The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched this weeks episode and there is so much today about it.

They don't have 22 children to entertain. Most of them are teenagers and can please themselves.
Do the youngest ones only have one pair of shoes. Bonnie or heidie was wearing the same blue pair they wore in Lapland.
None of them seemed dressed for the beach.
Why were some of them dressed identically.
His pie won an award?! Really.

There were more but I have forgotten my what they were, got distracted by the Sullivan thread being locked.

Reactions: 19
I am truly baffled every time they post a Noel cooking video. No wonder all the children look sickly and malnourished when they get about 3 wedges each. The portion sizes are ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wanted to put a few guesses in😂
Jaxon, Arlo, Carter, Hudson, Theo, Oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, that's very 'on trend' right now. Loves following a trend and thinking she's original does Millie. Remember when she claimed Ophelia's name would be 'unique'? Back when we all knew it was Ophelia but she hadn't officially announced it? Let's face it, someone like Millie wouldn't have even heard of Ophelia if it wasn't already a current trend when she used it. She hardly got it from her love of Shakespeare did she? 😂
I mean she is the ONLY person I've ever heard who pronounces Ophelia "OH FEEL YA" so she wasn't completely lying about it being unique

I can't even cope.

Ridiculous oversized pie slabs for samples

Maybe take them home & feed your emaciated children?

Who knows, you could even get them some clean socks, brush their teeth, wash their hair?

More Ridiculous braggy spending

They literally do look like Emu's.
With beaks
Whoever said that before, I cannot unsee it

Ellie you seem like a lovely girl, please don't follow in your mum's footsteps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I vote Hunter, Ronnie, Kayden, Reggie, Vinny, Hayden because you can’t pronounce them wrong :ROFLMAO: plus the bonus of no S sounds for that gap to struggle with

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ellie you seem like a lovely girl, please don't follow in your mum's footsteps
I feel like the kids around her age who aren’t on the show as much are all genuinely nice. it seems like there’s a pattern with their children. they misbehave when they’re young because they get attention because sue loves the younger ones the most. then they get to around secondary school age and get on with life normally. then once they’re one of the oldest in the house they think they’re important and become annoying. they only become normal again once they move out of the mad house and see what the real world is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No matter what age the kids are they are grabby, lazy, feral, rude and self entitled. You can only blame Flappy Fanny and Creepy for this. They never discipline them.

Reactions: 18
I can see Millie going with an over the top celebrity name because she thinks she's a celebrity. Reign, Sparrow, Moroccan, Wolfie, Pilot, that sort of thing. Imagine a little Bronx or Bear in the worlds chaviest tackiest family, and Millie thinking she's such a unique trendsetter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See Lazy Susan is bragging they bought a new TV for their bedroom because the kids broke theirs. Well why are the children allowed in your room with no supervision? Probably the same reason when one of them burnt the carpet with the hairdryer, not being watched, allowed to do what they please as long as it doesn't interupt Sue's chilling time. Noel saying the kids won't go to bed. 9.30!!! Heidie, Bonnie, Phoebe, Hallie, Archie should at least have been in bed hours ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My guesses are Sebastian, Nathaniel, Hugo, Wesley or Theodore
Those are lovely classic names that would go pretty well with Ophelia... so Millie probably wouldn't choose them 😂 I'm actually really interested to see what she chooses! I think it'll be underwhelming and trendy compared with Ophelia

Reactions: 16
How does someone with 22 kids have time to sit on their arse & watch tv, let alone sprawl in their bed & watch it.?

Reactions: 25
There's a tiktok trend where people figure out how many years they have been pregnant in. Based on the kids birthdays on their wiki, Sue has been pregnant in 29 different years. She got pregnant with her first in 88 (born in May 89) and got pregnant with her last in 2019, born April 2020. The only years between 1988 and now that she wasn't pregnant were 1990, 91, 92, 2013 (although she had a few miscarriages between Casper and Alfie I believe), 2021, and 2022 so far. She's been pregnant for roughly 16 years total. Her poor poor body honestly

Edit: that's assuming she didn't have a loss last year like some people believe

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.