The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The washing machine was from a company called Kater Quick.
But cant have been that good as replaced

I dont want to get into the pros and cons of slow cooker cooking.

But dumping some chicken breasts, green beans and tins of soup in a slow cooker isnt cooking. Thats not really even a meal.
I mean they run a company that makes and sells food, god knows what crap goes in those pies.

Gifted or not they have a good high spec kitchen which seams to only get used to hold the slow cooker.

Also the kitchen makes no sense. it has no storage, surely with that many kids you need more food than that.

View attachment 83879

This dont sound like they chose it does it?
I thought they said Noel decided to rip the kitchen out and put a new one in himself a few weeks before her due date. it was on one of the Channel 4 shows wasn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@spilleroftea I still don't understand what she has done to you and why you see her in a different light? Why can't you say?
I just dont want to, thats between me her and the other people she treated badly. It involves other people and I dont want to pull them any further into things.

I will say she lied directly to my face.

Reactions: 1
I just dont want to, thats between me her and the other people she treated badly. It involves other people and I dont want to pull them any further into things.

I will say she lied directly to my face.
Fair enough.

Face to face in person or online?

To be fair look at Clemmie Hoopers fall from grace. If you put yourself out there, be bloody careful. These arrogant assholes have lied and lied. They don’t declare ads or freeebies but are making this their sole business.

Reactions: 6
To be fair look at Clemmie Hoopers fall from grace. If you put yourself out there, be bloody careful. These arrogant assholes have lied and lied. They don’t declare ads or freeebies but are making this their sole business.
Yep all stepping on the little people on the way up, but if you do that there is no one to catch you when you fall!

Reactions: 2
So the whole story of we do it ourselves is a lie.
How can they go from threatening court action to this morning for £1000 to spending £700 on Canadian goose coats?
The kitchens all gifted! And it does look set up like a tv studio.
The holidays are all gifted and tied to tv programmes.

what an awful way to live your life.

Reactions: 8
How can they go from threatening court action to this morning for £1000 to spending £700 on Canadian goose coats?

The thing is as awful as courting the media is, it has made such a difference to the quality of the children's lives. They had a bloody lock on the fridge in order to keep within the food budget and now they are having blow-out Christmases and long haul ho!idays. It will come to an end though and they'll have to go back to fridge locking and Primark sales.

Reactions: 4
Everything is a cash cow to them, especially their clone kids. Urgh! How the once “relatively tolerable” have changed! She used to be ok believe it or not, but things changed over last summer. She’s become obsessed with all that comes free, forgotten who’s stood up for her in the past and become a prat.
Money and freebies went to her head sadly. She values materialistic things over stuff that money can’t buy like loyal friendships. She will end up the lonely loser.

£1000 after a hotel stay and food and day out in London just for using your vagina repeatedly. I expect This Morning paid a lot for their stay and then just couldn’t pay pweirdo Vagford £1000 for managing to shag it again once more.
I still love to chuckle at Eamonn Holmes calling him a ‘randy old goat’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

This is what got her so agitated. The fear of their lies being exposed. Who would be interested in an abnormally large family that relied heavily on the state, they would’ve been slaughtered. They knew that, hence the lies of a 49/50k and frugal living keeping them. The hard working British family lie would be in tatters and rightly so.

They never declared the kitchen as a #gift, I assume they didn't get to pick it as it is such an odd choice, does not fit in with the rest of the house at all. They did bury a #gift with the boiling tap though. Zanussi gifted them a large washing machine quite a few years back that they also declared. Maybe they don't mind the one off items but the larger things like holidays they like to give the impression that it is their hard work that has paid for it.
For the bakery to be able to fund trips to America and Australia, it would need to be open 24/7 365 days a year. That’s the only way they could declare the bakery paying for it!

The washing machine was from a company called Kater Quick.
But cant have been that good as replaced

I dont want to get into the pros and cons of slow cooker cooking.

But dumping some chicken breasts, green beans and tins of soup in a slow cooker isnt cooking. Thats not really even a meal.
I mean they run a company that makes and sells food, god knows what crap goes in those pies.

Gifted or not they have a good high spec kitchen which seams to only get used to hold the slow cooker.

Also the kitchen makes no sense. it has no storage, surely with that many kids you need more food than that.

View attachment 83879

This dont sound like they chose it does it?
You’d be having more than a sneak peak if you were paying for it! They aren’t A list celebs that can throw cash at things without first looking at it properly. She’s vile.

She's such a brag! Guessing this was on her private FB or something? I couldn't bear it if anyone I knew spoke like this, what are you all supposed to say, oh wow Sue you are so lucky, I wish I was you! :sick: I guess she showed no interest in anyone else's lives either! Thanks so much for sharing spilleroftea
That’s what we said. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I for one regret ever being friends with this self-centred woman. It was only ever to brag or slag people (including her own kids) off that she would grace us with her company.

Same! The whole point of a slow cooker is so that you don’t have to cook it any other way first because it cooks sloooowly. Beats the point of it if you’re cooking it quickly first 😂 although I would never put frozen meat in
I think the point was why accept gifted kitchen complete with 2 ovens if the majority of your cooking is done in a slow cooker.

