The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harley shared photo of his feet on 17th 🤦🏻‍♂️ Maybe he’s lying or used a different baby but that’s the date he told my friend

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's really wrong that people are searching out the baby's father's family on social media, I can't actually believe that people think it's an ok thing to do.
I’ve not been arsed to do it but it would only take a few seconds to find him/his family. He knew what he was getting into having a baby with Kylie Radford 🙄 all it would take is him telling his family to lock their profiles down as they don’t want the info made public! Anything anyone posts on a public Facebook account is fair game and can be taken and shared anywhere 🤷‍♀️ Bet the new mums having a right diva strop now!

Reactions: 12
And what, the baby daddy’s mums profile was obviously open at the time it was posted! Maybe they should of told her to keep her mouth shut and her profile locked down if they didn’t want it leaked 🙄
Not aimed at the poster btw but the original comment on Insta! What a sad twit, DMing Scabby Sue and saving the day!
it wasn't open, you can see from the screenshots that it's set to friends only.

Reactions: 4
I follow a girl on Instagram and she just had a baby with a hyphenated first name being -bleu and her and millie follow eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh well that's all and done, old news now thanks Millie although it took so long i lost interest last week but a new Radford is on it's way . Lets see how Chloe's pregnancy and baby goes

Reactions: 8
Millies god mum commented, intrigued as to what her relationship is with Sue & Noel and why Millie is her only god daughter? Does each kid have a different god parent that’s gotta be confusing!!

it wasn't open, you can see from the screenshots that it's set to friends only.
Ok sorry my mistake, it is a bit weird to be going out of your way to add them as friends 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Maybe he was testing your friend? Maybe he put that up and was checking tattle to see if it was put on here?
Yeah, doesn't he have a nephew born recently too? The posters on here who have been stalking him have been reporting he's been posting pics of a baby for a few weeks now but apparently it's his nephew.

It does sound like the classic thing to do if you don't trust someone, feed them false information. So the feet pic could have easily been his nephew.

Reactions: 11
Am i the only one here who thinks Millie hasn't done anything bad about not sharing news of his arrival? I didn't share anything about my daughters arrival until more than a week after.. i think what Millie has done is completely normal. I don't think there was anything behind keeping him a secret. We knew she was due and at some point gonna have the baby.. she may have wrote on her facebook or even whatsapp status that the baby and her are doing fine... no one would of known as im sure they keep who there friends with on them sorts of things quite tightly..

Reactions: 20
Yeah personally I don’t think keeping it wuiet a week is weird. Pretty normal most people I know who’ve given birth recently have waited about a week

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but iv never believed for a second that your fiend is talking to him I just don’t think Harley would discuss his baby like that after being angry about people discussing him on here and then having to shut down his fb to stop people going all weird and stalking him

also that poster is supposedly jealous cause she asked how much she got paid 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.