Its just after many years of standing by this woman, of defending her and swallowing her lies, she treated people badly and its time the truth is told.

yes she has huge attachment issues but I think its just as much its babies I think its about holding onto Noel and the same with him to her. They are band aid babies, she has said in the past she dont love him.
And at the time she was going to leave him and make him sell the business, she was leaving him and the kids. So to me, she has no attachment to any of those kids at all. And when it does come time for the media attention ect to end, I truly believe she will walk!

• Wow

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
It definitely isn't ok or normal!
When you look at Sue, Noel and Chris' DOBs, Sue would still have been in Year 8! YEAR 8!!! When Chris was conceived!
And Noel Lower 6th.
There's absolutely nothing normal or ok about a 6th former being in a relationship with and sleeping with a Year 8 child. Never mind getting her pregnant!
Year 8's don't go round getting pregnant ordinarly!
It's so, so wrong and it boggles my mind that Sue's parents allowed her to continue seeing Noel, let alone not reporting it to the police!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So moving back to he Radfords and parenting the tattle way..............
As they appear to address the things we say here on vlogs a few things I would say ...............

-Sue get some trendy bamboo plates and stop using the paper ones.
-Time for a DIY vlog Noel, and put the handles back on doors for safety.
-I kinda feel like this has been addressed with a bacon butty but carry on, Tillie needs a few good meals.

Anything we would like to see?
Sue being sterilised

• Haha
Yeah if they were posts she *thought* would remain private I feel sorry for her having them posted for everyone to see

Much as I love reading it 👀
I see your point, but it is so unwise (especially if you're a public figure) to trust strangers you have never met on the internet and divulge private information. They could be anyone behind that screen. I was on a private group for years with some women, we shared some really hard times together (it was related to child disability) A few of them shared pictures of themselves, their partners, children etc. I considered them really good friends although we lived all over the world and had never met or spoken to each other. One of them had a stillborn baby girl and we were all gutted. It transpired about four years down the line that the 7 most prolific members (one of them who had the stillborn) was actually one person and a MAN. No children, no link to the group but just a sad old lonely man who was spending up to 6 hours per day switching between accounts pretending to be 7 different women with children with the same disability. I was reeling with shock, but extremely grateful I had never revealed my true identity or posted too much personal stuff. It was a lesson well and truly learned.

• Wow
  • Sad

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Can I just address that alot of people especially their followers say it was normal for 13,14 and 15 year olds to get pregnant ect

It really wasnt and isnt ok. I am sorry but it was still a crime.

And I do think in Sues case she was and still is very very vulnerable.

To be perfectly honest if my son brought home a girl with 4 kids by multiple fathers I'd be inwardly horrified and hoping they wouldn't have any together, no matter how nice she seemed.

• Haha

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Also the fur on them is real animal fur totally immoral of them in my opinion
I am not sure the family have any morals at all.

13 year olds getting pregnant
Animal cruelty
Lies upon lies
Benefits because we all know they get them
Kid after kid after kid without any care
Their carbon footprint
Poor parenting, leaving kids to bring up their siblings, taking door handles off doors at night
Poor diet but designer clothing
Showing the pic of a poor vulnerable child on a&e
Unrelated gifts and freebies

Reactions: 17

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
If my husband spoke to me and treated me how Noel treats Sue I'd bloody twat him one 🙈😂 and swiftly divorce him!

Noel is truly a horrible, controlling little man!
He is the one that wants poor Sue to keep popping out baby after baby!
I get a real Stockholm syndrome vibe.

Reactions: 16