The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Am i the only one here who thinks Millie hasn't done anything bad about not sharing news of his arrival? I didn't share anything about my daughters arrival until more than a week after.. i think what Millie has done is completely normal. I don't think there was anything behind keeping him a secret. We knew she was due and at some point gonna have the baby.. she may have wrote on her facebook or even whatsapp status that the baby and her are doing fine... no one would of known as im sure they keep who there friends with on them sorts of things quite tightly..
I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting a week or so to announce at all. As you say, plenty do. I'm glad Millie has announced today (although I do wonder if she only done it today as rent a gob Granny ranted on fb which leaked it out. If she felt forced to share before she was ready that's a shame).

However, I would have judged big time if Millie had kept quiet until the 'big reveal' on their TV show for a big payout, as we first suspected she was doing, as exploiting children for money is something I can't abide.

So all in all I'm glad to see it's out there now, however it came about. The pic sharing with name and DOB does make a mockery of the privacy claims, but I think we all knew Millie wasn't going to be able to help herself eventually, especially with Chloe grabbing the limelight this weekend.

Reactions: 15
Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…
Your insta name is at the bottom x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry but I must be the only person who dislikes newborn baby shoots. I don't like seeing the little babies "scrunched" up in those cloth things. I know they are very popular and lots of people think they are cute, but they just aren't for me.
Nor me! Can't beat a natural family photos. I hate staged photoshoots in general.

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…
She has all screenshots and voice recordings. He discussed a lot. He was expecting it to be the sun. Why would he accept ransoms and message them first. He put his detail’s out there for the newspapers. He was disappointed she wasn’t the paper

Reactions: 5
I'm not a massive fan either, I find them a bit creepy but no idea why 🀣

Each to their own πŸ‘

Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of newborns at all, lol
They are cute and all, well most are. Sorry but some are swollen and only a mother could love. All they do is eat and poo. Obviously you love your own.
I like them when they get a bit bigger and have a personality.

Reactions: 12
Baby was at the Chloes baby gender reveal by the looks of Sophie and Katies pics

Reactions: 7
I bet the air is Bleu in the Radford house tonight, people finding out, too worried about the exclusives and payouts.

Just remember Sue, it was you who outed your daughter first!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.