Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Yes and if you look at their posting history they only comment on Radford threads!
I’m new but I’m only here for the Radford’s! Nothing wrong with my writing skills though.

I don't want to sound picky but there seems to be a lot of new members lately with questionable english writing skills...........are there more Radfords popping out of the woodwork and into Tattle? 🤔
And yet, you write english?

Reactions: 5

Little me.

VIP Member
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.
Nor me.

Reactions: 5

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I dont keep up with the show. how many episodes is there? what episode are they on? Is Millie revealing her baby in the last episode? just a bit weird to suddenly jump to no baby and oh baby there in her arms 🥴

Reactions: 4

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I’m not sure where but I read it on here. I think he wore Millie’s babies stuff to the christening or something
It was speculated on here that he wore something at the christening as that’s when the text was leaked but we actually can’t probe if any of that is true.

So you’re allowed to follow only one family and post on one post. That’s ok but if you’ve something to share then it’s not accepted as your opinion holds no value because you’re not posting on every family and instagrammer on here . Ok then 🤔😂 I thought this was a public forum but seems you’ve got to be regular 🙄
I am not sue 😂
She's had the baby and it's called Chester. All this from the baby dad's mum.
😂😂😂😂 he’s nearly two weeks now. Harley trying get in with radfords good and proper. I think he picked Millie for a reason

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeah my brother waited a week to announce their baby girl last week as they wanted the professional newborn pics back

• Wow

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Is that Avas dad? I always said he was a bit...............

Penfold definatly tries on Zoes knickers
That's the badger! TLC did like an update on some of the girls and it showed him in a fabulous dress, sure it said he did pageants himself before he hurt his foot!

BannanCookie

Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha