The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie was my favourite until the camper van trip- wasnt she sat with Archie in the back when he had a meltdown and she bellowed “ can yer sort ‘im out “ whilst remaining fixated on her mobile phone ?...might be wrong...🤔
Not sure if it was Ellie or not, but I wouldn’t hold it against her. Archie is not her child, so maybe she just got fed up with being treated as a babysitter or having a camera shoved in her face, maybe she had already been asking repeatedly for an adult to assist with Archie for a long stretch of the journey. Spending hours trapped in a van with a hoard of feral kids would try anyone’s patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ellie was my favourite until the camper van trip- wasnt she sat with Archie in the back when he had a meltdown and she bellowed “ can yer sort ‘im out “ whilst remaining fixated on her mobile phone ?...might be wrong...🤔
To be fair I don't blame her. He's not het child to look after. And if his lazy parents don't discipline him he's hardly going to listen to his sister. I feel sorry for the older girls getting expected by nowul and flappy flange to look after the younger ones. I think I'd flip my lid too

Reactions: 44
Yes, exactly as above. You can't blame a 16 year old for being pissed off about having to share a long journey with a screaming pre-schooler. With Sue and Noel both driving each camper van, it was left completely to the teens to sort out the little ones all the time. Hardly a holiday. I can't blame Ellie for screaming for someone else to sort him out, it's not her (or her siblings') responsibility to deal with bad behaviour.

Better than Katie, who was overheard on the same trip yelling "are you stupid?!" to her younger siblings for spilling milk. Katie who works in a nursery that is. Better hope she talks nicer to the young children in her care!

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I think Ophelia (Oh-Feel-Ya) will be joined by new baby Oliver (Oh-Lie-Va). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They've always done inductions on the Monday after 41 weeks), so if she's not had it already she'll be going in tonight to get induced tomorrow
They do inductions every day of the week at my local hospital, and i'd imagine most hospitals are the same. They will just do it when there's space for you on labour ward.
Didn't she have Oh-feel-ya qjuite late? She was born on my due date and my little girl was born on Millie's due date I think (1st Sept?) I wouldn't have remembered otherwise!

Reactions: 9
Just watched the old 16 KAC.

Lots of clutter and mess – piles of shoes, piles of toys, and those glass-fronted cabinets in the kitchen looked like everything would come tumbling out if a door was opened!

Lots of sleeping in the same beds and on the floor.

Fly-on-the-wall approach, so the cameras were just “there” and normal activity went on. Much more insightful than the acted-out bits for C5. The original passport fiasco!

The front garden was just a mudbath! With a skip in the middle, of course.

Clear explanation about Sue & Noel’s ages at their first pregnancy!

Cloth nappies – did they keep up with using those?

Reactions: 21

Lots of clutter and mess – piles of shoes, piles of toys, and those glass-fronted cabinets in the kitchen looked like everything would come tumbling out if a door was opened!

Fly-on-the-wall approach, so the cameras were just “there” and normal activity went on. Much more insightful than the acted-out bits for C5. The original passport fiasco!

Yes, I preferred the old approach. Much more honest. They didn’t keep up with cloth nappies, I dread to think how many tonnes of disposable nappies they have contributed to landfill!

Reactions: 15
I’m watching 16KAC. That house is really filthy and is in a terrible state.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Did they give the correct ages? In one of them Sue said she was 14 and Noel 16 when Chris was born.

Reactions: 7
He's been here a few days.there was snapchat baby's hand holding Harley's finger but he deleted it fast before i could screenshot. They obviously milking it trying to build interest and make money as she thinks she is a celeb. Too late to play the privacy card as you know she'll want the freebies. Sophie and millie post was to put people off scent. Would Radford's really travel to Liverpool on weekend if millie was overdue

Reactions: 19
He's been here a few days.there was snapchat baby's hand holding Harley's finger but he deleted it fast before i could screenshot. They obviously milking it trying to build interest and make money as she thinks she is a celeb. Too late to play the privacy card as you know she'll want the freebies. Sophie and millie post was to put people off scent. Would Radford's really travel to Liverpool on weekend if millie was overdue
Trying play privacy card.well lets hope she keeps it up and gets on with her life. Start being an actual mum and starts parenting like an adult not relying on everyone else in Radford house to do her job and also not carry on breeding for fame and money. There probably be another baby on its way by christmas with daddy No3

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.