Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damn123

So Sue and Noel had taken something out of Millie’s baby’s wardrobe and gave it to Chris for his son? Clothes for Millie’s baby that Millie had paid for?? I’d be fuming. The quicker Millie moves out the better.
I was told sue hid Millie's baby clothes because Nicole and Chris didn't know she was pregnant so how would they use her clothes?

Reactions: 2

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
As others have said, Alfie is not a Radford. Sue and Noel put themselves out there to the public. He does not choose to conduct his life in the same manner, therefore it's absolutely not right to have people pass judgement on his appearance on here simply because Chloe chose to include him in photos she shared publicly.

I too am not comfortable seeing people speak in a derogatory way about Sue's genitals as it's so vulgar, but she does choose to put herself out there so although I choose not to participate in that it would be 'fair game' under Tattle's rules, whether we agree with it personally or not.
Well Alfie ^is^ putting themselves out there, I assume they are consenting to appearing on a Radford's social media. So according to Tattle, they are fair game. Sue on the other hand has yet to publish photos of her genitals (Sue, please don't get any ideas!) , so this should not be fair game.

I don't agree with either BTW, but it just seemed so odd to me that (nasty) speculation about one person's genitals is considered very acceptable, whilst another person who has made plentiful appearances is not.

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
Your insta name is at the bottom x

• Heart