The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Millie has had the baby and keeping it quiet. If she was still pregnant she'd be complaining about it and Sophie would still be posting. Plus she'd be coming up to 2 weeks over and they usually induce you around then. Sue wouldn't go to Liverpool and risk missing the birth. They might want a few days of quiet to bond with the baby and try to cope with 2 kids. That or they've got an exclusive to announce with the Sun or something, knowing the Radfords
Her due date was 11th so she's only just over a week over if she's still pregnant at this point. An induction will probably happen some time next week if needed, but she won't be 2 weeks over until next Friday.

That said, I do think their recent actions could hint at her having already had him sometime last week. She delayed announcing the pregnancy until her due date so you just know she's going to drag announcing the birth out too!

Reactions: 16
Her due date was 11th so she's only just over a week over if she's still pregnant at this point. An induction will probably happen some time next week if needed, but she won't be 2 weeks over until next Friday.

That said, I do think their recent actions could hint at her having already had him sometime last week. She delayed announcing the pregnancy until her due date so you just know she's going to drag announcing the birth out too!
I couldn’t give a tit whether she’s had it or not. Another bleeping Radfraud to add to the list.
There’s already far too many Radfraud animals on the planet and I don’t mean the pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They've always done inductions on the Monday after 41 weeks), so if she's not had it already she'll be going in tonight to get induced tomorrow

Reactions: 10
It’s very quiet on the Instagram front……Not even a scan picture of Chloe’s baby.

Reactions: 13
They've always done inductions on the Monday after 41 weeks), so if she's not had it already she'll be going in tonight to get induced tomorrow
It’s any day they have To fit them in . U usually call in the morning to see what time they want u in

I wonder if this one will have his dad’s name on his birth certificate. Hope so, at least that will afford him some parental rights 👍

Also @emmawhu totally off topic 😆 but are you a West Ham supporter?

Reactions: 9
All jokes aside about them not posting anything, I hope everything is okay with the baby!!

Reactions: 20
Also @emmawhu totally off topic 😆 but are you a West Ham supporter?
Indeed I am ⚒⚒⚒

All jokes aside about them not posting anything, I hope everything is okay with the baby!!
I would be very surprised if they were out and about filming ads if something was wrong. I'd guess he's either still keeping Millie waiting or they're home enjoying some private time and they're just choosing to keep quiet for a while to string it out. If they are, it's the only private moment he'll ever be afforded in his life bless him. The moment they start shoving a camera in his face to vlog him for all he's worth his life will never be the same again.

It’s very quiet on the Instagram front……Not even a scan picture of Chloe’s baby.
I think sue said Chloe is doing a gender reveal so she probably have to organise it for another weekend. I don’t think it will be filmed they may put a small clip on Instagram but I don’t think they will be much vlogs about it. Not like with heidie and Ophelia where they vlogged everything.

Reactions: 12
I mean she is the ONLY person I've ever heard who pronounces Ophelia "OH FEEL YA" so she wasn't completely lying about it being unique

I can't even cope.

Ridiculous oversized pie slabs for samples

Maybe take them home & feed your emaciated children?

Who knows, you could even get them some clean socks, brush their teeth, wash their hair?

More Ridiculous braggy spending

They literally do look like Emu's.
With beaks
Whoever said that before, I cannot unsee it

Ellie you seem like a lovely girl, please don't follow in your mum's footsteps
Hahaha I just choked laughing 😂🤣 and yes I agree, Ellie is my favourite I think. She seems lovely and down to earth

Katie was mine until the this kids and counting series now she has shown how nasty immature and entitled her parents have allowed her to become. She has gone right down in my estimations. Turned into a massive spoilt brat.

Hahaha I just choked laughing 😂🤣 and yes I agree, Ellie is my favourite I think. She seems lovely and down to earth

Reactions: 26
Katie was mine until the this kids and counting series now she has shown how nasty immature and entitled her parents have allowed her to become. She has gone right down in my estimations. Turned into a massive spoilt brat.
Yeah Katie seems to have changed beyond belief in the last 2 years or so. She use to seem so caring and laid back. The way she comes across now is as if she's suffering from teenage angst a few years too late. She currently acts like a whiney 14-15 year old who thinks the world is against her. You're 9 Katie, grow up!

I think sue said Chloe is doing a gender reveal so she probably have to organise it for another weekend. I don’t think it will be filmed they may put a small clip on Instagram but I don’t think they will be much vlogs about it. Not like with heidie and Ophelia where they vlogged everything.
Why are the Radfords so obsessed with gender? I wonder if Sue and Noel have ever had a surprise with any of their 22? I guess it wasn't that common to find out until the mid-90s or so, so maybe the first 3 at least were but they've certainly found out for all the ones born since KAC started, so Casper onwards.

Now cringey gender reveals are all the rage on social media it almost seems like that's the most important bit for them. I remember Sue being like a giggly school girl in the run up to Heidie's. Noel had to take the wrapped pink teddy to work as she couldn't trust herself not to open it. Anyone would have thought she hadn't already done this 21 times before 🙄

I mean there's only 2 eventualities, boy or girl. It's not like their gender defines who they're going to be, so why the big fuss? Don't even get me started on pink for a girl and blue for a boy! 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Ellie was my favourite until the camper van trip- wasnt she sat with Archie in the back when he had a meltdown and she bellowed “ can yer sort ‘im out “ whilst remaining fixated on her mobile phone ?...might be wrong...🤔

Well at least the kids are lucky today. They are having a roast dinner. How sad is it when you have to put your dinner on Insta. One things for sure the kids won’t be getting much as usual.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well at least the kids are lucky today. They are having a roast dinner. How sad is it when you have to put your dinner on Insta. One things for sure the kids won’t be getting much as usual.
Let’s hope they let them all have their own and have enough. In the past when they gone out they made most of the teenagers get kids meals as it cheaper. They are growing boys and the small kids meals won’t feed them much. Then poor heidie never gets a meal she just gets a few chips or something off one of her siblings plates.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope they let them all have their own and have enough. In the past when they gone out they made most of the teenagers get kids meals as it cheaper. They are growing boys and the small kids meals won’t feed them much. Then poor heidie never gets a meal she just gets a few chips or something off one of her siblings plates.
I think they are at home might be wrong but judging by the mismatched plates and I’m sure that’s their new ugly dining table

Reactions: 11
Yes poor Heidie was almost 2 and still doesn’t get a meal to herself. no wonder she looks under weignt

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.