The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The breeding of dogs with flat faces (eg bulldogs) should be banned. They have terrible issues with breathing. My husband was checking on our neighbours french bulldogs for the day while they were out and he said it was awful to hear them snuffling and wheezing. But let’s be honest, most dog breeders are only in it for the money. They don’t give a tit where the dogs end up.
We fostered a pug a few years ago. She'd had 2 surgeries to open up her nostrils but she still could barely breathe. And we had to be trained what to do if her eyes popped out.

Sue and Noel don't give a crap about the dogs. They give Sue a temporary serotonin boost that she used to get from babies, and then get shoved in a corner like the older children. Sophie is the same- doesn't she have another dog besides Narlah? We never hear about it, because she has a shiny new toy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oooh that's interesting lol I bet another channel like tlc or something crap take them on though I hope not.
Or...I’m A Celebrity ( back in Australia this year)...Strictly?..Celebrity Masterchef? Love Island for the girls...world’s their oyster, them being Public Figures /Z list Slebs..🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Cruising shoes are actually fine for walking in :) my daughter is a few days older than Ophelia and she's wearing cruisers.
She's under the physio and she actually said the cruisers are better as they're nice and soft and flexible, so more like being barefoot. :)
So long as they fitter her properly, there's no problem with her wearing them at all.
Mine also has teeny tiny feet, they only do cruisers in her size!
So pleased someone finally said this 😂

Reactions: 4
Just gonna say Alfie if u do happen to read this, I personally think you looked beautiful on that photo.. and you blazer is really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just gonna say Alfie if u do happen to read this, I personally think you looked beautiful on that photo.. and you blazer is really nice.
Me too! Pity you couldnt give Sue any tips on choosing a blazer to go with her lovely white jeans - looks like a Balmain ? Tres Chic Alfie 👍

Reactions: 8
I'm unclear on Alfie's pronouns or what they identify as (if anything), but as a Mom to a NB kid I'm happy to see that a) that comment got taken down and also b) the level of support and acceptance here for Alfie!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We definitely going to get our shih tzu done. I tried every route for rescue dog and we was turned down . but they give to stacey solomon no questions asked.We had her for £500 which was an amazing price because all he cared about was finding a good home for her rather then the money and she is KC registered . they were polish and I could see the mum was so well looked after, pup was so good with going toilet outside and everything when we had her at 8 weeks. I needed smaller dog as my garden is not huge. But we on two walks a day with her .. Vets checked her over when she had her 2nd jabs and nothing was picked up but will be keeping close eye. I do agree reading up since about flat faced dogs and designer dogs also the issues they have but being first time dog owner I was naive . i just don't know how radfords have the time for all the dogs and the attention they take. Just one takes up so much attention and training not that I would change her for the world.. Anyway back to Radford's

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Genuine question, but why is it ok to be very nasty about Sue's appearance and refer very negatively to her genitalia but not even question whether a particular person is male or female? It just comes across as massive double standards.

Reactions: 17
Alfie isnt part of the Radford family and has nothing to do with this thread.

Reactions: 29
Exactly! I never said anything about him or her being trans or cross dressing? I would have said the same if they were male or female! Never mentioned his sexuality or choices.
For that I totally apologise if it came across that way. I was more referring to the make up. Maybe I should have made that clearer. Sorry folks.

Reactions: 3
Alfie isnt part of the Radford family and has nothing to do with this thread.
Yes I get that, but don't understand why gender related insults are allowed for Sue by the same people who think it's disgusting to insult Alfie. The principle is the same.

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, but why is it ok to be very nasty about Sue's appearance and refer very negatively to her genitalia but not even question whether a particular person is male or female? It just comes across as massive double standards.
IMO the Radford's are fair game for selling themselves, they tell so many lies and gentle mocking of someone isn't the same as saying "what is that" in relation to someones identity that isn't part of the discussion just isn't ok

Reactions: 19
IMO the Radford's are fair game for selling themselves, they tell so many lies and gentle mocking of someone isn't the same as saying "what is that" in relation to someones identity that isn't part of the discussion just isn't ok
I think critiquing their lifestyle choices is fair game, but to think that any woman's genitalia is 'fair game' and calling her manky minge and flaps is fine but immediately calling out transphobia is massively hypocritical. I'm always very mindful as well that Sue was a 13 year old when she started this 'lifestyle' and the trauma that is associated with it shouldn't go unthought of.
The children didn't 'put themselves out thete' either so don't know why they are also fair game to have their appearances critisized.

I really wouldn't call the criticism of Sue's anatomy "gentle mocking!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I dunno what post I missed, glad I missed it.

But the thread is about the Radfords so opinions on them are fair.
Do people go too far sometimes, yes but when you put yourself out there, there will always be comments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.