The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I admit it a few years ago I bought a pie, when they first started selling online. You know, support a friend and all that.

1. Luckily I survived.
2 It was nothing special, Frey bentos tasted better and they sit in tins for years.
3. The size for price was shocking.

And now I am wondering what kind of parasite or infection I now have!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So Chloe is at a scan today I wonder if it’s her 20 weeks and she’s finding out gender I’m sure sue said she’s finding out in feb / mar.
Probably a private gender scan if it's on a Saturday.

Ok, I admit it a few years ago I bought a pie, when they first started selling online. You know, support a friend and all that.

1. Luckily I survived.
2 It was nothing special, Frey bentos tasted better and they sit in tins for years.
3. The size for price was shocking.

And now I am wondering what kind of parasite or infection I now have!
Wow you are so brave admitting that after all this time 😂

How long did you have to wait for it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking Oakley! It starts with O and someone mentioned that Millie wanted an O name to go with Ophelia. Also, someone mentioned Oakley earlier, I can’t remember who! I totally agree with them.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking Oakley! It starts with O and someone mentioned that Millie wanted an O name to go with Ophelia. Also, someone mentioned Oakley earlier, I can’t remember who! I totally agree with them.
I doubt they will use Oakley Chris baby
Is called Oaklyn too close.

Reactions: 14

She ordered it when they had 17 kids, it arrived last week.

Ok, I'll get my coat (my cheapo Regatta fleece that is) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The scan will be at that place at St Helens where they have been en masse many times. It’s their idea of a good afternoon out !

I doubt they will use Oakley Chris baby
Is called Oaklyn too close.
She is thick enough to.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they at a cookery school????
They is someone with a camera there so I don’t think if it’s something they are doing just for tv content or if they are doing it for another reason. Again surprised they travelled to Liverpool with how close Millie is to having a baby. Unless that person was right and she’s had the baby and Sophie and Millie’s thing on Instagram was to throw people off.

Reactions: 13

It wasnt a long wait back them, it was when they first started doing them.

Are they at a cookery school????
Thats another ad for EE, they did one before.
Obviously EE didnt see the state of the pie shop!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The scan will be at that place at St Helens where they have been en masse many times. It’s their idea of a good afternoon out !

She is thick enough to.🤣
Take a peek ... i went there nearly 9yrs ago with my youngest. If i ever had another kid which i doubt ... i wouldnt go back there. The experience was lovely and nikki the sonographer was amazing but the radfords have put me right off.

Reactions: 14
Throwing a Freddie (fweday) or a Teddy (teday) guess in there and Sue will most definitely ‘LOVE IT’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Millie has had the baby and keeping it quiet. If she was still pregnant she'd be complaining about it and Sophie would still be posting. Plus she'd be coming up to 2 weeks over and they usually induce you around then. Sue wouldn't go to Liverpool and risk missing the birth. They might want a few days of quiet to bond with the baby and try to cope with 2 kids. That or they've got an exclusive to announce with the Sun or something, knowing the Radfords

Reactions: 24
I reckon baby will be something like Reggie, Ronnie, Lenny or Vinnie, they're all overly common round my way recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think baby will be Oakley or Ollie - something is really telling me Ollie 🤣
Remember this family named their kids Tillie and Millie so I can't see Oakley and Oaklyn being an issue!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Millie has had the baby and keeping it quiet. If she was still pregnant she'd be complaining about it and Sophie would still be posting. Plus she'd be coming up to 2 weeks over and they usually induce you around then. Sue wouldn't go to Liverpool and risk missing the birth. They might want a few days of quiet to bond with the baby and try to cope with 2 kids. That or they've got an exclusive to announce with the Sun or something, knowing the Radfords
I agree, think they’ve got something going on with either Sun / magazine....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.