The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll be me then? I only post on these threads occasionally slightly othere tbh cos no other takes my fancy,didn't know it was a problem lol
My comment was in reply to a comment about a couple of recently new posters who are claiming to have inside information and a connection to the father of Millie's baby. There are lots of posters who only post on one or two threads, there isn't a problem with that.

Reactions: 7
Why are they so obsessed with matching frilly dresses?! The girls really are little fashion accessories aren't they?

The girls are certainly built differently but that will be down to genes. Millie was always stockier than most of her siblings as a child, and Ophelia's dad might be a stockier build too. Despite the 5 months difference Ophelia is definitely bigger than Heidie but that doesn't mean healthier. I'm pretty sure they'll be fed the same diet, living in the same house. We all know Millie can't cook/doesn't cook!

Heidie is the smaller one on the left. At least she finally has some new shoes!
Wow Iā€™m surprised Heidi the smaller one I though that was Ophelia as she the youngest

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think Millieā€™s baby dad has told her he doesnā€™t want her posting the baby or sharing him with the world I think Millieā€™s doing it for attention. I also think the baby dad is a bit of a clout chaser and sees a opportunity to get himself on tv.

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think Millieā€™s baby dad has told her he doesnā€™t want her posting the baby or sharing him with the world I think Millieā€™s doing it for attention. I also think the baby dad is a bit of a clout chaser and sees a opportunity to get himself on tv.
why do you think that though? heā€™s not done anything to insinuate he wants any affiliation from what iā€™ve seen/heard?

Reactions: 6
I'm fairly new too, and was a fan back in the days of babycentre and big families on fb, back when She was going to leave N. because he was difficult. I found tattle through a mumsnet post. I'm definitely not a Radford. I'm poor and existing.
WE must know each other lol

Reactions: 9
why do you think that though? heā€™s not done anything to insinuate he wants any affiliation from what iā€™ve seen/heard?
On one of his Instagram accounts he ONLY follows the Radford family not a single other person? Very strange if you ask me why follow the Radford family but not not the mother of your child? He also hasnā€™t posted anything on his Facebook regarding his son being born which means heā€™s also waiting to post for the a big ā€œRadford baby announcementā€ and heā€™s been told to keep it hush either for them making the announcement into a blog or a episode of 22 KAC. He might not be wanting the clout but heā€™s definitely wanting his new born to have it as theirs money to be made.

Reactions: 11
So youā€™re allowed to follow only one family and post on one post. Thatā€™s ok but if youā€™ve something to share then itā€™s not accepted as your opinion holds no value because youā€™re not posting on every family and instagrammer on here . Ok then šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚ I thought this was a public forum but seems youā€™ve got to be regular šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
If any of their daughters whack out baby after baby after baby, thereā€™s one reason and one reason alone for it - their bloody parents. When youā€™ve grown up with that example, you either copy it because itā€™s all you know, or youā€™re repulsed by it. Thereā€™s very often no middle ground with these things.

Reactions: 17
On one of his Instagram accounts he ONLY follows the Radford family not a single other person? Very strange if you ask me why follow the Radford family but not not the mother of your child? He also hasnā€™t posted anything on his Facebook regarding his son being born which means heā€™s also waiting to post for the a big ā€œRadford baby announcementā€ and heā€™s been told to keep it hush either for them making the announcement into a blog or a episode of 22 KAC. He might not be wanting the clout but heā€™s definitely wanting his new born to have it as theirs money to be made.
i know he did have an open Facebook but once the screenshot from Snapchat was shared and he heard about tattle he made a new private one I believe. I donā€™t know for certain as I never seen them but someone else mentioned it. He could have announced his son on his Facebook but only his friends can see it. Millie said she announced she was pregnant on fb but only
To her friends. You can set what post show to the public and what post to show to People you accept as friends.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.