The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the grandmother has said his name is she not allowed to say her own grandson name?
I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.

Reactions: 4
Who gives a flying duck about where the baby is and what he’s called. Millie will be dropping her knickers with somebody else before long. There’s more important things going on the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn't mean it like that, but if millie hasn't shared the name it's not really fair to leak it before she has a chance to.
His mother isn't in the public eye an probably didn't think someone was going to go searching her Facebook for information

Reactions: 6
Who gives a flying duck about where the baby is and what he’s called. Millie will be dropping her knickers with somebody else before long. There’s more important things going on the world.
Millie will be out looking for some new D before her flaps have healed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sue doing that asda ad in those manky old slipper boots. A couple of years ago one of the boys bought her ugg slippers, don't think she's ever worn them. Sue does have a habit of saying oh wow, these are really expensive when she get given a gift, makes you wonder if she sells them all on ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question, but why is it ok to be very nasty about Sue's appearance and refer very negatively to her genitalia but not even question whether a particular person is male or female? It just comes across as massive double standards.
As others have said, Alfie is not a Radford. Sue and Noel put themselves out there to the public. He does not choose to conduct his life in the same manner, therefore it's absolutely not right to have people pass judgement on his appearance on here simply because Chloe chose to include him in photos she shared publicly.

I too am not comfortable seeing people speak in a derogatory way about Sue's genitals as it's so vulgar, but she does choose to put herself out there so although I choose not to participate in that it would be 'fair game' under Tattle's rules, whether we agree with it personally or not.

Reactions: 10
Imagine finding out that your son is too embarrassed of you to meet a Radford child? I’d be cutting mine straight out of the will! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Sue leaked her pregnancy for us to discuss on here long before Millie announced!

IF the grandma's FB post is public I think it's ok for someone to share. Millie would need to take it up with big Gob granny (and not Sue for once!). If it's private though I agree it's totally wrong of someone to leak. So totally depends on where that post came from I guess.

Knowing Millie I imagine she's desperate to announce anyway, she's just allowing Sue and Noel to take over and control when it happens for money 😥

Reactions: 7
Wonder if it is the dads doing or Millie and the radfords who don’t want his mother coming to the house. I know he seemed upset (from the screenshot I seen I don’t know him personally) when he found out about tattle. If he finds out about his son being leaked I bet he will be even more upset. I wonder why they are still hiding it. Especially since she said she was due then nothing. Maybe it is for the tv show and they are trying to keep it under wraps. I bet sue can’t wait to tell everyone.

Reactions: 7
As others have said, Alfie is not a Radford. Sue and Noel put themselves out there to the public. He does not choose to conduct his life in the same manner, therefore it's absolutely not right to have people pass judgement on his appearance on here simply because Chloe chose to include him in photos she shared publicly.

I too am not comfortable seeing people speak in a derogatory way about Sue's genitals as it's so vulgar, but she does choose to put herself out there so although I choose not to participate in that it would be 'fair game' under Tattle's rules, whether we agree with it personally or not.
Well Alfie ^is^ putting themselves out there, I assume they are consenting to appearing on a Radford's social media. So according to Tattle, they are fair game. Sue on the other hand has yet to publish photos of her genitals (Sue, please don't get any ideas!) , so this should not be fair game.

I don't agree with either BTW, but it just seemed so odd to me that (nasty) speculation about one person's genitals is considered very acceptable, whilst another person who has made plentiful appearances is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well Alfie ^is^ putting themselves out there, I assume they are consenting to appearing on a Radford's social media. So according to Tattle, they are fair game. Sue on the other hand has yet to publish photos of her genitals (Sue, please don't get any ideas!) , so this should not be fair game.

I don't agree with either BTW, but it just seemed so odd to me that (nasty) speculation about one person's genitals is considered very acceptable, whilst another person who has made plentiful appearances is not.
I couldn't disagree more about Alfie. If it was on Alfie's social media and he was conducting himself as a public figure it would be different. It was a photo on Chloe's social media, of her and some non-Radford friends. Is it ok for people on your social media to pass judgement on your friend's appearances if you share photos of them?

I've already said I'm with you on the genitals thing so no need to keep going on at me about it. If it matters that much to you take it up with Tattle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I couldn't disagree more about Alfie. If it was on Alfie's social media and he was conducting himself as a public figure it would be different. It was a photo on Chloe's social media, of her and some non-Radford friends. Is it ok for people on your social media to pass judgement on your friend's appearances if you share photos of them?

I've already said I'm with you on the genitals thing so no need to keep going on at me about it. If it matters that much to you take it up with Tattle 🤷‍♀️
I'm not going on at you about the genitals thing, more making a point to the ones that are. I like Tattle and think it's really important to highlight behaviour of those in the public, but the 'manky minge' posters are the ones who give Tattle a bad name, they sound like a gang of bullies. I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: 6
Feel like I’m missing something in regards to the name. Is Chester not just a generic trendy (and imo tacky) name these days or is there something more to it?! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Feel like I’m missing something in regards to the name. Is Chester not just a generic trendy (and imo tacky) name these days or is there something more to it?! 🤣
When I was growing up a guy going out with a much younger girl was referred to as a "Chester Chester child molester". Everyone is going to connect the name to Noel.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it will be Chester radford or Chester passmore. I assume the dad is called passmore as that was the name of his mum on the screenshot and I think someone mentioned that name before.

Reactions: 4
I suggest Chester Radford-Passmore. It sounds quite aristocratic. Probably won't fit into Morecambe though.

I'm sure Sophie's girls were Radford-Broadley before they got married.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.