Yes that was exactly it, we were all supposed to just worship the ground she walked on.
Dont get me wrong there was a time when it wasnt all about them, but the last year or so it was all about her!
And this was all a private group and probably not the worst of it.

View attachment 83884
I mean who puts a lock on their fridge?
The real Sue. Quite different to the on screen version! It’s of course you can darling when the cameras are rolling. How fake can you get. 🥴

Jesus. A lock on the fridge? If the kids were 'pinching' food it's because they were hungry. My kids just have to ask. They're well fed and generally only start hunting for snacks when they're bored 😂 even then know to ask first 🤦‍♀️
Of course they are hungry. The food portions are heavily rationed. We buy the same amount of food as they do on their “food hauls” and our family is much smaller. We are able to offer seconds and have leftovers. They are just about feeding their kids but all hail the tossers aka Noel and Sue.

With their meals and portions though I dont blame the kids for helping themselves.

Its a far cry for the caring noel who made meatball and bean slop for a snack for the older kids.
They a really are the RadFRAUDS
Honestly I was shocked at their food protons and said to hubby do we overages our kids or do they underfeed theirs? He couldn’t work out how a child could even feel full on what is essentially a snack size portion. Trips to Oz matter more, obviously.

Yeah I imagine the company had a kitchen they couldn't flog so #gifted it to them.

Bless Sue, she has no filter at all. I knew they must be rationing food to keep their bill so low, Noel has said before that they aren't allowed to take stuff in between meals. I must admit I have been known to keep crisps and fizzy drinks in the car as mine could finish a 24 packet of crisps in a few hours, when they are supposed to be for the weeks packed lunches and I only have 3!

I suppose if you are used to being locked in your room at night having a lock on the fridge doesn't sound so bad :LOL:
You’d need a few brain cells to apply a filter. Hers have been fried through having a ridiculous amount of kids. We know the real Sue and there’s nothing she can do to keep us quiet.

Last edited:
This is what got her so agitated. The fear of their lies being exposed. Who would be interested in an abnormally large family that relied heavily on the state, they would’ve been slaughtered. They knew that, hence the lies of a 49/50k and frugal living keeping them. The hard working British family lie would be in tatters and rightly so.

For the bakery to be able to fund trips to America and Australia, it would need to be open 24/7 365 days a year. That’s the only way they could declare the bakery paying for it!

You’d be having more than a sneak peak if you were paying for it! They aren’t A list celebs that can throw cash at things without first looking at it properly. She’s vile.

That’s what we said. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I for one regret ever being friends with this self-centred woman. It was only ever to brag or slag people (including her own kids) off that she would grace us with her company.

I think the point was why accept gifted kitchen complete with 2 ovens if the majority of your cooking is done in a slow cooker.

The real Sue. Quite different to the on screen version! It’s of course you can darling when the cameras are rolling. How fake can you get. 🥴

Of course they are hungry. The food portions are heavily rationed. We buy the same amount of food as they do on their “food hauls” and our family is much smaller. We are able to offer seconds and have leftovers. They are just about feeding their kids but all hail the tossers aka Noel and Sue.

Honestly I was shocked at their food protons and said to hubby do we overages our kids or do they underfeed theirs? He couldn’t work out how a child could even feel full on what is essentially a snack size portion. Trips to Oz matter more, obviously.
Can you give a few examples of the real Sue? Why was she slagging her kids off?

I was looking at pics of the kitchen before and after and they have taken out alot of storage and wall units.
It now kinda reminds me of a kind of kitchen they have on the TV cooking show with the island and the ovens behind.

I wonder if The Radfords were trying for some kind of food show or segment on this morning!
Although I wouldnt do go on This Morning after they slagged them off would you? Oh but they did!!!
View attachment 84014
Lol I remember this. Oh we were all up in arms saying call and email them and what an outrage. She was fuming. It’s the money again!!

Never doing anything around the house but expecting her to give them whatever they wanted. Her eldest daughter calling her and Noel, cu**s. Chris despising the pair of them and smashing things in the house, she wanted him kicked out, Noel didn’t. Slagging off channel 4, saying they were getting terrible backlash but ch4 wouldn’t support them, didn’t stop her signing a new contract. One of her younger boy’s being very hard work, crying constantly, she believed him to be on the spectrum. Sibling rivalry turning ugly between the 2 eldest girls. Noel being a penny pinching man who preferred the pub to his own family. Her eldest daughters hubby being too fond of drink and not so fond of his kids. The list goes on.

I was told I was Ruining their business and kids lives by saying to her about what had been online about the bakery for months 🙄 She really is a bit thick and can’t take an ounce of criticism. She’s more than happy to take freebies though and flaunt it all over! I’m not jealous at all, but according to her I am 😭😂 Here’s our parting shot, the last message she sent me before slagging me off online.View attachment 83896

Oh and here’s her crap online blog before she started vlogging
We know who is really ruining their kids lives- them. Ruining the business award goes to Noel.

