The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of God that was me ffs...😳🤦‍♀️.I take it all back.... she looks like my boys on their first day in Year 7 when they had their brand new school blazers on...seriously she has absolutely no idea...truly an awful sight....that a Zara blazer? Was on Lorraine programme earlier this week...total lost cause...Chavtastic....
Next time you give Sue fashion advice can you talk about complimentary colours too?

Reactions: 10
Actually I do notice far more discussion on Sue's (and Millie's!) sex life and genitalia than Noels. Sue has made a living inviting people to have a look in her uterus, but Noel has also made a living impregnating her over and over from the time she was a child. I think we should all make a commitment to make far more genitalia based jokes about creepy Noel to even things out 😂 I'll start- it's probably so worn out that it looks like a limp uncooked chicken.

That has nothing to do with Alfie however- he isn't a public figure or a Radford. Children haven't chosen to put themselves out there either but I rarely see comments attacking the children themselves, more about how they've been raised and things that are their parents fault. The only "mean" comment I remember was one saying Hallie looks like she bites and I admit it made me giggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think critiquing their lifestyle choices is fair game, but to think that any woman's genitalia is 'fair game' and calling her manky minge and flaps is fine but immediately calling out transphobia is massively hypocritical. I'm always very mindful as well that Sue was a 13 year old when she started this 'lifestyle' and the trauma that is associated with it shouldn't go unthought of.
The children didn't 'put themselves out thete' either so don't know why they are also fair game to have their appearances critisized.

I really wouldn't call the criticism of Sue's anatomy "gentle mocking!"
Opinions are exactly that, agree to disagree

• Heart
I think I've totally missed a post 🙈 I saw Alfie thought of Sues miscarriage

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Opinions are exactly that, agree to disagree
Yes absolutely. But let's look at ourselves, if your daughter came home from school crying because people were making fun of their looks, you'd be calling them bullies and calling out 'mental health'. I think comments on how someone looks, ie things they cannot change, is really nasty. Would a person on TV with a facial abnormality be 'fair game' for nasty comments because they had 'put themselves out there'? You could argue Alfie has done that, because at a certain stage they were all over Chloe's public account. Alfie isnt the issue here however....
I think these threads are really important in highlighting how people are utilizing the media (and dragging their kids through it) but on this thread it goes waaaay beyond that and is a very personal attack against Sue in particular. I'm no fan of them, think they are crap, deluded parents, but I teach my children never to make fun of someone's appearance, and try to stick by that myself too.

Reactions: 18
There are so many poor dogs and puppies living in tiny rooms in rescues just waiting to be adopted. When a litter of puppies without a mum is rescued, often the centres don’t have the time or staff to feed them every few hours throughout the day and night so they are euthanised. Every time someone chooses to breed instead of adopt, another sweet dog is euthanised. Adopt don’t shop (or breed yourself).
100% this, no need to breed dogs when there are so many in rescues waiting for homes.
I would always adopt, never shop.

Reactions: 8
This has to be some type of joke right? Who would want to search for the Radfords clothes for fun
why isn't Sue's jacket on there yet?

I wonder if C5 will drop them after this series. They've had to put so much fake crap in each week just to bulk out each episode. It's the worst they've done and hopefully after this there won't be any more shows.
I mean makes sense as we are already losing Neighbours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Soft, flexible soled shoes that Clarks sell, total marketing gimmick as shoes aren't required until children are walking anyway!
A lot of people seem to think children shouldn't wear cruisers once their walking properly, but that's not the case at all. And for us, with my little ones tiny feet, they're actually our only option 😛
My daughter is 6 almost 7 now, but she was also recommended to wear the cruisers for as long as possible by physio. He said it'd help get her feet used to wearing shoes without hurting her feet. She also had tiny feet so she wore them for ages until her feet grew. She's still in infant sizes (up to size 10) now and we have a lot of trouble finding black school shoes as most school starters are size 11-13.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have thought with Millie, the attitude towards the new baby would be the opposite of what has happened. She’s already had a baby girl, so why would there be disappointment to now have a boy? A girl would be a repeat of the same vlog content, a boy gives her the chance of diffident clothes and toys to grift. Also, it never seems that Millie is very close to her sisters, she is close in age to Katie…yet they didn’t share a room. Millie couldn’t share with her sisters, but appears to be close with Luke. If she wasn’t especially closer to her sisters than her bothers…then why would she want a sister for her daughter rather than a brother. It doesn’t make sense.

