The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tide is turning (the scum normally kisses their arses!) and I’m SO here for it 🙌

Reactions: 27
I think that one of the many problems with Noel and Sue is that now that they actually have some money, they equate spending money with being good parents (hence the insanely ridiculous piles of presents for birthdays and Christmas). Instead of the made up chore chart, I would be way more impressed with a chart that scheduled one on one time with the kids - and not for doing things like spending money/ buying things. Taking one of the kids for a walk along the beach by themselves. Taking Archie to a playground by himself and giving him one on one time and talking with him. One on one cooking lessons in the kitchen when no other child is allowed to come in or interfere. A one on one visit to a library or a museum etc. Normal family stuff which the kids have never had. The youngest will get the longest amount of attention, but the others have just never had it. Aside from that I think that social services should step in and tell them in no uncertain terms that they are not allowed to vlog/ talk publically about Tillie's situation/ medical appointment etc. She has a right to privacy and her useless parents obviously need to be forced to acknowledge that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1087813And in she comes (after having definitely NOT read here obvs 😆) trying to defend their vulgar spending. She has obviously forgotten Center parts, 2 (or was it 3) Alton towers weekenders, her spa weekend with Noel, their 2 nights at that other hotel (anniversary?). That’s 6 right there. Plus the 2 she she admits. Not bad for someone who “lives to work”.
Lapland, the stay with the walkers in an air B&B, the walker caravan holiday........
Poor Sue

Reactions: 17
I think that one of the many problems with Noel and Sue is that now that they actually have some money, they equate spending money with being good parents (hence the insanely ridiculous piles of presents for birthdays and Christmas). Instead of the made up chore chart, I would be way more impressed with a chart that scheduled one on one time with the kids - and not for doing things like spending money/ buying things. Taking one of the kids for a walk along the beach by themselves. Taking Archie to a playground by himself and giving him one on one time and talking with him. One on one cooking lessons in the kitchen when no other child is allowed to come in or interfere. A one on one visit to a library or a museum etc. Normal family stuff which the kids have never had. The youngest will get the longest amount of attention, but the others have just never had it. Aside from that I think that social services should step in and tell them in no uncertain terms that they are not allowed to vlog/ talk publically about Tillie's situation/ medical appointment etc. She has a right to privacy and her useless parents obviously need to be forced to acknowledge that.
By the looks of the trailer that appeared at the end of the last show for next week it looks like max and Noel go fishing as a one on one. It’s all for the tv show as we know they never take the kids out individually.

Reactions: 14
Hi Sueeeeeeee 😘 Might want to have a look at your YouTube if you want to keep up with your lies.
01/05/21 Center Parks
30/07/21 Scotland Campervan
12/08/21 Alton Towers
13/10/22 Alton Towers
December - Lapland
+ plus all the hotel stays when it was just you and Nowell that ain’t on YouTube.
I’m sure there was another Alton Towers and Center Parks too.
“Living to work” 😂😂
Most people like myself who DO work and have a family are lucky if we get one holiday which we PAY for ourselfs per year and maybe 1/2 weekend hotel breaks. Get a grip. Maybe if you stopped spending money on absolute shite you’d have more money for holidays. You don’t even pay for the ones you film! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 31
To be honest these two lying scumbags boil my piss. I don’t know who the hell they think they are now and that includes the older kids. The bottom line is they are nobodies, known only for reproducing like bloody rabbits.. feral children and zero class. All the money in the world can’t buy class.They have no chance, they are as common as muck and thick as well.

Reactions: 18
The tide is turning (the scum normally kisses their arses!) and I’m SO here for it 🙌
They deffitnley will after she's bitched about then in that latest instagram post never bite the hand that feeds you sue!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To be honest these two lying scumbags boil my piss. I don’t know who the hell they think they are now and that includes the older kids. The bottom line is they are nobodies, known only for reproducing like bloody rabbits.. feral children and zero class. All the money in the world can’t buy class.They have no chance, they are as common as muck and thick as well.
She lies, she chills dont lift a finger, meet Sue Radford the Morecombe Minger....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OMG can't believe they rehashed the old girls vs boys stuff. I hate their gender stereotyping.

Why did Nowull drill holes to put the chores board up twice? It was put on the wall, then Max rubbed everything out, then it was back on the table with Sue rewriting everything. Then Nowull got his drill out again and put it back on the wall? Then supposedly 4 weeks later it looked exactly the same? Looks like bad staging once again.

Couldn't believe Max literally throwing crockery into the dishwasher (LOL at Sue saying boys are so easy to parent - as if she'd know, she never does any actual parenting!)

But I really didn't like the intrusion into poor Tillie's hospital appointment.
Your entire post sums it all up...

