Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Abbie has 5 surviving and 2 that sadly died. It seems she still lives in that small flat, must be waiting on a council flat. It also seems that Hannah and Gazza are still together, I never quite understood why they pretended to have split up.
Wow she still lives in the flat? That flat seemed tiny for even 3 kids

• Wow
Reactions: 4

SandGrown

Chatty Member
And what, the baby daddy’s mums profile was obviously open at the time it was posted! Maybe they should of told her to keep her mouth shut and her profile locked down if they didn’t want it leaked 🙄
Not aimed at the poster btw but the original comment on Insta! What a sad twat, DMing Scabby Sue and saving the day!
it wasn't open, you can see from the screenshots that it's set to friends only.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Which ones which I can’t work it out they all look the same 🙈😅
I am glad you asked 😂

The freers funded their own by breeding dogs and it never worked she never offered any support or advice at the time.

And funny thing one of Sues friend told the same lie, hubby had the snip then a miracle baby or 5 after.
I vaguely remember freers off 16 kids and counting. I wonder what they doing now

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Cruising shoes are actually fine for walking in :) my daughter is a few days older than Ophelia and she's wearing cruisers.
She's under the physio and she actually said the cruisers are better as they're nice and soft and flexible, so more like being barefoot. :)
So long as they fitter her properly, there's no problem with her wearing them at all.
Mine also has teeny tiny feet, they only do cruisers in her size!
So pleased someone finally said this 😂

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I love the toddler age from around 1-3 that’s the best age when they have a personality and are learning new things, words, skills every day
They are great around then and 5ish your olds. They are the ages they have me in stitches, eager to learn but not always getting it right!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Which one had a daughter Ava that's the last I heard . Abbie I think? I'll search a post on here later and see what's been happening. Thanks for recap 😂
Abbie has had 6 babies now, 4 surviving. She has had quite a few very prem babies a couple who passed.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I wonder if it will be Chester radford or Chester passmore. I assume the dad is called passmore as that was the name of his mum on the screenshot and I think someone mentioned that name before.