I’m unclear why she has taken a backseat on YouTube, but on C5 she has made herself look a fool, unable to manage to look after her own child or spend a night alone or cook a basic meal. If she wants to publicly show herself as a responsible mother of 2, she has ruined any effort already by her portrayal on C5. I find it hard to believe that she wants privacy…my opinion is that she has held out for an ‘exclusive’ or a personal payment from C5. She’s seen the money her parents are making and if they haven’t given her a decent cut, I think she is trying to get her share another way.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t have thought with Millie, the attitude towards the new baby would be the opposite of what has happened. She’s already had a baby girl, so why would there be disappointment to now have a boy? A girl would be a repeat of the same vlog content, a boy gives her the chance of diffident clothes and toys to grift. Also, it never seems that Millie is very close to her sisters, she is close in age to Katie…yet they didn’t share a room. Millie couldn’t share with her sisters, but appears to be close with Luke. If she wasn’t especially closer to her sisters than her bothers…then why would she want a sister for her daughter rather than a brother. It doesn’t make sense.

I’m unclear why she has taken a backseat on YouTube, but on C5 she has made herself look a fool, unable to manage to look after her own child or spend a night alone or cook a basic meal. If she wants to publicly show herself as a responsible mother of 2, she has ruined any effort already by her portrayal on C5. I find it hard to believe that she wants privacy…my opinion is that she has held out for an ‘exclusive’ or a personal payment from C5. She’s seen the money her parents are making and if they haven’t given her a decent cut, I think she is trying to get her share another way.
Because the fanz love the girlz, with their matching frilly dresses and socks. Boys are just rough and rowdy dontcha know.

I think rescues do make it too hard for people to adopt a lot of the time. Like you can’t leave a dog home for more than 4hours alone? Surely that same dog will be left alone in a kennel at a rescue for more than 4hours at a time? How do they expect people to pay for the care of the animal if they want people who don’t work.
I’m also not against good breeders that breed only on occasion. Breeders that do health checks and tests. Breeders that have contracts and that will take back the animal at any age if something changes in the owners life. For some breeders are the only way people will be able to get an animal. I know someone who works in veterinary who couldn’t get a kitten from a rescue because she didn’t live close enough to the rescue, she only lived in the next town, about 30mins away! Also read about vets who could take their dog to work with them be rejected by rescues because they were vets who work long hours.
Obviously there are bad breeders but if people did research on breeders then they can avoid these.
Norway banned the breeding of cavaliers and bulldogs because of their health issues. I’m surprised French bolldogs weren’t included but maybe they aren’t as popular there?

I am dyslexic so my writing skills are not 100% perfect sorry. I have been a lurker for a long time but didn’t want to post being a newbie and my writing skills ain’t the best . But it’s no need to be judgemental as if my opinion don’t count. I am definitely not a radford. But a friend has been speaking with Millie on and off baby daddy. Just out of interest and shared with me and I thought this post may find it interesting but wish I didn’t share now. Believe it or don’t believe it, no skin off my nose. Night

There are loads that only follow one family and post on one thread. I have just about got time to keep up with one atm but if that makes me a radford 😂
Hi, don't worry, everyone is welcome here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many times did sue say tillies name in the asda ad?? And please find another descriptive word that's not "lovely" sounded so scripted and robotic again. 🙄

Noticed sue is wearing slipper boots but let's the kids go around with filthy socks?!

Reactions: 11
Poor tillie looks like she’s stood so awkwardly not wanting to do that ad bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that thinks the woman might have been genuinely curious how much ‘influencer’ type people are paid?!
6ED2303E-4BC8-48AD-8B4E-484BB13A4927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And wouldn’t you iron the clothing if you had been paid to promote it 🥴 I really don’t know why companies bother .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.