Yes Sue, you can rock up in yer gucci trainers, Moncler coat and the £2000 handbag cant she Nowull ? whilst your kids stay at home and maybe trash the place for a bit of content for future episodes....🤔🙄 and if everythings for your kids, start with getting Millie some private healthcare, never mind wanting to go somewhere for your birthday you selfish twit..🤬
While their children will struggle to be educated. Their peers are normal children. The Radfords thanks to their parents are?? No words 🤐

Reactions: 11
For someone who lies so much she's very bad at lying 😂 Sue, love, you post everything you do online. There is evidence all over your own social media that you took far more than 2 holidays in the last year. She's so thick!

Thread suggestion: Pointy finger the Morecambe minger, she's so thick she makes us sick!

Reactions: 18
This has probably been covered but the thread has moved too fast for me to keep up…has Millie had her baby?!

Reactions: 3
Can someone help explain this to me... please? My mum seems to love the Radfrauds. She thinks that Sue and Noel's age gap when they got together is acceptable because they've stayed with each other. Yet, she's funny about the topic of me having a boyfriend as a consenting adult? Um, okay...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This has probably been covered but the thread has moved too fast for me to keep up…has Millie had her baby?!
Supposedly. It's still being kept quiet though. There's two thoughts around this. Either it's being kept quiet because there's a big money making opportunity coming up to exploit the child and his birth, or Millie has actually made a decision to not allow her kids to be exploited on social media. Ophelia is seen less these days? If it's the latter I actually have some respect for her. Two baby daddies in two years is how shall we say it - less than ideal, but Ophelia was taken over by the Radfords right from the pregnancy as a money making opportunity. Maybe being out of the limelight will allow this one to build a relationship with their other parent? As much as all of the Radford 'kids' are the product of a very disfunctional upbringing, the adult ones need to take responsibility for their own lives and decisions etc as well. Do they really want to ride the awful Radford gravy train for as long as they possibly can, or do they actually want to make something of themselves? I find the older ones - particularly the young men still living at home, are the worst. Do they have no insight that they come across as lazy and useless?

Reactions: 19
Supposedly. It's still being kept quiet though. There's two thoughts around this. Either it's being kept quiet because there's a big money making opportunity coming up to exploit the child and his birth, or Millie has actually made a decision to not allow her kids to be exploited on social media. Ophelia is seen less these days? If it's the latter I actually have some respect for her. Two baby daddies in two years is how shall we say it - less than ideal, but Ophelia was taken over by the Radfords right from the pregnancy as a money making opportunity. Maybe being out of the limelight will allow this one to build a relationship with their other parent? As much as all of the Radford 'kids' are the product of a very disfunctional upbringing, the adult ones need to take responsibility for their own lives and decisions etc as well. Do they really want to ride the awful Radford gravy train for as long as they possibly can, or do they actually want to make something of themselves? I find the older ones - particularly the young men still living at home, are the worst. Do they have no insight that they come across as lazy and useless?
No absolutely not. Theirs money to be made with these kids unfortunately. That’s the way the Radfords see it. The kids have always been used for money and views and to be gifted things. Millie will do the same to her children as it’s all she knows. Growing up she was used for the same, she’s also unemployed and probably relies on her benefits to look after them so if theirs money to be made I’m sure she’ll take it. I think the Radford kids will ride the “fame game” as long as they can to make money. I think some of the boys will be like Chris and chose to become totally private when they’re older but I think the girls are different. I have absolutely nothing against the Radford kids, I think Millie should now focus on the kids she has now and use contraception in future and wait till she’s in a long term relationship and is in a stable position in later life before having another child. Hopefully the older boys wait till they’re older to have kids and Katie stays in education and gets a bit of life experience before having kids, hopefully Chloe’s relationship works and and they get a home of their own. Sue and Noel need to make the mature decision to stop having children. Most of they’re older kids are moving out and having kids of their own now that should be a sign that they need to stop. Who knows if they actually will, I think they love the attention to much to ever stop unless forced for some medical reason. I have no doubt that they are still trying to conceive and aren’t taking precautions to prevent another pregnancy. I think they’ll keep going until they can’t anymore. Very irresponsible of them and inconsiderate. Some people never learn.

Last edited:
I definitely feel like Sue and especially Noel have a very traditional (and sexist) view of the roles their children should have. The boys do nothing around the house unless forced to for the cameras. The girls are forced to look after the younger children and they’re expected to do the most chores. It’s evident in the roles that Sue and Noel have too, Noel works and Sue does all of the washing. It’s really disheartening… it’s 2022.

Reactions: 20
The sun has run an article saying Sue is moaning that they live to work. According to the article, they had 9 holidays last year. Lazy Susan hardly lives to work, she don't work lazy cow.

Bet Sue is hating all the comments too about benefits. Lots of people saying they don't claim benefits with people replying that Millie does so they cannot say they don't rely on benefits, plus someone also said they must get tax credits or universal credits top up as the pie shop although claims to be busy, won't fund all the kids.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.