The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching last night's show!
3 garlic baguettes between 17 of them! I can eat one on my own! 😁😁😁
My two teen girls would easily eat half a baguette each - 3 baguettes between 17 of them almost gives the appearance of a hint of garlic bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching last night's show!
3 garlic baguettes between 17 of them! I can eat one on my own! 😁😁😁
One sniff each children, we dont want it to spoil your appetite as they share 1 tin of spaghetti hoops on 2 toast.

Meanwhile Sue and Noel nip down to the local restaurant for a £120 bottle of champagne and a 3 course meal wearing gucci!

And no excuses, a garlic bread baguette is 50p max, we had 6 with a fat spag bol for 11 on wednesday!

Reactions: 26
I was shocked at the way Max was throwing things into the dishwasher an shoving the door shut with it all crammed in and not placed properly, could easily break both the crockery and the dishwasher itself. Kids may not like doing chores, but I’d be furious if they threw things around like that, yet Noel came in and paid a compliment. Bizarre.
I was SO annoyed at that! I would have had plenty to say about that if my child did that. Absolutely no respect.

Reactions: 14
Was watching the old EPs the other day and old flaps was actually helping out at the pie shop, was pregnant and took one of the toddlers with her.

The whole lot of them swan around thinking they're the Kardashians or something.
I remember that episode, think it was Josh she had with her

Reactions: 11
So she’s literally asking the hotel to gift her a freebie but says (to a fan who’s messaged her) that Noel simply can’t stop working but it’s ok cos it’s all for the children. Does she think we’re all bleeping idiots? Everything you do is for yourself you lazy witch. Get your arse out of that chair and do a days work instead of selling out your kids 🤬View attachment 1086429
what the children you decided to have Sue! Shame you aren't paying for them - which is what your big line was back on 15 kac. And Noel banging on about not needing flash cars etc BECAUSE they had chose to have a family!

I wonder if she doesn't have them helping so she cannot be accused of using them as child slave labour around the house?
No it is for the self pitying look how much I do. Therefore I deserve x, y and z.

Reactions: 12
7FF36032-1F84-411A-B624-56A52F6F978E.jpeg
And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1087813And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.
I’m sure they also went to Scotland another time to be with the walkers not just with the camper vans.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1087813And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.
Is she really trying to claim they only had one holiday and the other was purely"for filming" despite the sun having bullet pointed all of their holidays?? 🤔🤣 that's not even including their expensive date nights and getaways without the kids,
For once the sun is exactly right so perhaps sue shouldn't accuse them of printing lies 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.