Before I do a court judgment on them 🤣🤣🤣

They're really not as nice as they make out are they!
She’s disgusting as is her eldest bodyguard Sophie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Not that skint....he likes to do his 'shopping' in Sainsbury's........usually alone......🤷‍♀️
[/
Yes there are a few of us on here who know the family and each can vouch for each other.

I think by the pics I have shown I have a connection.

They really have just became the worst people, I am not going to say they always were because at one stage I liked them, but since the free holidays came in they changed alot.
I think it was just before Australia I noticed the biggest change and an air of importance.
Then I would say around the middle of last year was another huge change, did that coincide with the vlogging, because I feel like it did.
The air of importance became out of control, there was always an element of bowing down to the famous Radfords but it because intolerable.

Then there were the lies and for a while you could ignore them. But when she started to lie directly to our faces then, just no.
Then when she was called out on it, we were accused of being vile and jealous. When you ask her directly she lies to your face, turns it to you are trying to destroy her kids lives and business.
Then blocks you. just pathetic.

View attachment 83817

And the fab Kitchen...... #gifted

What a waste Zanussi should have just given them a slow cooker!
Ideally one that actually cooked for the whole family.
Hann is lovely but too much up sues bum
Freers were. I don’t have any issue with them.

This morning didnt need to worry, they are not clever enough to "do" a court judgement on them!

I should also say that the fee for this morning was £1000 as she said later in the thread.

So all that over £1000.

And we are meant to believe that the Magic Pie Shop paid for that Christmas and those Holidays, really!

Wonder if This Morning or ITV will be inviting them again??
I missed that part, must’ve logged off due to her boring me. All that upset for 1k I assumed it would’ve been more with the kick off she was doing.

I couldnt tell you how she feels, I doubt shes very happy. She shared alot, alot more than I will share publicly. Like I say we were friends for years, the earliest I can find is 2014 but it was before then.

I used to like her and even feel sorry for her, but for other reasons I have not disclosed. But things happened and I see her for a very different person.
I can vouch for this. I don’t care how she feels. Perhaps she should consider how she has made long term friends feel through incorrect assumptions before I give any thought to her feelings.

I’m a lazy slow cooker then! I don’t brown anything, never have, it all goes in raw and it’s bloody lovely!
Do you have a gifted fancy kitchen? I think it’s quite rude for them to repeatedly show cooking in their (measly) slow cooker when stood in the state of the art free kitchen. That would be my only point.

@spilleroftea were any of the other mums from the programmes in that group? The Hanns, Freers, Sullivans? I think Sue got on well with Kirsty Freer and Emma Hann.
Hann was there. She was nice enough. She deleted me after this thing with Sue blew up. I’m yet to lose any sleep over it.

She's such a brag! Guessing this was on her private FB or something? I couldn't bear it if anyone I knew spoke like this, what are you all supposed to say, oh wow Sue you are so lucky, I wish I was you! :sick: I guess she showed no interest in anyone else's lives either! Thanks so much for sharing spilleroftea
She did show a level of interest but only a low level. Never any real interest.

I was looking at pics of the kitchen before and after and they have taken out alot of storage and wall units.
It now kinda reminds me of a kind of kitchen they have on the TV cooking show with the island and the ovens behind.

I wonder if The Radfords were trying for some kind of food show or segment on this morning!
Although I wouldnt do go on This Morning after they slagged them off would you? Oh but they did!!!
View attachment 84014
They don’t want to store additional food in case those children dare to take it. Canada goose coats over feeding the kids anything substantial.

Yeah if they were posts she *thought* would remain private I feel sorry for her having them posted for everyone to see

Much as I love reading it 👀
She accused someone in the group of sharing her personal stuff, then carried on posting regardless. If in any doubt, the best advice is not to share, despite her urge to brag and witch.

Not that skint....he likes to do his 'shopping' in Sainsbury's........usually alone......🤷‍♀️
We only ever see the Asda “hauls”.

Last edited:
The more Sue has put them out there the worse things have become. She cannot carry on like Christ almighty and claim they live their best lives in their own money! This is simply NOT true. Here’s food for thought. When most of the large family community start turning against you, you have messed up.

The more Sue has put them out there the worse things have become. She cannot carry on like Christ almighty and claim they live their best lives in their own money! This is simply NOT true. Here’s food for thought. When most of the large family community start turning against you, you have messed up.
What struck me as very odd, despite the years of friendship was that they even had the gall to go on tv knowing their ages when they had Chris would crop up. The money meant that much? That’s greed right there. Vile, disgusting, fake chav.

Just remembered, it was Noel and not her who wanted to keep the family together under the same roof.

What struck me as very odd, despite the years of friendship was that they even had the gall to go on tv knowing their ages when they had Chris would crop up. The money meant that much? That’s greed right there. Vile, disgusting, fake chav.

Just remembered, it was Noel and not her who wanted to keep the family together under the same roof.

There’s a lot behind the scenes I guess. I think drink is a catalyst for most of Sophie’s problems. Her man (or former) used to like a pint. How they can punt out their crap vlogs with all this going on around them is beyond me. Have some decency Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.