Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilibetlynn

Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all
Is there a thread for the Freers

Reactions: 1

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Hi I totally get and I am not upset if people don’t believe it. They’ll soon see. When someone goes out of their way to mock writing skills is what got me. Makes you paranoid to even post if you’re not grammar and spelling perfect. I am definitely not a radford. I was reading up on freers yesterday so I am not just on one thread but I have not commented yet but I know Kirsty well as we was on babycentre and Facebook friends. As I had one of my children same time as Poppy. But I totally agree with exploiting and how the family is . Thank you

He was happy to accept and talk. He was hoping it was the sun I think. He has been made to make his Facebook private. Not his choice he says. But he really wants keep in with the radfords and on good terms.He’s got Sophie on his friend list but not even Millie which says it all
Hmmmmmmm!

Reactions: 1

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
I wonder if the reason why Millie hasn't posted a photo of the new baby yet is because he's ginger? Either that or something like another poster said- a birthmark on the face.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Kirsty and Gary split up a few years ago
Shannon and Lucy now live with Gary in a flat, Kirsty moved out of the house, now living with Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy
Gary was posting on YouTube, but hasn't for a long time now
Which one had a daughter Ava that's the last I heard . Abbie I think? I'll search a post on here later and see what's been happening. Thanks for recap 😂

Little me.

VIP Member
Cruising shoes are actually fine for walking in :) my daughter is a few days older than Ophelia and she's wearing cruisers.
She's under the physio and she actually said the cruisers are better as they're nice and soft and flexible, so more like being barefoot. :)
So long as they fitter her properly, there's no problem with her wearing them at all.
Mine also has teeny tiny feet, they only do cruisers in her size!
What on earth are cruisers ?