The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my kids were young we always went away in Feb half term rain or shine. Kids love been outdoors and it's good for them. However from her recent instagram story it looks like they're indoors somewhere which is better for Tillie.

Reactions: 2
When my kids were young we always went away in Feb half term rain or shine. Kids love been outdoors and it's good for them. However from her recent instagram story it looks like they're indoors somewhere which is better for Tillie.
Its not really anything to do with them going away although I do think at the moment Tillies needs should be at the forefront.

This is a gifted holiday for city guides, although so far not declared!

And rather than it being a nice treat and break for the kids its just vlog content and money making.
They havent looked at the opportunity and thought is that a good fit for us with small kids, they have just asked what does it pay!

Reactions: 3
Its not really anything to do with them going away although I do think at the moment Tillies needs should be at the forefront.

This is a gifted holiday for city guides, although so far not declared!

And rather than it being a nice treat and break for the kids its just vlog content and money making.
They havent looked at the opportunity and thought is that a good fit for us with small kids, they have just asked what does it pay!
If it's gifted it should say so on her Instagram stories.

Not saying if it's a good holiday for them or not but there are plenty of things to do for kids in Edinburgh (just like any other city I imagine ) you just need to look for them. There are plenty of children live in Edinburgh you know 😜

Reactions: 3
Not saying if it's a good holiday for them or not but there are plenty of things to do for kids in Edinburgh (just like any other city I imagine ) you just need to look for them. There are plenty of children live in Edinburgh you know 😜
Yes there are children in Scotland! 😂 but they’ve not said it’s gifted, which it is. They’ve folk believing it’s funded by the magic pie shop! All this just before they burden Australia with their presence. Because it’s totally normal to holiday so much on less than £50k a year!!! PAH!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Have they ever been reported to ASA? They seem to only declare a fraction of gifted stuff.
No idea. He’s keeping his earnings at a certain level to still receive child benefit, that’s for sure! Sneaky wee weasel he is. I can’t take my large family to Australia for a month! My husband earns considerably more than that freak show too! So yes, freeloading clones! They make me sick!!!! 🤢🤢

• Angry
There is some stuff for kids yes. But not really in the city, have been there.

And yes lots of kids in scotland

But not many families with alot of little ones, a child in a wheelchair and a mum preg with her 22nd kid.

Anyone who knows edinburgh and they are in the city centre will tell you its a nightmare to park. Streets and pavements can be very narrow, its very hilly.

But it wasnt their choice, it was free and gifted. They dont get to choose. Its for getyourguide.

Have they ever been reported to ASA? They seem to only declare a fraction of gifted stuff.
Doubt it. Maybe someone needs to.

Thread title suggestion:

The Radfords #4 No Ads declared, Australia’s scared but have door handles been repaired

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.