The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorryyy but people going through baby daddy’s families facebook is so weird and out of line, who even has the time of day🥴

Reactions: 12
So you’re allowed to follow only one family and post on one post. That’s ok but if you’ve something to share then it’s not accepted as your opinion holds no value because you’re not posting on every family and instagrammer on here . Ok then 🤔😂 I thought this was a public forum but seems you’ve got to be regular 🙄
I am not sue 😂
She's had the baby and it's called Chester. All this from the baby dad's mum.
😂😂😂😂 he’s nearly two weeks now. Harley trying get in with radfords good and proper. I think he picked Millie for a reason

Reactions: 4
Both Holly Willoughby and Davina McCall have sons called Chester and having a surname as a name is very trendy now….
Someone has already reported the leak to Sue’s Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure I read on here someone guessed chester then I seen chester molester joke and she must of loved it and went with it. All I can picture now is ginger chesney from coronation street 😂😂😂

I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.
You snooze you lose 😂

Reactions: 5
Wanted all the focus on her. Waited for Chloe’s gender reveal and is probably seeing all Chloe’s freebies arriving

Reactions: 6
Bleu ffs😂😂 she’s copied chavvy Rendal Coleby who called her son ‘LucaBleu’ all one word … cringe 😭

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t think she waited this long to share the name and photos because of chloe. I think she was just genuinely waiting to get her newborn photoshoot photos to post them to announce his birth.

Reactions: 22
Yeah my brother waited a week to announce their baby girl last week as they wanted the professional newborn pics back

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.