The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go look at Chloe Instagram story. She’s is so like sue on it. I’ve never noticed how much like her she was

Reactions: 16
So Chloe is at a scan today I wonder if it’s her 20 weeks and she’s finding out gender I’m sure sue said she’s finding out in feb / mar.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Millie will get a shock when moving into her house. Did Sue/the sisters help a lot with Ophelia? Surely they must have considering she had the time to get into a new relationship and get pregnant. How will she cope suddenly being alone with a baby and toddler (unless baby daddy 2.0 is moving in with them)?

I also agree Harley might not get a decent look-in, though hopefully it won’t be so bad with her out of the Radford house. The baby will be there the first couple of weeks though. I don’t see how he’ll get a chance to properly visit/bond with his child you just know Sue will be all over the baby
and encouraging the kids to crowd around the baby.

They should do a Radford/Teen Mum U.K. crossover with Millie.

Reactions: 20
Has she had that child yet folks? The one her fans were convinced she couldn't be having, obviously, otherwise she'd have told them all in person herself from the very start..........

Anyways, so I'm on the Katie Price thread and we've got a side thread for ANY off topic chat, for anything at all whatsoever 😏😏 it's in the 'Chatter' section at the very bottom of 'Off 'Topic'. You could make one called the Radicals and talk about whatever you like I guess, we do 😊👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she had that child yet folks? The one her fans were convinced she couldn't be having, obviously, otherwise she'd have told them all in person herself from the very start..........

Anyways, so I'm on the Katie Price thread and we've got a side thread for ANY off topic chat, for anything at all whatsoever 😏😏 it's in the 'Chatter' section at the very bottom of 'Off 'Topic'. You could make one called the Radicals and talk about whatever you like I guess, we do 😊👍👍
Good idea, for some reason I cant make threads.
But I was thinking along the lines of Kids for Quids, Large Family Desperate vloggers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good idea, for some reason I cant make threads.
But I was thinking along the lines of Kids for Quids, Large Family Desperate vloggers
Brilliant, lol! 🤣 You guys will come up with something you all like I'm sure. I caught a bit of this lot's latest tit show on Wednesday, good god, there was actually a fly crawling on the frickin camera lens in the bakery at one point, plus all that baked on muck down the oven door 🤢 I had to turn my telly over 🤢

Reactions: 11
If his vegan pie is so good then why isn’t it on their website?

Also three weeks for a pie delivery? Wtf

I wonder if Millie will get a shock when moving into her house. Did Sue/the sisters help a lot with Ophelia? Surely they must have considering she had the time to get into a new relationship and get pregnant. How will she cope suddenly being alone with a baby and toddler (unless baby daddy 2.0 is moving in with them)?

I also agree Harley might not get a decent look-in, though hopefully it won’t be so bad with her out of the Radford house. The baby will be there the first couple of weeks though. I don’t see how he’ll get a chance to properly visit/bond with his child you just know Sue will be all over the baby
and encouraging the kids to crowd around the baby.

They should do a Radford/Teen Mum U.K. crossover with Millie.
They look like the type that would with hold contact from the dad and make them go through court ans try and act like they are The Radfords and the perfect family lol

Is it true silly Millie is in another on/off relationship? Wonder how many baby daddies she’ll end up with. What a stupid cow.

Reactions: 23
Whoever said Noel looks like Ian Huntley, omg yes you are so right!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.