Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I think there’s something ‘wrong’ with the baby. And when I say wrong, it could be anything down to a visible birth mark with them lot. Of course every baby is beautiful, but they portray this everything is always perfect lifestyle which doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 5

YouMadeMeDoIt

This has to be some type of joke right? Who would want to search for the Radfords clothes for fun
why isn't Sue's jacket on there yet?

I wonder if C5 will drop them after this series. They've had to put so much fake crap in each week just to bulk out each episode. It's the worst they've done and hopefully after this there won't be any more shows.
I mean makes sense as we are already losing Neighbours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's had the baby and it's called Chester. All this from the baby dad's mum.
I don't think it's right that you've posted these images to be honest. For whatever reason, Millie isn't sharing her son yet. It doesn't matter what the reason is. It's wrong for you to have made these public.

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Why has noel had to hire a mini bus when they already have 1?

Imagine having that many children and not caring so much that you can't even remember there names
Think it was earlier in the year before they got a mini bus. They used to have 2 7 seaters and take 15+ of them but eventually Noel got another mini bus.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
The baby is over a week old. My friend has been Speaking at Harley voice notes but I was there and recorded as he spoke. Millie has been devastated Chloe having a girl. She really wanted a girl on this baby and finding it tough it being rubbed in her face hence radio silence. An hour later Millie put a photo two princesses. Why do radfords favour girls as if they dolls. If Mille baby was a girl you would have the sister photo by now. I reckon she’ll keep playing the game for people to guess because Chloe stealing the limelight. It’ll be announced probably on the show or magazine to get the most amount money. She’ll be trying for a girl again soon enough anyway

Chloe looks a mess dressed that like that but Sophie looks lovely for once. I have no words for sue who is taking fashion advice from tattle and still getting it wrong

She is definitely not playing privacy card with her still exposing her daughter on insta
any name?

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Abbie has 5 surviving and 2 that sadly died. It seems she still lives in that small flat, must be waiting on a council flat. It also seems that Hannah and Gazza are still together, I never quite understood why they pretended to have split up.

• Wow

kayl1986

VIP Member
I am sure I read on here someone guessed chester then I seen chester molester joke and she must of loved it and went with it. All I can picture now is ginger chesney from coronation street 😂😂😂

I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.
You snooze you lose 😂

Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
She has all screenshots and voice recordings. He discussed a lot. He was expecting it to be the sun. Why would he accept ransoms and message them first. He put his detail’s out there for the newspapers. He was disappointed she wasn’t the paper

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone ever watched tantrums and tiaras, well there was a pageant dad that gave me vibes along those lines, he now does pageants himself 🤣🤣 (as a lady). Penfold reminds me of him!
Is that Avas dad? I always said he was a bit...............

Penfold definatly tries on Zoes knickers

• Haha
  • Wow

Damn123

Do you think they will do a counting on like the dugger family.. I think the girls love them selves to much so will love the lime light

BannanCookie

Why are they so obsessed with matching frilly dresses?! The girls really are little fashion accessories aren't they?

The girls are certainly built differently but that will be down to genes. Millie was always stockier than most of her siblings as a child, and Ophelia's dad might be a stockier build too. Despite the 5 months difference Ophelia is definitely bigger than Heidie but that doesn't mean healthier. I'm pretty sure they'll be fed the same diet, living in the same house. We all know Millie can't cook/doesn't cook!

Heidie is the smaller one on the left. At least she finally has some new shoes!
Wow I’m surprised Heidi the smaller one I though that was Ophelia as she the youngest

hotstepper

I get slated a lot for my 2 grandchildren names 😂

boy- Tate
Girl - Blair

reminds me of Blair witch and changing tatum haha good job I love them!! X

smiley0309

I've heard they don't allow a vasectomy on the NHS to people with a pregnant partner or young baby (under 6 months?), partly for morbid reasons (mortality rates) and to make sure they're sure. I'm sure when it was discussed on here before others backed up this was the case in their experience. The dates seem very suss and Noel was so vague about it when it came up on an old KAC (I may be wrong but I don't think it's been mentioned since either?). It just seems to me like something they thought sounded 'good' at the time. Oh, we did seriously think about controlling the size of our family but we just found we love children so much we simply couldn't bear not to have any more 🙄

I think it takes about 3 months after a vasectomy for a man to be declared sterile anyway, so the idea that they would reverse it in that time is laughable. I know NHS waiting times use to be a bit better than they currently are but that's still a ridiculously quick turn around.

they definitely do, I’m not sure they even asked my partner but he’s having his next week and I’m 31 weeks pregnant