The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling Sue to read her DM’s
And what, the baby daddy’s mums profile was obviously open at the time it was posted! Maybe they should of told her to keep her mouth shut and her profile locked down if they didn’t want it leaked 🙄
Not aimed at the poster btw but the original comment on Insta! What a sad twit, DMing Scabby Sue and saving the day!

Reactions: 10
I’m cringing at Bleu! They’re so obviously going to call him Chester Blue the uneducated dickheads.

Reactions: 13
And what, the baby daddy’s mums profile was obviously open at the time it was posted! Maybe they should of told her to keep her mouth shut and her profile locked down if they didn’t want it leaked 🙄
Not aimed at the poster btw but the original comment on Insta! What a sad twit, DMing Scabby Sue and saving the day!
It’s a bit fanatical isn’t it? But I bet that’s why, five minutes later, it’s all been shared 🤣

Reactions: 7
If he was born on the 20th that means he was born last Sunday. They went away that weekend to the EE house. I was surprised they went will millie due but saying that it was gifted and they were probably paid too. Sophie also went too so I get Millie was flapping about who would take her to hospital and who would have Ophelia.

God it's like school and someone grassing on you to the teacher LOL
Don’t worry sue has tattle blocked 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is whoever’s told sue is on tattle reading it so sue is hardly going to think this person is an angel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's really wrong that people are searching out the baby's father's family on social media, I can't actually believe that people think it's an ok thing to do.

Reactions: 10
Chester is too close to Jester for my liking and Bleu is just taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's really wrong that people are searching out the baby's father's family on social media, I can't actually believe that people think it's an ok thing to do.
Thing is, it’s exactly what the media do. Not saying it’s right but it happens so if they didn’t want a leak somewhere they should have made sure it couldn’t be leaked.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.