The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been said before, they take the door handles off the little kids doors to keep them in their rooms and the older ones have said they can hear it.
God help them if there is a fire then. As far as I am concerned that’s a safeguarding issue right there.

Reactions: 6
God help them if there is a fire then. As far as I am concerned that’s a safeguarding issue right there.
It was on the TV shows too, they had cameras set up, kids were locked in and trashed the rooms.
What worries me is if one was ill or sick in the night.

Reactions: 2
It's not only the kids that hear it, Noel said he has to close the bedroom window as Sue is a screamer and he doesn't want to disturb the neighbours :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be pregnant again by the end of this year, I’d put money on it!!

Reactions: 7
You know what worries me most is that they find this behaviour normal.
-locking kids in rooms
-letting elder kids listen, vom
-noels just disgusting and vile sexual comments.
-Crap portions and crap meals

Thats just a few and if thats normal behaviour to them that they are willing to show on TV whats going on behind the scenes?

Reactions: 3
I have sat in child protection meetings where this is raised as risky ....you don’t take door handles off to lock the children in rooms. From a fire safety perspective it’s just appalling. If either Sue or Noel are reading here then they need to stop doing this ....those poor kids wouldn’t stand a chance of escape if there was a fire.

That is so dangerous that they take door handles off what if god forbid there is a fire. If they are being that noisy older kids can hear them thats disgusting and right down disrespectful

Reactions: 1
Why would you be noisy during sex if you have a house full of children? Something not quite right. And Noel mentioning it... it’s like he’s proud of it and wants them to hear 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Why would you be noisy during sex if you have a house full of children? Something not quite right. And Noel mentioning it... it’s like he’s proud of it and wants them to hear 🤦🏼‍♀️
He’s a bloody creep 🤢🤢 He makes my skin crawl.

Unlike some I have never had bad vibes off Noel; he came across a bit simple and not quite his age, until I watched the last channel 4 programme. He was making Sue out to be a nymphomaniac and pestering him for sex constantly (she just giggled of course) but there was something really off about him, as if he was gaslighting her or something. Sue was saying about loving the sex and my thoughts went to their poor children who not only had to listen to their parents at it like rabbits, but they were broadcasting it on national tv. There was something very exhibitionist about it and Sue seemed to live that attention, she was like a young teen with low self esteem finally revelling in getting attention from a boy.

• Sick
My creep radar went a bit mad when I looked at noels instagram and he had a pic of his daughter (which is fair enough) and a friend who were dressed for a night out not wearing very much.
That and the 13 year old thing and all that!

Unlike some I have never had bad vibes off Noel; he came across a bit simple and not quite his age, until I watched the last channel 4 programme. He was making Sue out to be a nymphomaniac and pestering him for sex constantly (she just giggled of course) but there was something really off about him, as if he was gaslighting her or something. Sue was saying about loving the sex and my thoughts went to their poor children who not only had to listen to their parents at it like rabbits, but they were broadcasting it on national tv. There was something very exhibitionist about it and Sue seemed to live that attention, she was like a young teen with low self esteem finally revelling in getting attention from a boy.
Their friends prob see that!
Can you imagine your Dad saying that??

I have sat in child protection meetings where this is raised as risky ....you don’t take door handles off to lock the children in rooms. From a fire safety perspective it’s just appalling. If either Sue or Noel are reading here then they need to stop doing this ....those poor kids wouldn’t stand a chance of escape if there was a fire.
What action would be taken if the parents refused to stop doing this? It’s a potential danger to the kids lives so I’d hope something would be done?

The way Sue and Noel admitted it on national TV is so disturbing. Professionals can be so hard on parents for much less. A baby group leader told me off for giving a dummy to my six month old, she would’ve been on the phone to social services right away if I said I was locking my kid in a room at night and removing the door handle!

You mean like when the grand kids have aunts and uncles younger than them.
Not that as much as that happens in a lot of families, but more so the younger siblings (say Hallie, Phoebe for example) grow up and yes they do have heaps of siblings but they wouldn't be that close with Chris, or the older ones? I remember Katie posting on her Instagram once that she wasn't even close to the older boys that live in the house. They only seem to have relationships with the siblings they share a room with or are close in age with. It's just a shame that Sue and Noel are always saying how close they all are when it doesn't seem like it...

When Sue is fighting with Sophie or calling her names - how does that effect the other kids? Some of the girls and Luke seem to be close to Sophie, do they hear their mum saying such extreme things about their sister? or does she only say it to strangers on the internet...

I see your point, but it is so unwise (especially if you're a public figure) to trust strangers you have never met on the internet and divulge private information. They could be anyone behind that screen. I was on a private group for years with some women, we shared some really hard times together (it was related to child disability) A few of them shared pictures of themselves, their partners, children etc. I considered them really good friends although we lived all over the world and had never met or spoken to each other. One of them had a stillborn baby girl and we were all gutted. It transpired about four years down the line that the 7 most prolific members (one of them who had the stillborn) was actually one person and a MAN. No children, no link to the group but just a sad old lonely man who was spending up to 6 hours per day switching between accounts pretending to be 7 different women with children with the same disability. I was reeling with shock, but extremely grateful I had never revealed my true identity or posted too much personal stuff. It was a lesson well and truly learned.
Gosh that's scary, really proves you can't trust people online even if you've 'known' them for a while. Some I think are just lonely, maybe want kids but can't have them for whatever reason and want to be a part of a community but there are definitely others with sinister intentions. I'm not in the birth groups for my kids anymore, they all started off well but ultimately descended into drama and bitchiness. Even when I was in them I never would have shared anything overly personal, I remember one lady confiding in us that she'd had a one night stand and cheated on her partner. They ended up splitting up but I'm not even sure he knows about the cheating to this day. That's the most memorable one but loads of other sensitive stuff was shared.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why do they lock the kids in their rooms when they could literally get a lock on the inside of their own room? Not exactly ideal but much better than taking the handles off their kids doors so they can make yet another child to neglect.

Why do they lock the kids in their rooms when they could literally get a lock on the inside of their own room? Not exactly ideal but much better than taking the handles off their kids doors so they can make yet another child to neglect.
They removed the door handles so that they could put them in the bedroom at 7 and the parents wouldn't get disturbed. If Sue and Noel just locked their room I suspect there would be carnage. The children in the locked room trashed it, pulled the sheets and mattresses off the bed and ended up sleeping half dressed in the floor, where their parents woke them the next morning.

Reactions: 4
They removed the door handles so that they could put them in the bedroom at 7 and the parents wouldn't get disturbed. If Sue and Noel just locked their room I suspect there would be carnage. The children in the locked room trashed it, pulled the sheets and mattresses off the bed and ended up sleeping half dressed in the floor, where their parents woke them the next morning.
As a child we lived for a short while with an elderly great grandparent and my Mum locked us in our room at night ..presumably to stop is going downstairs in the mornings and running the risk of is falling over in the urine and faeces the elderly grandmother left as she walked.
I have never lost the trauma of being locked in....there was no toilet and the result was we went in the corners of the room. The room must have stunk although I don't remember this.

My point is that however well intentioned the locking in is....it’s traumatic and I’ve needed counselling as an adult to overcome it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It was the evening routine.
Not bedtime story and tucked in, kids are shoved in room and locked till morning.
I dunno, is it neglect? Coz it was very public and no one did a thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.