The Sullivan Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of this family. Any info? :)
I'm still new to this family but they live in Scotland, he's in the RAF and they have a ton of kids, not sure how many, with another on the way. The rather fey dad thinks he can buy a bigger house with the money he'll make vlogging on youtube. He looks like Penfold from Dangermouse and I'm pretty sure he loves a good pegging from his butch wife.......
Others will have a lot more info than me for sure.

Oh give over 😂😂 it’s a cluttered mess, everything is in storage boxes and you’d struggle to swing a cat
You should see our house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The house gives me heart palpitations with all the storage boxes. Do they not have an attic they can store their crap in? Literally no idea where they will put their new baby. Feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 8
I would be embarrassed if penfold was my dad. I think he's going to get a shock to the system when he leaves the RAF because if he's still being housed by them, he will have no idea what things actually cost as the money (the small amount they charge) comes out the wages prior to it hitting his hand and they don't even pay council tax or water!

Zoe always gives me spanky vibes too, lucky penfold 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The house gives me heart palpitations with all the storage boxes. Do they not have an attic they can store their crap in? Literally no idea where they will put their new baby. Feel sorry for the kids.
They live in MOD married quarters. According to your license you‘re not allowed to put things in the loft to store. They do though because they refer to stuff up there. God knows what their accommodation officer thinks of them.

Reactions: 3
They live in MOD married quarters. According to your license you‘re not allowed to put things in the loft to store. They do though because they refer to stuff up there. God knows what their accommodation officer thinks of them.
Probably just steps in the front door then leaves! I don't miss being a RAF wife (we divorced) but I do miss the cheap living! Although not the minging green or orange carpets or the curtains that looked like they were made by a blind tailor 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh really! My friend married someone in the army and lived in some kind of army housing, not sure of the technical terms, and she had to keep it spotless. They did checks etc and if it wasn’t up to standards they got a bollocking. Not sure if it’s the same for the Sullivan because no idea how they’re getting away with the state of their house if so.

Reactions: 4
Do they ever brush the childres hair? Just watched the house tour video as I am not familiar with them… the storage boxes are hilarious though, talk about overkill 😂

Reactions: 5
So here are a few things from the last week or so that I have noticed...

They have a damp problem, yes luv because there is no room in your house for air to circulate. This is your major mould issue.

So they are worried about money and budget every penny, so why would you have another baby? It wont bring you enough views to buy a house.

In their bedroom, the curtains dont match. Petty but drives me mad.

The clutter, sorry they need to clear out, they are hoarders. Yes its clean but the house looks like mine did 3 days before we moved.

Where is new baby going to sleep? There is no room.

Sky Glass, we cant afford a new TV so instead we entered a contract for a TV and expensive TV package.

The mobile phone contracts. Do kids really need them when you are moaning about budgets?

The pregnancy update, for someone who tried for a baby and was lucky enough to have a straight forward pregnancy, stop bloody moaning. You are lucky!

Reactions: 5
I've never heard of them outside of the Radford thread so just looked at their youtube and I'm disappointed they're not Scottish!

Probably just steps in the front door then leaves! I don't miss being a RAF wife (we divorced) but I do miss the cheap living! Although not the minging green or orange carpets or the curtains that looked like they were made by a blind tailor 🤣
My husband has recently retired from the RAF. I miss the cheap living too! Don’t miss the carpets or curtains though 🤣 although we did always put our own curtain/blinds up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.