The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radfords hid Autism for years so to be fair I do think they would hide other things too.

As its not the perfect family picture.
And before anyone jumps, I am not saying kids with disabilities are not perfect ect.

Reactions: 15
The chore chart thing would just be for the tv show I bet they only did it to be filmed. I do see the girls helping more even if it’s just with childcare .

Reactions: 11
I'm holding out hope they're just keeping the baby quiet because Millie has chosen to do so, for whatever reason. If it is for one of the reasons suggested here then I find that really hard to comprehend, it's beyond sad.

Reactions: 9
Its being kept quiet for the series, its the last episode.
And then it will be SURPRISE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's also not 'unfortunate' that people have Downs Syndrome as you've put it!
Thank you, I'm disabled as are 2 of my kids, there's nothing unfortunate about it! I wouldn't change myself or them for the world.

The new trailer has got Hallie and Phoebe going missing at AT- That was AGES ago, like around the time of the last series?? The timeline is so confusing. The chores thing is such a fake, unless the older lads chores are "sit around and play video games" as that's all they do. The show was more watchable without the scripted crap, just the "fly on the wall" cameras capturing their lives. And it was better at showing the truth of this family.

Poor Tillie being having her medical details shared without her full consent. I'd love to see Sue if someone shoved a camera in her face and treated her this way, filmed her with her knickers out, made money off her. Give the poor girl some dignity and autonomy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you, I'm disabled as are 2 of my kids, there's nothing unfortunate about it! I wouldn't change myself or them for the world.

The new trailer has got Hallie and Phoebe going missing at AT- That was AGES ago, like around the time of the last series?? The timeline is so confusing. The chores thing is such a fake, unless the older lads chores are "sit around and play video games" as that's all they do. The show was more watchable without the scripted crap, just the "fly on the wall" cameras capturing their lives. And it was better at showing the truth of this family.

Poor Tillie being having her medical details shared without her full consent. I'd love to see Sue if someone shoved a camera in her face and treated her this way, filmed her with her knickers out, made money off her. Give the poor girl some dignity and autonomy!
Going missing like that shows they rely very heavily on the children to look after each other.

However you wanna sugar coat it, when you force your other children to look after your minor children that is parentification of your child.

They can only have so many because their older girls are live in babysitters.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the younger girls become the live in babysitters for the older girls children etc and the vicious cycle just continues.

As for poor Tilly, I would like to Think she will be getting some sort of therapy. Or maybe even counselling?

i’d love to see Sue take the kids out for one-to-one bonding time. I don’t see how that would be difficult or too taxing for her seeing as she has a heap of children that can look after each other. If she actually got to know her children she probably would be shocked at their individuality and realise she jumps lump together dressing them all the same

Reactions: 18
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....
I’m the proud grandparent of a 6 year old boy who has Down syndrome.He is a joy to all his family.
When A was born my daughter said don’t be sad for us he is a blessing.
Indeed he is

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm really sorry if my use of the word "unfortunate" caused any offence, that was not my intention at all. It was a bad choice of words.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You lot got me watching the old KAC episodes, I couldn't work out who one of the teen girls was, just didn't recognise her, it was Chloe. She had dark hair and her face looked healthy.

Compared to now, I think she's too skinny.

'fame' has definitely ruined them.

Felt sorry for some of the other families on there, they definitely tried to make the Blands look like the loud, poor tracksuit family. They might not have had much money but they took in her sisters 3 kids, seemed more family orientated than the Radfrauds

Reactions: 10
The baby hiding is definitely for the show, nothing to do with privacy in my opinion..this is a Radford after all, and Millie not long ago wanted to be an influencer and even planned on starting a youtube channel. I can't believe she had this big awakening about the dangers of social media...

Reactions: 16
The baby hiding is definitely for the show, nothing to do with privacy in my opinion..this is a Radford after all, and Millie not long ago wanted to be an influencer and even planned on starting a youtube channel. I can't believe she had this big awakening about the dangers of social media...
The story I have heard is that they didnt have enough content for the series and millies pregnancy was capitalised on.
I wonder if the argument was over payment that millie would be receiving, maybe she felt she deserved more.

The Christening was also a last min deal and arranged at short notice, again they had no content.

I dont think they will do another 10 part series

Reactions: 13
However you wanna sugar coat it, when you force your other children to look after your minor children that is parentification of your child.

They can only have so many because their older girls are live in babysitters.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the younger girls become the live in babysitters for the older girls children etc and the vicious cycle just continues.

As for poor Tilly, I would like to Think she will be getting some sort of therapy. Or maybe even counselling?
I am the eldest of 14 and you are bang on the money. I was left from the age of 12 with 4+ kids so that my parents could 'get a break'. I had no social life, my education suffered as a result, my mother saw study leave for GCSEs and 12 week holiday for her and I ended up with by then 6 kids.

What Sue and Noel are doing is entirely selfish. None of these kids is asked would say that they love having 21 siblings and have no one on one time with their parents. Noel doesn't even know the dates of births of his kids for craps sake. The want for more kids was because they wanted them and not for any other reason.

Let me be a warning. It's taken years of therapy to overcome my childhood and a further 8 of my siblings are still going through therapy. Anyone reading this with their small army needs to take a step back and think about the damage they are doing.

I am a Katie supporter too. Until you have got to the point where you are a glorified unpaid home help, no personal space nor time - you do loose your sh!t and unfortunately it's at the siblings because invariably that's the only people around.

I just hope Sue can afford the therapy for her kids as at the end of the day, she needs to be the one paying for it.

Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'd love to know what the viewing figures are for the latest series. Bet they're low compared to previous series. Hopefully it'll be the last. People are cottoning onto the fact it's all very staged.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.