Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotstepper

Exactly! I never said anything about him or her being trans or cross dressing? I would have said the same if they were male or female! Never mentioned his sexuality or choices.
For that I totally apologise if it came across that way. I was more referring to the make up. Maybe I should have made that clearer. Sorry folks.

Reactions: 3

htaylor393

Soft, flexible soled shoes that Clarks sell, total marketing gimmick as shoes aren't required until children are walking anyway!
A lot of people seem to think children shouldn't wear cruisers once their walking properly, but that's not the case at all. And for us, with my little ones tiny feet, they're actually our only option 😛
My daughter is 6 almost 7 now, but she was also recommended to wear the cruisers for as long as possible by physio. He said it'd help get her feet used to wearing shoes without hurting her feet. She also had tiny feet so she wore them for ages until her feet grew. She's still in infant sizes (up to size 10) now and we have a lot of trouble finding black school shoes as most school starters are size 11-13.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeah personally I don’t think keeping it wuiet a week is weird. Pretty normal most people I know who’ve given birth recently have waited about a week

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I was told sue hid Millie's baby clothes because Nicole and Chris didn't know she was pregnant so how would they use her clothes?
Earlier in the thread people have wrote that Chris’s son had clothes on that where for Millie’s son.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
He was born on my birthday, I’m crying too.

I don’t get that… She’s not a celebrity. She’s had the baby, he’s got a name, what does it really matter? At least this one has a dad….

Right… 👏. Like anyone cares about what she’s named her baby…
Clearly 6 pages worth of Tattlers do 🤪

jessie1235

This has probably been covered but the thread has moved too fast for me to keep up…has Millie had her baby?!